Anger like never before.

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                “What’d you say?” Saerah said.  You looked up straight into her eye.  “I said I won’t be able to follow that last rule of yours.” Saerah took a step closer to you, and now you were literally face-to-face. “Say that again?” “I’m sorry are you deaf? I said I AM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR LAST RULE.”  You said as you were shaking in anger.

                Suddenly Saerah took a step back and slapped you.  You held your cheek as it turned red from the slap.  You smiled and your fist clenched and shook uncontrollably. “Say it one more time!” Saerah said. “I  WILL  NEVER  LET  SUNGGYU  GO!” She held her hand up to slap the other side but a tall male figure stopped her.

                “Don’t you touch her.” said a familiar voice.  Saerah scoffed and said “Who are you to tell me not to slap this ?” “She’s the girl I love.” Saerah rolled her eyes and looked at you “Yah Gaejibae… are you cheating on my man?” You shook your head still staring at the figure.  He turned around and your eyes widened. “Daniel.” He smiled a bright smile and said “Annyeong YunJi.”

                “What are you doing here?” You said in a cold voice.  Daniel turned around to Saerah and threw her arm away.  Saerah scoffed again “Well this is interesting isn’t it?” Daniel turned around and saw your red cheek; he softly touched it and said “Did she slap you?”  You slapped his hand away and said “Don’t touch me.”

                “You should have slapped her back, I saw everything.”  You glared at him and said “How’d you even find me? Are you a stalker? I honestly don’t need you to protect me, just leave.”  He smiled and said “I’ve never seen this side of you before, it’s kind of y.”  “I SAID LEAVE.”  “Oh… feisty.”

                Saerah tapped Daniel’s shoulder and said “I sorry to interrupt this… umm conversation but…” she stared and Daniel and started to laugh and point “Wooooow, it is you. Aren’t you Daniel, the famous hallyu star?”  Daniel nodded and said “Yes I am.”  Then Saerah pointed at you “And you must be that girl that’s like all over the internet you know the ‘Mystery Girl Daniel Lee loves.’”

                Saerah started to laugh hysterically.  “Well… now this makes things SOO much more interesting.  I feel like I’m in a Korean Drama!” you glared and Saerah and said “If you’re done the conversation you wanted to have with me you can leave now.”  She stopped laughing and said “I’ll leave when I feel like leaving.”  She turned to Daniel and said “I know this sounds weird, but can I have a picture and autograph?” Daniel nodded.

                You rolled your eyes and started to walk back into the house.  Daniel noticed that you were walking away, and quickly took a picture and signed his autograph.  Before you walked in Daniel grabbed you and said “If this girl or anything else is ever bothering you again, you know who to call.”  He said giving you a card with his number on it.  You looked at it once and looked back at him; you ripped it into shreds and walked inside.

                You stormed into the kitchen and poured a cup of water as your hands shook.  You chugged the cup and took deep breaths.  You hated getting angry and you hated showing this side of you.  You rushed to the bathroom and splashed cold water on your face and said “Jungshinchalyoh Alison.  Keep calm and take deep breaths.” You stared at your cheek and said “Maybe I should ice it.”

---

                Sunggyu hopped out of the bus and started to walk home slowly.  He passed by a few stores looking into the windows, and when he passed by the jewelry store he looked into the window and saw a beautiful necklace.  It was the shape of the Infinite sign and had diamonds inside of it [it looks like this http://www.romancestuck.com/images/shopping/infinity-necklace.jpg]. He smiled and thought of you when he saw this beautiful necklace. “I must buy it for her.” So he walked in and bought it.

                When Sunggyu walked in to purchase the necklace, Daniel was looking at the same on and thought the same thing as Sunggyu.  Daniel walked in to purchase the necklace but then he saw Sunggyu.  Sunggyu was just about to walk out until he too saw Daniel. He looked at the blue velvet box Sunggyu was holding and smiled “Buy something for Alison, me too.”

                Sunggyu ignored him and headed for the door until Daniel said “You should protect your girlfriend better, did you know she got into a fight with some girl.” Sunggyu turned around “What do you mean she got into a fight? Alison would never do that.” “Oh but she did” “…With who?” Daniel smiled at him and said “Some girl that I think knew you… yeah she probably knows you because they were fighting over you.” Sunggyu thought of the possible people that could have done this to you.

                He shook it off and just walked out, and instead of taking his time to walk home he speed.  He wanted to go home and make sure you were okay.

 

------

double update for my subscibers! :)

*Because i felt bad that the last chapter was short I decided to write a new one today and update ONCE AGAIN ^___^