We've been kicked out...

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

“Uhg soo full.” Rachel said rubbing her stomach. “I swear if I could only live here and eat Sunggyu’s food every day.” Woohyun laughed and said “Well, I must be lucky to be his roommate.” Rachel shot Woohyun and look and said “Are you trying to get me jealous?” Woohyun smiled and said “Maybe I am.”

                As the two of them flirted you looked towards Sunggyu and shot him a smile.  “OKAY WELL I’M GOING TO GO BACK TO MY ROOM.” Sungyeol said getting up from the lovey-dovey atmosphere surrounding the kitchen.  You all quickly waved as Sungyeol left.  You again looked towards Sunggyu and smiled “So what do you guys want to do now?” Rachel looked at her watch and said “We have the whole day free, how about we go out for a movie?” You nodded and looked around; everyone seemed to agree.

---

                You held on to Sunggyu “Ahh!” You screamed. “Why did I agree to watch this?” you asked. Sunggyu laughed as you held onto him during the scary parts. “Hmmm… well I think you agreed to watch this movie because you wanted and excuse to hold onto me like this.” You pushed him away and looked back at the movie screen only to quickly grab onto Sunggyu again. “I really hate you right now.” You said as Sunggyu laughed at you.

                “Well on the positive side, it looks like Woohyun and Rachel are having a good time.” You looked to the side and saw Rachel grabbing onto Woohyun just like you were doing to Sunggyu. “What a faker.” You whispered to Sunggyu “She loves scary movies.”

---

                It was already dark outside when the movie ended, you and Rachel insisted on walking home alone, but the boys really wanted to walk you home. 

                You were holding Sunggyu’s hand while walking home and you sighed. “This is really nice” you said. “A regular … double date as a couple.” Sunggyu looked at you and smiled “I really enjoy this too.” You smiled as you watched Woohyun and Rachel walk in front of you in the far distance.  Sunggyu enjoyed walking hand-in-hand until he saw a dark figure following them; he automatically knew who it was. 

                Sunggyu suddenly stopped and turned you to face him and suddenly he kissed you.  Your face went red and you looked down “What was that for?” Sunggyu smiled and said “I wanted to get rid of something.” Then he looked to the side of his eyes and saw that the dark figure was gone.  “Now let’s start walking once again.”

                You were slowly walking towards your apartment then you heard Rachel’s scream; you rushed to the front door of your apartment and went into shock.  Everything you owned was outside the apartment. “W-w-what’s all this?” You asked Rachel.  Rachel fell to the floor and “We’ve been kicked out.” Your jaw dropped and you too fell to the floor.