Long Time No See

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

FIRST OFF! I'D LIKE TO APOLGIZE TO MY SUBSCRIBER

*bows 90 degrees*

I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS!

&& I won't be updating too often anymore since it's the end of the school year and I'm getting packed with projects and stuff T____T

I LOVE YOU GUYS *throws hearts*

 

               

 

               *Knock knock* you heard at your door. *knock knock* you groaned and rolled off the bed stretching your body.  You went to the door and said “Who is it and what would you like?” Rachel smiled and pushed you out of the way and said “Come on in boys.” The room was soon filled with everyone in the house: Rachel, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong.  They all smiled brightly and then took out dorky party hats and started to sing. “CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION! WE CONGRATULATE YOU ON GETTING ENGANGED!” Sunggyu then woke-up and smiled pulling you on to the bed so the two of you could enjoy the little show together.

                In the middle of all of them singing and dancing, Woohyun and Sungjong ran out of the room and came back with a tray of food.  Your jaw dropped and you smiled “Did you guys make this for us?” you asked as your mouth watered from the aroma of fresh waffles, and fruit.  Rachel nodded and said “You should be proud of me, I cooked something for once.” You laughed and grabbed the bottle of whipped cream and squirted the whipped cream all over your waffle, then you took your fork and took a bite of the waffle and smiled “Just the way I like it.” Then you gave Sunggyu a piece of the waffle then “accidentally” wiped the whipped cream on his cheek.

                “Yah! Alison! What was that for?” You smiled and said “Don’t worry let me get that for you.” Forgetting that everyone was still in the room you leaned in and kissed him on the cheek to wipe away the whipped cream. “GAHHH!” every screamed and ran out of the room, but before they shutt the door Rachel peeked her head in and smiled saying “Again, we congratulate you two on getting engaged.”

---

                Everything was finally back to normal, everyone was out to work while you stayed home cleaning the house.  You were sitting down finishing up the laundry when a memory of your brother popped into your mind. You sighed and said “I haven’t talked to him in years.” Then you remembered you had his number on your phone. “I shall video call!” you thought. You your phone and quickly dialed his number, and just a few seconds after your brother picked up.

                “YUNJI!” he screamed. You smiled and said “Hey oppa! I’m sorry I haven’t called you in… well years. I MISS YOU! When are you coming to Korea to visit?” “Well, I’ve been pretty busy. I miss you to sis, how come you haven’t been calling me?” You pouted and said “Answer me first, are you going to come to Korea soon?” Your brother nodded and said “I hope so; but I’ll have to find a good reason though.  My work’s pretty strict about attendance. Now you answer me, how come you haven’t called me?”

                You shot him a guilty smile and said “Well… partly because of Daniel – “ “Wait… what?! Are you going out with him again?” You shook your head and said “No don’t worry; we’re friends now… that’s a long story though… but… ummm… I actually I have a new boyfriend.” Your brother’s face went blank and said “Who is he?” You laughed and said “We’ve been dating for 3 years, his name is Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.” “Wait… Kim… Sunggyu. ISN’T HE THE SON OF THE OWNERS OF WOOLLIMENT?!” You smiled and said “You know about that? Yeah he is.” Your brother nodded and said “So how’s that going?” You smiled grew bigger and you laughed “I don’t know how I’m going to tell you this.” “DID YOU GUTS GET MARRIED?” You shook your head and held up your hand to show him your ring “We’re engaged.”

                Your brother’s face got red and said “That’s it… I need to go to Korea right now.”