SINGLE. AM I HAPPY OR WORRY ABOUT IT? BOM'S PART

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Bom's tissue paper is soaking with her tears. When she just entering the shop of Wedding Bells, Inc. the wedding company that she owns, she is constantly whining withoung minding her customer she went straight to her  private office.

"That son of a . That Siwon! He is really a son of a !" she whined.

"Hey, Bom-ah, what is it again?" Gummy asked. Gummy is her friend and co-owner of the Wedding Bells, Inc. Gummy is the only one who have a patience with her drama in her life, most especially her ever disastrous love life.

"That Siwon! After he told me that he loves me and everything, he suddenly say "I need some space." He is really an ! Raawr! He should be in outerspace if he needs space!"

"Why am I not suprised?" Gummy told.

She glared Gummy. She is holding a magazine and reading it. Gummy was five months pregnant with her third child with her husband of five years. It even get her bad mood grow when she thinks of it. Gummy has already 2 and an incoming baby again, she? She even dont have a serious boyfriend!

'Dont tease me now, Gummy. Just comfort me please? I want to hunt that bastard Siwon and crashed him like a sand!" Bom whined.

"How many times I Console and comfort you my dear friend? Huh?" Gummy asked.

Seven times she said in herself. She's starting to feel bad again. Seven times failed in love in just three years! "You're 28 years old too, right Gummy?"

"And happy, thank you very much."

"But how about me?  Until now, I cant find my Mr. Right! Im kind, lovable, beautiful, successful, smart and to top it all Im loyal!" She walked towards her display of wedding veils and array of flowers. "What's the problem about me Lady luck? Why can't you give me the right man for me?" She said.

"You know what's the problem, Bom? You're too eager to fall in love and get married you're scaring those men away."

She stared at Gummy. "And what do you want me to do Gummy? I've been without a steady boyfriend for years! Im not getting any younger. I dont like to be an old maid!" She yelled. 

Everytime she remeber that she will only have 2 years left and her age will be out in the calendar (30 years old) and she still dont have a steady boyfriend, she wants to hysteria. Her family think that she will turned to an old maid. Every one of them, when they reached 25 they are already married. But she? yes, she have a wedding coordinating company but her lovelife is zero! It's not a good sign for her.

"Gummy!"

"Dont scream. Whatever you do, if it's really not your time having a worthy boyfriend  there's nothing you can do."

"I dont need a worhty boyfriend! All I want is that he is a good companion."

"See that? That attiyude of yours, Bom is one of the reason why men is staying away from you. You boss them around. Men are egoistic, Bom. If you're gonna act like someone who owns them, huh, forget about your dream having a husband!" Gummy stated.

"Ehhh? Hul~! That men are so slow! They making aegyo and I Have no time for aegyo! My time is getting nearer! Aiggggo"

"Haaish, Whatever! Do what you want. But for me, that's all I can advice to you my friend!"

She's not beleiving that men is staying away from her. As she said earlier she have the qualities that men will be drooling. Who wouldn't want her? There must be some underlying reasons to this. It's unuasl that her boygriend will always break up on her.

"Stop thinking about it 
Bom. Maybe Siwon is not for you really. Even me, I donlt like him for you. You know? He is too arrogant."

"You always criticized my boyfriend. Even before, my ex-boyfriends." Bom said hysterically. 

"Why not? They are all weird even their attitudes. You just ignore their attitudes because your blinded by your dream to have a family and to have a husband." Gummy said. 

She did not make some arguments at what Gummy says because she's right. She walked towards her friend's desk.

"I cannot accept the fact that their is no man for me, Gummy! I know Ladyluck is just being playful with me. Right?" she said while tears are building in her eyes again.

She saw the magazine that Gummy is holding at. She saw a handsome face  at that page Gummy's reading with piercing clear brown eyes, arrogant nose, sensous lips, brownish black hair long enough to  curl at the base of his neck, aqnd with the a body to fit to be a model. There's no way she will forget this face. Then.. It hit her! She realized why she is suffering from this kind of problem! 

"He's handsome right? Gummy commented. "He is Kwon Jiyong. He's the sole owner of the G-Market, the Kwon Shipping Lines, the biggest shipping line in the country. And he is the the owner of  of one of the top land development firm here in Seoul and TKQ Jewelry. And ofcourse, he's one of the two bachelors left in the BBC. Now that Dong Youngbae is getting married to the restaurant owner  Dara Park, everyone is expecting that Kwon Jiyong is the next bachelor in BBC that is going to get married."

Next one to get married? She thought herself. She scream. "That's it!" She grabbed the magazine to Gummy. "that's why I'm having trouble to getting married. Because Jiyong is not still married."

Gummy stared at her in a wierd way. "Hey, are you out of your mind?! "

"Gummy!" She couldn't contain her excitement. "Him! That Kwon Jiyong! Jiyong is all the answer for my dreams to get married!"

"What? Jiyong? Are you really okay?" Gummy looked at the magazine where Jiyong's picture has it. "Hm.. Afterall, you're beautiful and I think you are matched to each other!"

"Gummy, listen first," Bom grabbed again the magazine. "Where not match okay? He's arrogant and a total jerk."

"And you're the epitome of good manners and right conduct?" Gummy said.

"Wait a minute, Gummy. Who's your friend? Me or this Kwon Jiyong?"

"You."

"Then, you should be at my side. When I say Kwon Jiyong is arrogant and crazy, you just say true. Okay?"

"Hullll~! I can't do that!Kwon Jiyong is so handsome to be criticized!"

She tilted her hear facing Gummy with a frowning look. "This annoying arrogant man is the reason  why until now I'm not yet married!" She pointed the picture of Jiyong. "Why did I not immediately thought that?"

She could almost see how they were thirteen years ago...

 


A/N: Annyeong~! Im done with Park Bom's part. Hope you enjoy it even it's kinda boring :/ Sorry about that. Please comment. I really need a comment. I feel shy because this is my first fanfic. Heehee =)) Please comment! Sorry for my bad english! About their age. Bom is 28 while GD is 30 y/old. Arrosso? Please wait for the another update! Thanks so much!