SINGLE. AM I HAPPY? OR WORRY ABOUT IT? G-Dragons part

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Kwon Jiyong silently watched his fellow members in Marina Yacht Club. Screaming and yelling is all can be hear in the yacht when Youngbae mark his picture with a red pentel a heart shape.


Flashback (3 years ago)

 

Daesung tear each pictures in the magazines and post it in a vacant wall(Bulletin Board) in his Yacht. "My fellow BBC Boys, I tear each picture of us and this will be are sign if we are getting to be married or inlove. Is it okay?" He asked his friends.

"What the heck is on your mind Dae?" Said Seungri while laughing

"Well, as we all know Im getting married to Minzy now, so to prove my love I'll mark my picture a heart shape." said Dae.

"You're being cheesy man! What's unto you?" said Taeyang while grinnig

"This is for you too guys! Now, here's the deal.. We will put a check mark if we are inlove and she's the right girl and heart shape if we are getting married. Arrosso?"

For the sake of their fried Daesung they all agreed even if its a wierd. "Okay! Okay! Let's have a deal on this one." Seunghyun said and the 4 other guys agreed on it. 

"So who's next?" eyeing each member. Jiyong point Seungri "You're the next one! You and Chaerin have this chemistry you know?" Daesung put a red check mark in Seung ri's face. They call laughed while Seungri complained and whined. 

"That Chaerin? He give me lots of hardship!" Seungri whined and they all laughed. They call know Seungri loved Chaerin he is just so shy to admit it. 

And the rest is history. They put Red check marks if they found the right girl and afterwards put a Heart shape if they will be getting married.


"Thank you, my fellow gentle creatures," said Youngbae. "Because of your stupidity and silliness maybe I dont have Dara my baby!"

"Is that compliment or insult hyung?" Asked Seungri

"For you it's a compliment. Once in a blue moon you've got compliment. So, accept it in any ways!" Taeyang said while laughing.

"That's enough," Daesung restraint and prompted the guests to celebrate and enjoy. "Let's celebrate. Congratulations Youngbae hyung for getting married! wooooooooh!"

Jiyong just smiled at what he is seeing to his friends. Non-stop shouting and teasing from everyone, drinking alcohol and eating they enjoying the party. He sighed and looked out at the wide, blue sea. Just like when before they enjoying their bachelorhood, drooling with alcohol and some other women that is game for fun. 

Him and his 4 friends the so-called "billionaire boys," their life, business and lovelife are all the same.Their fellow married members in Marina Yacht club teasing them before Seungri and Daesung got married that they are like bubbles when they are threatened about a serious relationship going through.  They often answered them that they dont have a plan to be like them always have a curfew and have their income straight to their wives. The fellow married members answered back that they will have their time and find that roght girl for them. 

Now that Seungri and Daesung is married and Taeyang is preparing for his marriage, maybe the time has come for them. But for him, that's the last he could think of.

He feel that someone tap his shoulders. It's Admiral Tablo. "Why are you here Jiyong? Dont you like to enjoy the party inside?" 

"Im okay here Admiral Tablo" He raised his canned beer. "I see, So, what do you think of your friends getting married one by one?" Admiral Tablo asked.

"What do you want me to say?" 

"Are you not envy with them? You and Seunghyun are the only bachelors in your group now."

He would like to blame the magazine that Chaerin wrote about the BBC boys because of that the others think that he is a playboy and he is not serious about women. But he cannot comment because the editor in chief of that magazine which published the top 5 businessmen of the country as a billionaire bachelors herself Lee Chaerin, the wife of his friend and fellow BBC boy Seungri and the one and only sister of Admiral Tablo the millionaire. 

"I prefer this way, free from disturbance Admiral Tablo." He adjusted his sunglasses. "I have free time to myself and whatever I do."

"You're right at that point Jiyong. When I marry my wife, there's no silence in my life." He grinned. "I never imagined a day without my wife's voice." 

He just nod to what Admiral Tablo said. " I dont care and there is no problem with that if they get married. All of them." pointing his friends one by one. "It's their choice."

Admiral Tablo smiled. " I do not intend to convince you to get married Kwon Jiyong. I do not want to see women crying because of you." 

"Then it's a good thing I have a bad reputation."

"Ah,yes. The elusive billionaire boy." Admiral Tablo said.

"And the brutally frank," Jiyong added. "I only hope that women be scared of my title as the elusive and brutally frank BBC boy rather liking it."

"You cannot blame women if they are not scared with that title of yours instead they worship you and trying to seduce you. you're a good looking lad, Jiyong. Plus the fact that you're still single."

"Yes, and I intend to stay that way." He drinked the beer. "Single, I mean."

Later on.. The attention went to him. Thanks to their makane Seungri.  "Hey, Jiyong! Why are you hiding yourself there?" Yelled by Youngbae. "Come here and let us take a good look at the next member of the married Billionaire Boys Club." 

"Let me just stay here Youngbae."  He answered lazily. "Go ahead and take all the attention you want." 

"He's already done hyung! It's boring to tease the already taken." Seungri answered. "It's your turn to be annoyed now since you are the only single in BBC boys."

"Seunghyun is still single." he answered.

"But he's notpoker-faced like you hyung," Dae said. "We are just curious if how the Mr. Kwon Jiyong to be annoyed. And this is the only chance we've got to tease you huyng!"

"Besides, Seunghyun is not here," Youngbae added. "You cannot see that person when we have a celebration like this. It seems he knew that we will celebrate about the wedding of mine."

"I think Seunghyun Hyung have a strong smell when things are like this," Seungri said while laughing. "Where is Seunghuyn hyung anyway?" 

"He have a business trip in Japan," Daesung said. "He really love being aq billionairew boy."

"Maybe he is just preparing for his wedding too?" Admiral Tablo said. 

Choi Seunghuyn? Preparing for his wedding and for making a family? That was totally absurd since two days ago, he and Seunghyun were secretly teasing the other boys for getting married.

"Hey, guys," Youngbae said. "Jiyong is smiling, After all he is the only bachelor here maybe we should give him some attention? Hey, Jiyong-ah! Where are you going?"

"Comfort room. Wanna join me?"

All the men in the yacht was laughing by his answer. "You're just avoiding as Ji!" Youngbae said while holding his arms. Seungri waved the red marker that Youngbae used to put a heartshape in his picture. "You're the next to marry, Ji. You can't avoid that." 

Jiyong took the red marker to Seungri and put a check on his picture. "Are you happy now? So if you'll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." They are all grinning. 

Seungri let out a paper from his  back pocket of his jeans.

"What's that?" Jiyong asked.

"This hyung?" Seungri waved the paper. "Application form for future Mrs. Kwon Jiyong."

"Isn't great?" Youngbae said while grinning. "Ah, the inengenuity of women. They are the only one who could make that in this world."

"That's dumb."

"That's women. Give me that Seungri." Youngbae grabbed the paper. "Kiko Mizuhara, twenty-four years old, single and ready for anything." 

"Thanks for the good intentions guys but I dont need  that just to get a wife. I have many prospects." 

"That's good then hyung," Dae said. "Where are they?"

"They who?"

"Your prospects. Where are they?" 

"Ah, just there. littery scattered everwhere. When I thought to marry , I could always pick one of them. I'm sure they would'nt mind marrying someone like me."

"You're gonna marry someone just like that hyung?" Seungri asked with a terrible in his face.

"I'm not choosy." he answered.

"What about... love?" Youngbae asked. 

He stare at his fellow members and friends. They are waiting for his answer. Now, he want to burst a laugh because of their faces waiting to answer them. He chose not to laugh and answered "It's not in my vocabulary." 

 


A/N: Hello! I know it's kinda boring. Sorry. Maybe a few hours  I will post Bom's part! I hope you like it. And please comment on what you feel about the story. :) I hope I find friends here!