A night to remember

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

In Marina Yacht Club Busan, South Korea

Voyager III - Youngbae's Yacht

(Youngbae- Dara's Party)

 

 

Bom was on the upperdeck of the yacht away from the crowd. She was looking at the ocean that was sparkling because of the beam of the moon. It was a great party. She's not out-of-place because she was welcomed by Dara, CL and Minzy. 

Because she came from a simple family, she thought that rich men are snobs and conceited. But she proved it wrong, not all rich men are conceited and snobs. Just like the people inside, they are jolly, some are singing like there is no tomorrow. Funny, she thinks that before without knowing it.

Bom noticed a part of the yacht that is unnoticeable. She go there and just to find a like-a-bulletin-board and at that board she saw the pictures of the 6 BBC boys. She almost laughed when she saw it. The pictures have a red mark, check marks, heartshape marks, cross marks and the picture of Seungri looks like  somebody played with it's face, it has fang, horn, mustache and to add it more funny it has whiskers. 

"Chaerin did that before they get married. Typical cat and dog, that's how you describe Chaerin and Seungri before. Everytime that they are together they will fight over things, tease each other in short expect to have a war when they are together." 

"I know you." Bom said. "You are Choi Seunghyun right?"

"I guess you recognized me from the magazine." He smiled and offer his hands to Bom to give a hand shake. "And you are, Miss?"

"Bom." She accepted his hands. "Park Bom."

"Bom. Nice name."

"Same as yours, Seunghyun." she smiled. 

Seunghyun just smiled and looked at the board again. "This board is rotating now in every yacht who will get married. It's only a joke before but as time goes by, it becomes true and real. All of this." 

"All of what?" Bom asked

"That marks symbolizes that one by one, BBC boys are getting married. "

"And you dont want to get married, huh?" Bom said while smiling.

"Not really. I just dont want it at the moment." Seunghyun answered back.

Bom took the picture of him in the board.

"Here. For you to have a piece of mind for not worrying to get married."

Seunghyun chuckled. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Hmm. Did you saw Jiyong here?" Bom asked.

"Aww! I thought you are single and available." Seunghyun said.

"What?" Then she  realized what Seunghyun meant. "Ah, no, Jiyong and I are not a couple."

"It's okay, Bom. You dont need to explain to me." He said while smiling.

"I just want to clear the issue between me and Jiyong. I was looking for him because I will introduce a girl for him."

"Hmmm... Interesting."  Seunghyun leaned on the railing in the deck. "Why do you need to introduce a girl for him? Weren't you enough for him?" 

"Mr. Choi--"

"Call me 'Seunghyun' Please..."

"Okay. Mr. Seunghyun."

"Clever girl."

Even Bom couldn't stop chuckling on what are the conversation lead to. She had never met someone who could make her feel at ease  from the moment they started making conversation. 

"Jiyong is still not here," he said. "I think he is still  at work. He is a workaholic person, you know? Do you want some drinks? I'll get it for you."

"Ah, aniyoo! It's a shame for you."

"Nah. It's okay, really." He took the glass from her hand. "I'll be back in a minute." Seunghyun said.

"Okay. Thank you."

Bom is smiling while staring ti Seunghyun. They have a waiter that roaming around the yacht but still, Seunghyun insist to get her a drink. Look at it. I met one of the BBC Boys again and he get my drinks too! What a lucky one for me! Such a gentleman and a looker,too.

"Enjoying yourself?"

She don't need to see the face of that person. She know that voice. The man at her side now. "Hello, Jiyong."

"So you left me for Seunghyun, huh?"

"Why do I left you?" Bom asked. "Don't worry, Jiyong. You are my number one on my hate list."

''Of course I know.' Glass on hand, he motioned toward Seunghyun' ''Is he your new prospect?''

She gave him a sideway glance and grinned. "Oh no. Are you jealous?"

''There's no reason to be jealous." He sipped on his drink. "But I need to Senghyun disappear on my way. I dont like a disturbant on my plans on you."

"You're thinking that Seunghyun likes me?" Bom said. "Really? That's funny."

  If Seunghyun court her she will not be a hard-to-get because her time is running besides his handsome, kind and responsible. Other than that financially secured and stable he is.  

"Dont make plans for your future yet, Bom. Remember, I'm still here." Jiyong said.

Ah, right. She still have  Jiyong. The man who will ruin her dreams.

She was surprised when  he is so near to her merely touching there skin. She didn't like the feeling that her heart beats faster because of that touching of their skin. She kept a distance.

"Cold?"  He had taken off his coat  and draped it over her shoulder  even before  she could answer. "Come closer to me so that you will not get cold. Dont worry I will not even touch your fingers." Jiyong said.

She had a lot of things to say to him  but the moment his spice-scented cologne reached her nostrils, her mind just went blank. She flusttered more when Jiyong put his hands over her shoulders. Again she keep a distance from him. 

"I told you before Jiyong. I won't fall inlove with you."

"Really?" Jiyong said. "Why are you blushing?"

"What?" she forced to smile. "Your dreaming, Jiyong. How can you see me blushing? It's dark here."

"Oh, good.''

The next step shocked her the most. Jiyong reached her almost closing the space between them. She took a step backward but it's already a dead-end. She was cornered in the post in the upper deck where people couldn't notice.

"Why hate me Bom? His voice was almost a whisper as he dipped his head towards her. "When you have every reason to love me?"

Is he planning to kiss her? No! She shout on her mind. Jiyong was just playing her feelings. But, why is it like that? She didn't dare to move away to him? In fact, she was waiting for him to the next that we will happen.

Moved, Bom! Or else you will fall to his trap!

But she just couldn't find the strength to  shove him away. She was hypnotized  by his masculine scent. She was drowning in his clear brown eyes. And she was caught between anticipation and excitement as he continued to dis his head, aiming at her lips. She was about to close her eyes when she heard a voice.

"Bom??" It's Seunghyun's voice. "Where are you?"

That's when she realized. He pushed away Jiyong but it's too late for her. She could see triumph in his gorgeous clear brown eyes. 

"So,, you're not really as tough as I thought you were." Jiyong said in a husky voice. "I'm going to enjoy wooing you, Park Bom."

you! She should believe herself that Jiyong did this just because of the plan. Why did she forgot that  that she shouldn't trust him? He just wasn't capable of being nice. 

Slowly she get back to her composure. She took off the coat and lend it back to him. "Thank you for this  and may you die tonight, Kwon Jiyong."

"You're just thinking only that way.'' He swung his coat over his shoulder. "By the way, I like your scent. Goodnight, Bom.'' 

Exactly when Jiyong turns back, Seunghyun came and with the drinks in his hands. 

"oh, Jiyong-ah! You're here. Bom is waiting for you.'' Seunghyun said 

''Really?'' Jiyong looked at Bom. She saw him grinning. "Well, we met already and already had talked, right, Bom?''

She mocked him. Have fun tonight, Jiyong coz this is the last time that this will gonna happen. I wont let myself be deceived again. I swear.

''Hey!'' Chaerin drew attention onm them. "Why are you there in the dark? Come here in the light so we can see some here!''

He saw a man who immidiately cover Chaerin's mouth. She recognized him. She saw him too, in the magazine. He was Lee Seungri, Chaerin's husband.

''You're starting again to be filthy sweetie.'' Seungri raised his hands to them. "I'm sorry about that hyung's! My naughty wife was out of mmy sight that's why she's beginnig to be like this.''

chaerin moved Seungri's hands to . ''Phew! It's so salty, sweetie! And please forgive me on this honey. This is an opportunity for me to be an achiever again. Look at them, the two left bachelors in BBC both liked a one woman. It's cute right? It's just now you have a love triangle on your friends.''

Seungri just sighed then covered Chaerin's mouth again. "Im sorry again Jiyong hyung, Seunghyun hyung and Bom noona.. Dont mind Chaerin. Enjoy the rest of the night.''

Good thing Jiyong speak immidiately coz if not it will be awkward between the three of them. ''Just like what Seungri said, enjoy the rest of the night. I'll go ahead.''

''Dont mind  Chaerin, Ji.'' Seunghyun answered. "She's just joking.''

''Yeah, I know hyung. But I've brought my work with me. I need to finish it in the house. I just pass by here  just to greet Dara and Youngbae. I'll go ahead now.'' Jiong said and look to Bom. "Goodnight, Bom.''

Bom stared Jiyong while walking towards the exit. She don't want that feeling inside her. She feel like regretting because Jiyong left. Aissssssh! she shouted from her mind. I' mjust wierd!

''Drinks?'' Seunghyun offered her a glass of champagne. "Weird nigh, huh?''

She just nod and heavily sighed. This night is really a weird one. Why sudden changed of reaction and feeling when Jiyong is near with her.  Maybe because she was falling now? No! That couldn't. He is so just arrogant.  But still the feeling awhile ago is just so different. It was as if she was actually anticipating a kiss from him.

"Seunghyun-ah, do you want to dance?'' Bom asked.

"There's no music.''

"then let's play a music.''

''Yeah, sure. wait.'' Until they danced together. The music is lollipop. They danced like kids. Until the night is over. 


A/N: Annyeong! First and foremost I'm sorry for not updating. So I'm paying it for this chappie. A very long one :)) I would like to acknowledge this space for my baby brother who just graduated yesterday and having a lots of award. You just make us proud Shaodee! I love you!! From your atsi. <3 As if he can read this. Heehee =)) So, hope you enjoy this one! Comments please. Love love!

What can you say to TOP, huh? He spoil the kiss? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~

How about to Jiyong and Bom? Oooooooh!

SPREAD the GBOM love!