Round two! *ding!*

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"What was that all about, Jiyong?" After Dara and Youngbae left. They are just the two of them on her shop.

"What do you mean?"

"Dont make me fool, Jiyong! I know you and Youngbae acts scriptedly!"

"That's right."

"Bastard!" Bom yells top of her lungs.

"You've challenged a wrong person, Bom. I am Kwon Jiyong. No one dares to mess around with me."

"I do."

"That's why accept the consenquences. Because you mess with me."

"Well, dont mess with my business! We should have talked about the plans now. But what did you do? Aissssh!" Bom said with an irritated voice.

"That's what I do best." He his hands in his trouser pockets and cocked his head to take a good look at her. "Dont worry, Bom. As long as I'm around you, you'll never go bankruot. I'm a good enemy."

She pulled his necktie to pull him closer to her. "I said dont mess with my work!"

"What will you do if I refused too?"

Maybe if she could turn to a dragon she already eat him and killed him.  How could a gentle, silent-looking type like him be the most irritating person in the world? And the most handsome creature I have ever seen, she added to her thought. 

She wriggled her eyebrow while keeping a distant to Jiyong. 

"What are you doing?" Bom asked while keeping a distant form the face of the famous BBC Boy Kwon Jiyong

"Nothing" He answered

"What? 'nothing'?" She answered back. Staring at his eyes. His clear skin and reddish cheeks, arrogant nose, and very sensous lips were no match in pictures of him she had seen. And he smelled good, too.

"You''re pretty than I thought. I think it's not hard to seduce and make you fall in love for me."

Bom's body quivered at what Jiyong said to her. It only means he will make her fall for his trap and after that she will throw like rug."You can't make me fall in love with you Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I've planned already for my future and you are not included to my list for my future!" She yelled.

"But I'm here now." He closed the space between them. "Wheter you like it or not, you'll have to make some adjustments in your life for me because I'm not going anywhere, Bom." 

She step 3 backward steps to make sure she have a distant to him. She feel uncomfortable the way he stare at her like that. She felt her heartbeats becoming fast and she dont like that feeling while staring at him. No! No, she can't fall to his trap. He can't ruin her future plans to herself. Before she can react she heard that someone entered her shop and she heard a voice. 

"Smile!" Chaerin said while clicking her camera beside her is Dara and Youngbae.

"Now that we've given you time Jiyong with our wedding coordinator, maybe we can inform you about the party for the future Mr. and Mrs. Dong Youngbae?  and you are very much invited , Bom. Jiyong, you dont mind do you?" Youngbae said while smiling.

"No." Jiyong said while looking at Chaerin. "What are you doing here?"

"Taking pictures. And  this lovebirds are right." Pointing at Dara and Youngbae. "You have chemistry. You look good together. When will be your wedding?" Caherin asked.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"Not yet? Jiyong, you're a big man and yet your so slooooooooooooooow! "

"Chaerin." Jiyong said it with threatening voice,

"Yes, Jiyong?" Chaerin answered with smiling face ignoring his threatening look.

"Shut up. Can you do that?"

Chaerin just grinned. "My lovable husband Seungri has tried that already. Since then, he never seize trying."

So, Jiyong just shut his mouth coz he knows that Chaerin cannot be seize by anyone. . But Bom won't allow this woman to think that they have a romantic relationship between them.

"Me and Jiyong are not dating, okay? and we don't have a plan for that matter." Bom said.

"We know that already." Chaerin said. "Anyway about the party, maybe you know the Marina Yacht Club in Busan? Just be there at seven or eight in the evening, arrosso? Ji, you should be there, okay?"

"I'm busy."

"Then, why are you here at Bom's shop if you are busy?"

Instead of answering Chaerin he just leave the shop. Bom want to walk-out too. She can't take Chaerin anymore. 

"Dara told me your problem, Bom." Chaerin said while giggling. "I should tell you , that is the most amazing love story I have ever heard." 

"And you have the most amazing imagination." Bom said.

"What problem are you saying, Bom? In fact, your problem is the most easy to solve. Marry Jiyong.  In that way the curse will be gone, then you will have arich and handsome husband. That's what we call hitting two lovebirds with one stone." Chaerin said again.

"I will die instead marrying him." she answered back.

"Don't. It's too early for Jiyong to be a widowed."


Hello! Another update again. Hope you enjiy this one! <3 Thank you for all the comments you know who you are guys. I really appreciate it. For the silent readers, hope you like it!