You know what?!

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"You know what if I wanted to hook up with someone, I can do it on my own. I dont need your  help or from anyone else, especially you."

Jiyong was leaning against his car, playing wuth his car keys. Earlier, while they were talking about the wedding rehearsal inside Jaberu, Jiyong  doesn't give any reactions. He just stayed at the bar, silently drinking his wine. It's just once that he mingled with his friends and when he did not say anything they just let him alone.

Bom continued to walk. If she stay there with him and give herself chance to look at his handsome face again and hear his manly voice she wont able to moved on fast as she wanted. Jaberu's parkinng lot is just small and it was along the highway. Seunghyun who drived her there at Jaberu  was talking or more to say arguing with In Na. Maybe they have some things to clear up too just like her and In Na's cousin which is Jiyong.

"We had an agrrement, Bom," Jiyong continued  with his cold voice. "You said no more match making."

"I know," Bom answered. "But I'm just coreecting what I've done wrong. You and my sister deserve a second chance."

"Who do you think you are to decide who's I like? You have no right to decide what's good or bad for me, Bom. I'm not allowing you and I did not give you a permission to meddlesome with my life." Jiyong said with his firm voice.

Bom bit her lower lip. She was hurted by his words. There's no one else to blame with but herself.

But she really can't help answering his accussations. She turned to him and noticed Youngbae's bodyguards and Jaberu's security personnel walking away to give them privacy. "Why are you still getting mad? I gave you a favor and this what I've heard?"

"Dont make it sound like I owe you something because I don't." Jiyong said.

"Whatever, Ji. You always thought that you are the only one who is right.  You always think that you're the only person here! I've already said my apologies and I'm trying to make things right for you and to my sister."

"Did I tell you that I still want Hyori?" Jiyong was almost shouting.

At the mention of her sister's name, something in her snapped. Maybe because of jealousy and the anger that was still inside in her. She went closer to Jiyong. "Don't yell at me! If you don't like someoen helping you, then dont come closer to me!"

Bom beat Jiyong's chest out of frustration. "I've had enough of this bull guilt! Almost half of my life was affected by that simple mistake! Now that I'm trying to fix it, it's my fault again?! Ah, damn it! You think you're the only one that was hurting? You think, only your life was messed because of this? Me too! Me too! When I saw your face again, it was the only thing that I'am seeing! You're the only one I'm thinking off! !"

Bom's tears were about to fall. But she can't cry infront of him. She was pityng herself that's why she can't let herself see him that she was crying. She dont want him to pity her. "I you dont like my help then don't talk to me! Dont ever come close to me!"

"Bom---"

"Aaaaah! And dont talk to me too! Stop it! I'm already done with you. There's Hyori unnie already! Do whatever you want. I dont care!" Bom said. When she noticed that there's a cab coming from her way she give the prmpt to the guards and bodyguards from afar. "Stop that cab!"

The guards move o the moving cab to stop but they stopped when they heard Jiyong's voice full of anger. "Don't  follow what she've said! We're not yet done talking!"

When the guards don't move in there places she angrily ordered them again. "If you dont moved there, I will say to your bosses you dont obey me!" Bom said.

"If you follow Bom, you will be fired! all of you!" Jiyong threatened them.

Youngbae's bodygurads and Jaberu's security personnel didn't moved at all. They chose to obey Jiyong than her.  Because of that Bom started to walked so that she can stop the cab. But the cab dont want to stop, she decided to go to the middle of the highway but then again the cab just driving like crazy approaching her.

"Bom!"

Jiyong jumped onto her and hugged her to the waist and pulled her to the side of the road. They rolled on the road and was shocked that she even didn't fel some hurt. When she stared at Jiyong's face he saw his angry face.

"Are you tryying to kill yourself woman? Do yuou think that time will stop for you? Just think of it! You dont have the strenght to face that cab!" Jiyong shouts to her.

She was angry too but not to him but to herself. She pushed away from his hugged because she feel her heart beat faster. There's another reason to love him again. " I told you not to come near again to me!" Bom shouted him back.

Bom left Jiyong in the pavement, then she went to the stop cab. The driver went out of his cab and asked her. "Ma'am, are you okay? As well your husband? I'm really sorry ma'am I did not noticed you--"

"He is not my husband!" She pulled back the driver to his cab."Let's go to Myeong-dong heights!"

When the driver started to drive he saw Jiyong was still sitting on the pavement while staring her inside the cab.

Now that the tension was smoothing down and that they were now far away. Bom felt that she was still the loser. Well, as far as she know, she was always the loser when it comes to love gams. She was always tripped by lady luck.  Before she was contented that she has a boyfriend that can stay longer to her; that the man is ready to settle down to her. even if it's just a friendly love.

But when Lady luck meddlesome with her love life and Lady luck give her Kwon Jiyong. In just one turn she throw all of her  plans in life and hr world was just revolving to him without noticing gby herself. Now, she didn't care if she is still single and will be single forever. Because her mind now is that. if he was not Jiyong, he was not good enough for her.

 


Annyeonghaseyo! Atlast! I updated! I'am very sorry :(( I didn't updated that much. But well here's my update. And sorry to say but this story will end soon. Loads of love. and spread the GBOM looooooooooooooooooooove!!

 

For those who comment and read this fic especially to my subscribers: I am really sorry :( Please forgive me. I'm just to busy. Urgghhhhhhhh. Kill me now.

 

Please leave a comment! Happy reading.