*flash back*Thirteen years ago

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

 

Flashback 13 years ago...

Bom is lying at the sofa while eating her favorite food oksusu and a large slice of chocolate cake. She was focused on TV because it's her favorite drama: Secret Garden is on air. Her Unnie Hyori entered the sala and saw Bom watching while eating.

"Hello, Bommie." Hyori sat down to her sister. "Can we talk?"

She knew her Hyori unnie. She will just talked to her if there's a problem about her love life. At the age of 16 her Hyori unnie have lots of suitors. Well, what can she say? Her unnie is really beautiful and very feminine. She roused the protective instinct of men. 

"What is it again?" Bom asked. Her unnie is older than her by 2 years but she acts like more a kid than to her. "If it's about boys again, please be fast telling me before I get a headache and stomach ache."

Hyori looked at Bom's plate with her oksusu and cake. "Oksusu and cake again? You love to it really? huh? That's why you are getting fatter.You should diet my maknae. It's not good for you to eat foods like that always. Especially you are growing up and turning to a woman now, Bom."

Bom didn't mind her unnie. She just munched her oksusu right infront on her unnie. "Hull~ miind your own business unnie.. And one more thing I'm not like you that always have a perfect look and figure because I'm not pretty."

"Bom, why are you saying like that? Of course you are pretty. It's just that you don't like to diet that's why boys are not noticing you." 

"Unnie, are you here just to say things like that to me? I'm not on the mood to listen to your sayings. Okay?"

"That snobbish attitude of yours too, Bom."

"Aisshh, yeah yeah. Whatever." Bom answered. Her Hyori unnie sit properly to start the long explaining that she would like to tell Bom. "I think I want to say yes in one of my suitors now, Bom."

Bom rolled her eyes. ''Then say yes to him! Is it that hard?"

"Yes, I know. But I'm not sure yet. I mean, I like him because he's drop-dead gorgeous and all but there is something wrong with him. I don't know? Maybe I need more sign before I say yes. What do you think?"

Sometimes she think that she was older than her sister. Sometimes she like to  scold her because of her shallowness. She often thinking to deny her as a sister but she can't because Hyori unnie is so kind to her. her unnie is the only person who understand her being a cynic one.

"Unnie, you know what's the problem? Because you always ask signs."

"Of course.  You will find out there if you are in the right path, Bom. Signs are symbols of warning, right?"

"Whatever." Again she munched her oksusu. "Maybe your zodiac sign is not compatible, unnie? That's why you can't say yes to him?"

Her sister think about what she have said. Until.. "That's it, Bom! Jiyong is Taurus!"

"Ah, the stubborn bull," she commented. "You're Libra, right unnie? You're not compatible with Jiyong."

"You're so bright, Bom! Really! You are right. Our zodiac signs are not compatible. That's why I have second thoughts in him."

Bom just rolled her eyes. Why do she have a sister like her Hyori unnie? Her shallowness makes her annoyed. Their parents are both levelheaded lawyers. Maybe there's always a person in the family that is very shallow.

 

After two days, Bom was surprised when someone block her way to school. Not a person but a luxury car. At that car a boy get off with uniform. If he's not in uniform she will think he's a newly fresh graduate. The guy went close to her.

"Are you Park Bom?"

"Yes, that's me," she answered. The boy doesn't look a kidnapper that's why she's not threatened. But when he took off his sunglasses, she almost fainted. Goodness gracious! He was probably the most handsome creature that ever walked on the face of this planet. He even more look handsome to some artist!

"I'm Kwon Jiyong," he introduced himself.

"Eeeh?"

"I'm the suitor of your noona but got rejected because of the incompabilities of our zodiac sign. And that is because of YOU." He glared at her.

"T-t-that's you?" she bit her lower lips. "She really rejected you just because of the zodiac sign?

"Yes. Thanks primarily to you."

She bit her lower lips again. "Ah -ah.. I didn't know that she will be get serious about the incompability of your zodiac signs"

"It's too late for that now. I've waited for so long just to be Hyori's boyfrien. And that day was supposed to be today. But she rejected me because of your stupid advice!"

"I'm sorry okay? Is it my fault if my sister have a strong believe about that?" Bom said to him. 

Jiyong frowned and she was scared about what she is seeing right now. 

"It's okay if she regretted because she didn't like me. But when I found the reason why she rejected me just because of your stupid advice. You don't have an idea in feelings like this! You should have mind your own business!"

He surveyed her from head to toe. "Now I understand why  you did that. How can you be possibly the sister of Hyori? She's gracious. You have done nothing but ruin the happiness of other people. If you still don't have  a boyfriend right now, dont wonder having one and please don't include others in your miserable and dramas in your life."

She was insulted by what he said.  Below the belt is the comment that he had given her and she cannot passed it. Jiyong is turning back to the car when she react.  "Withdraw what you've said!" she yelled. 

"I wont in fact, I'll added some more." Jiyond said while wearing his shades again. "Remember this Park Bom Lee. You're not going to be happy for the rest of your days here on earth unless I forget what you've done to me.  You'll be alone for the rest of your life unless I get married and I assure you, I will never-ever get married just to assure you that you're not going to be happy." 


A/N: Annyeong again! I've updated again. Well, actually I've wrote this a long time ago when I was still a silent reader. It's just that I'm too shy to post. HAHA!  :D So, Jiyong cursed Bom? What do you feel about it? Comment please!  :)) Thank you for subscribing guys. Spread the GBOM love!