Another dilemma?

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"Surprise!"

Bom looked at the familiar voice in front on her door. It was Saturday but she was still getting ready to go to work. In a few days it's Youngbae abd Dara'swedding already that's why she needs to go to work.

"H-hyori unnie?"

"Yes, my dear sister." Hyori hugged her and kissed her cheeks. "Wow! Look at you. You look great."

"You too." Bom said. That's the truth. If her unnie is pretty when her younger days she's been more beautiful today. Well, after her unnie graduated college their Aunty Hee Bin took her unnie to the states. Since then her unnie just visit them in Korea until Hyori decided to petition their parents even she, but she stayed in Korea. She chose to stay in Korea and build her business. "When did you arrived?"

"Awhile ago. I checked in first in a hotel before I find your new house and address. Umma told me that you have your own house now." Hyori pulled her to sit on her sofa. "It's just only three years when the last time we met but look at you, you've change alot. Your so beautiful and y! I mean really y. Wait, is this mean that you have a boyfriend already? Coz your blooming sis!"

Bom suddenly remembers Jiyong's handsome face. And after she remember she frowned and looked at her unnie. "I dont have a boyfriend."  Bom answered. "How about you? Why suddenly came here? I thought you'll stay in America for good?"

"Aigooo. Bomtaro. I just arrived and yet you want me to go already?" Hyori took out a cigarette from her purse bag. "Do you mind if I smoke?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Hyori put the cigarette in her purse bag again. "Anyway, I came here to pay you a visit and of course to have a vacation. You know, I get tired because of that divorced to Tony."

"Tony? Isn't it the name of your husband is John?" Bom asked while frowning.

"John and I are divorced already. I got married again to Tony and we separated last year. Now, I just want to have a vacation." Hyori answered.

"You got married again and you didn't tell me?"

"Dont worry sis! On my next wedding your the first one I'll tell you about. Yah, do you have some colleagues or know that is a cute guy that I can date?" Hyori asked.

"None!" Bom answered quickly. Hyori looked at her with curiousity. "I mean, now I dont have any know guy here. Dont worry, if I find a cute guy I'll call you immidiately."

"Good." Hyori pulled her on the sofa. "Go on and change. I'll treat you to lunch."

Bom think if she will go to her unnie or no.

"Come on, Bom. You can always pretend that you're happy to see me, you know."

Bom felt guilty because of her actions. Her unnie went through all the trouble of coming to the country just to visit her and all she did ws give her a not-so-warm welcome.

"Okay," Bom said while smiling.

"Aigoo. You are really the 8-D queen." Hyori .

Just a simple green hoodie and short shorts she wore. Coz even she wore a night gown when she's beside her unnie it will be useless. Hyori is really a goddess.

"Someone called you up a few minutes ago," Hyori said while frowning. "He's weird."

"Who?"

"He didn't bother telling me even I asked him already. He just said 'tell her it's me.'

It brought a smile to her face. Typical of Jiyong, she thought. But it eventualyy fades. Ia it a sign that it is the time that she will lose not have Jiyong? She still remember what Jiyong said to her the first time they met again.

"You ruined my life!"

She looked at her beautiful unnie. It was time to make everything right.

"Unnie, do you remeber Jiyong?"

"Jiyong who?"

"Never mind. Let's go."


A/N : Annyeong everyone. Sorry for not updating. :((  I'm kinda busy this past few weeks. But here some update. Maybe we need some tears? Is it okay to you guys? Comments please! :)))

 

@TabisanGbom - Hello there! Hope you like my update even though it's not a GBOM moment. :/

@Eden19 & Aryella - let's see if Bom can resist Jiyong! kekeke

@icegirl & kwonarra & deijuvenile - Darayang is cute right? Kekeke.

@zheebom - thankyou for the compliment! =)) Hope you like this story. Stay tuned please!

@jiebom & twiddlebug - let's see if Jiyong is true to his feelings. Stay tuned please.