First heatache and Last? Maybe?

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"Hey, Bom, what's bothering you?" Hyori asked. "I noticed you since earlier that you have deep thoughts on your mind. You even didn't touch your food, which is very unuual. What's your problem sis?"

"Nothing unnie.''  Bom tried to eat her food but she still doesn't feel her appetite. "I have this big client and their wedding is getting near. Maybe that's why my appetite is affected." Bom lied.

"then don't let it affect you. It will ruin-- Oh, wow! Who's that hunk?" Hyori exclaimed.

Bom felt that she wants to run and run. She felt like she want to be a bubbles and to be pop in nowhere when her unnie says who's that hunk. Jiyong was coming their way as if he owned the whole place. Jiyong didn't care if he brought a big commotion when he arrive at the restaurant. Bom hear beats faster and faster when he saw Jiyong fixed and looking at her intensely. It was as if she was the only one he was seeing at that moment.

Look at him, Bom. Doesn't he look like a fairytale prince from a faraway land? So handsome and yet so unreal?

"I thought you'd be here." Jiyong said while looking at her.

When Bom saw Jiyong's smiling face her heart melts. She even noticed the other girls inside the bakeshop was on Jiyong's face looking. She saw her unnie stand up from her sit and introduced herself to Jiyong.

"Ah, hi. I'm Bom's unnie--"

"Hyori-ssi," Jiyong said. "Yes, I know you." Jiyong said.

"Y-you know me? Well, that's... that's surprise. But I didn't remember you?"

"We already met. A long time ago.:

Bom felt her heart break into pieces. She looked at the ground. Whatever she do, she can't stop destiny, right? Her unnie and Jiyong were meant to be together.

Bom stand up. "Excuse me. I have to go," she said. "I have lot of things to do for Youngbae and Dara's wedding. See you later unnie."

Jiyong's face turned to serious face when she said that. She knew that Jiyong didn't like what she said but she continued. "Unnie, this is Kwon Jiyong from your high school. Remember him? You were supposed her first girlfriend." Still her unnie's face were no recognition. "You didn't have a relationship because I said that your zodiac signs are not compatible and you believe in me, that's why you rejected him." Bom stated. 

"Oh, my God!" her unnie exclaimed then looked at Jiyong. "You are Jiyong?"

Bom didn't wait for Jiyongf to answer her unnie. Now that her unnie and Jiyong meant again she has no rights to stay there now. 

When Bom left the restaurant she looked again to Jiyong. The man she used to loved. Jiyong was still at her through the glass panel of the place. His face was now unreadable.

I'm sorry for everything, Jiyong, she thought. She didn't bother to looked on her way. All she know os that she need to get out there. Very fuuny. Before she was freaking out because she would be single forever but now she dont care. Because at her age of twenty-eight , when she thought she wil not experience LOVE, the real love that was the time she felt it. 

"Need a ride?" Bom saw Seunghyun. She didn't react. Seunghyun looked at her behind, looks kike someone got his attention. He was now looking behind  her and was waving at someone.


A/N: Yeorobun! A short update again. Sorry if it's short :( Still, hope you like it. Comments are highly appreciated. Please give your opinions! Spread the GBOM love! Yiheeeeee =)))