Epilogue.

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

After 6 months,

 

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest declared after the ceremony. Jiyong kissed Bom passionately that Jiyong forgot that they were still in the church. Bom pushed him and they heard some laugh from the audience. She slap him on the chest. And he grin to hos beautiful newlywedded wife. After the ceremony they went straight to the reception and to make it fast after there reception they went to their private suit for their honeymoon.

"Jagiya, let's get started!" Jiyong carried her from the door to their bedroom.

"Yah! Yah! Wait! I'll take a bath first!" Bom said.

"Anii, I want to strip you just like that, okay? So please?" he begged.

"Aissshh! Okaay, okay." Bom said with a wild grin. "For one condition.."

"What is it?"

"strip dance for me first." Bom grinned and pulled her iPad on her bag and the music that was so an sound.

"Yah! I can't do that." Jiyong frowned.

"Please?" Bom used her puppy eyes look, she knows that Jiyong can't refuse her with that.

"Okay, okay. But don't laugh at me, okay?"

"Nae." Bom answered. Jiyong started to dance like.. well .. a wood? He's movement were so stiff! Bom couldn't hold it anymore and pulled Jiyong's necktie. "Come here!" Bom kissed Jiyong, and Jiyong playfully pulled away from the kiss. "Your turm, my sweet Bombom."

"What?" Bom asked innocently.

"Strip dance for me."

"Okay." Bom winked at him. Bom started to dance seductively, waving her dress up until her honey thighs were exposed. Jiyong couldn't take it anymore, were already stiff. He stood up from the bed and hugged her tightly, gazing down at Bom.

"I have to get you out of this fabulous dress." His eyes glow with love and something darker, I think it called lust and passion? I feel my womanhood is going to burst.

"Turn around." His voice is low and husky and well.. y. How can he infuse so much promise into those two words? Willingly she comply and his hands move to her hair. Gently he pulls out each hairpin one at a time, his expert fingers making short work of the task. Bom hair falls in swatches over her shoulders and back, one lock at a time, covering her back and down to her s. She try to stand still and not to squirm, but she's aching for his touch. After their long and exciting day, she want him - all of him.

"You have such beautiful hair, Bom." His mouth is close to herear and she feel his breath, though his lips don't touch her. When her hair is free of pins, he runs his fingers to it, gently massaging her head... oh my.. She close her eyes and savor the sensation. His fingers travel on down, and he tugs, tilting her head back to expose her throath.

"You're mine," he breathes and his teeth tug my ear lobe.

Bom groan.

"Hush now," he admonishes. He sweeps her hair over her shoulder and trails a finger across the top of her back from shoulder to shoulder following the lace edge of herdress.She shiver in anticipation. He palnts a tender kiss on her back above the first button on her dress.

"So beautiful," he says as he deftly undoes the first button. "You have made me the happiest man alive today." With infinite slowness, he unfastens each one, all the way down her back. "I love you so much, Bom." Trailing kisses from the nape of her neck to the edge of her shoulder. Between each kiss he murmurs. "I. Want. You. You. Are. Mine."

Each word is intoxicating. Bom tilt her eyes and tilt herhead, giving him easier access to her neck, and fall further under the spell that Kwon Jiyong doing.

"Mine," he whispers once more. He peels the dress down to her arms so that it pools at her feet in a cloud of ivory silk and lace.

"Turn around again, baby." he whispers, his voice suddenly husky and hoarse. She do so. Jiyong gasps.

She was  dressed in a tight, blush-silver-pink satin gown with garter straps, making her lacy undies, and white silk stockings. Jiyong's eyes travel in amazement down to her body, but he says nothing. He just gazes at her, his eyes wide with want.

"You like?" Bom whisper aware of the shy blush creeping across her cheeks.

"More than like, baby. You look sensational. Here." He holds out his hand and taking it, Bom step out of her gown.

"Keep still," Jiyong murmurs and without taking his lustful and passionate eyes off her, he runs his middle finger over her s, following the line of her corset. Her breath shallows, and he repeats the journey over her s once more, his tantalizing finger sending tingles down her spine. He stops and twirls his index fingers in the air, indicating that he wants her to turn around.

For him, right now, I’d do anything.

“Stop,” he says.  Bom is facing the bed, away from him. His arm encircles her waist, pulling her against him, and he nuzzles her neck. Gently he cups her s, toying with them, while his thumbs circle over her s so that they strain against the fabric of her corset.

“Mine,” he whispers.


“Yours,” Bom breathe heavily.

Leaving her bereft he runs his hands down her stomach, over her belly, and down to her honey thighs, his thumbs skimming her . Bom stifle a moan. Jiyong’s fingers skate down each garter, and simultaneously unhooks each one from her stockings. His hands travel around her behind.

“Mine,” Jiyong breathe as his hands spread across her backside, the tips of his fingers brushing her .

“Ah.”

“Hush,” his hands travel down the back of her honey  thighs, and once more he unclips her garters.

Leaning down, Jiyong pulls back the cover on the bed. “Sit down.”

Bom do as she told in his thrall, and he kneels at her feet and gently tugs off her white bridal Sun Kye. He grasps the top of her stocking slowly peels it off, running his thumbs down her leg… Oh my. He repeats the process with her other stocking.

“This is like unwrapping my Christmas presents.” Jiyong said and smiles at Bom.

“a present you’ve had already..”

He frowns in admonishment. “Oh no, baby. This time it’s really mine.”

“Jiyong, I’ve been yours since I said yes.” Bom scoot forward cupping his beloved face in her hands. “I’m yours. I will be always be  yours, husband of mine. Now, I think you’re wearing too many clothes.” She bend to kiss him, and suddenly he leans up, kisses her lips, and grasps her head with his hands, his fingers threading into her hair.

 

“Bom.” He breathes. “My Bom.” His lips claim Bom’s once more, his tongue invasively persuasive.

“Clothes,” Bom whispers, their breath mingling as she push back his vest and he struggles out of it, releasing her for a moment. He pauses, gazing at her, eyes wide, eyes wanting.

“Let me, please.” Bom’s voice is soft and cajoling. She want to undress her husband.

He sits back on his heels, and leaning forward she grasp his tie. And slowly undo it and pull it free. He raises his chin to let her tackle the top button of his white shirt; then once it’s undone, she move on to his cuffs.  When Bom removed them, he takes the cufflinks from her and fists them in his hand. Then he kisses his fist and shoves them into his pants pocket.

Bom take his hand, and glancing up through her lashes, she kiss his plain platinum wedding ring. He groans and closes his eyes.

“Bom,” he whispers and her name is a prayer.

Reaching up to his 2nd shirt button and mirroring him from earlier, she plant a soft kiss on his chest as she undo each of them and whisper between each kiss,

“You. Make. Me. So. Happy. I. Love. You.” Bom said.

He groans and in one swift move, he clasps her around the waist and lifts her on to the bed. His lips find hers, his hands curling around her as their tongues glory in each other. Abruptly Jiyong kneels up, leaving her breathless and wanting more.

“Ypu are so beautiful wife.” He runs his hands down her legs then grasps her left foor. “You have such lovely legs. I want to kiss every inch of them. Starting here.” He presses his lips against her big toe and then grazes the pad with his teeth. Everything south of her waitline convulses. His tongue glides glides up my instep and his teeth skim her heel and up to her ankle. He trails kisses up the insideof her calf; soft wet kisses. She wriggle beneath him.

“Still, Mrs. Kwon.” He warns, and suddenly he flips her on to her  stomach and continues hjis leisurely journey with his mouth up the back of her legs, to her thighs, her behind, and then he stops. Bom groaned.

“Please..” Bom begged

“I want you ,” he murmurs and slowly unhooks her corset, one hook at a time. When it’s flat on the bed beneath her, he runs his tongue up the length of her spine.

“Jiyong, please.”

“what do you want, Mrs. Kwon?”his words are doft and close to her ear. He’s almost lying on top of her… she can feel him hard against her behind.

“You.”

“And I you, my love, my life…” he whispers, and before Bom know it, he’s flipped her on to her back. He stands swiftly and in one efficient move dispenses with his pants and boxer briefs so that he’s gloriously and looming large and ready for her. The small room is eclipsed by his dazzling beauty and his want and need of her. He leans down and peel off her then gazes down at her.

“love you..” he said.

“Please,” she beg and he grins.

He crawls back onto the bed and trails kisses up to her right leg this time.. until he reaches the apex of her thighs. He pushes her legs wider apart.

“Ahh… wife of mine,” he murmurs and then hismouth is on hers. She closed her eyes and surrender to his skilled tongue. Her hands fist in his hair as her hips swing and sway, slave to his rhythm, then buck off the big bed. He grabs her hips to still hers… but doesn’t stop the delicious torture. Bom is close, too close.

“Jiyong.” She moan.

“Not yet,” he breathes and he moves up her body, his tongue dipping into her navel.

“No!”  Bom sense his smile against her belly as his journey continues to north.

“So, impatient,  Mrs. Kwon. We have until whenever.” Reventially he kisses her s and tugs her left between his lips. Gazing up to Bom, his eyes are full of lust as he teases me.

“Jiyong, I want you.”

He looms over her, his body covering hers, resting his weight on his elbows. He runs his nose down mine, and she run her hands down his strong, supple back to his fine, fine backside.

“Bom.. wife. We aim to please.” His lips brush. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Jiyyoooong… ah…,” shemoan as he slowly sinks into hers.

“Bom, oh, Bom.” He breathes and he starts to move.

“Faster, Ji! Fasterrrrrrrrr!” Bom shouted while rocking his hips against to Jiyong. Jiyong pumped in and out rocking her hips until they come both.

Jiyong kissed Bom’s forehead after they spill their juices by themselves.

Jiyong lay beside his wife. “ I love you, Bom.”

“And I love you too.” Bom said with her heavy breathe as she hugs her husband.


Is the ending good? I think I fail :( Sorry. But well, here's the the end letsay Goodbye to this fic now. Thank you for loving my fic, especially to my SUBSCRIBERS who wait patiently. And this epilogue, I dedicate this to NyongBom coz she ask me if there will be a steamy night between  our GBOM. I hope you enjoyed reading this. To my constant reader, I love you all! Please wait for another one. I have some ideas here. :))

 

Special thanks to:

NyongBom, twiddlebug, icegirl, eden19, hrtofdorkness, veesaur, zheebom, cherista6, PutriVIP, MarchGirl, jiebom, kwonnara, iheartGbom, GEEBOM, Luxshh, Pengkie, Aryella, hellokimchi iloveyouroyce.

and for those that I didn't mention, you know who you are. I love youuu all!!