Roar!

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

When Bom and Seunghyun arrived at Jaberu. Bom noticed the luxurious cars that was parked on the parking lot of Jaberu.  No wonder, the restaurant was surrounded by Youngbae's bodygurads and Jaberu's bodygurads. With those sleek cars and prominent people who owned them, they were calling the attention of kidnappers and carnappers all over the country... probably the world, too.

When they entered Jaberu, Bom wasn't surprise when she saw all the billionaire boys. And when she sad "all," it means it includes Jiyong that  was drinking alone in the bar side. Bom felt her heart beats uncontrolled.

"Oh, good. We're complete now." Dara stand up in the middle. "Well my list of bridesmaids would be Chaerin, Minzy and In Na," Dara announced in with a shouting voice. "Bom, I'm sure you know In Na? Right? Cousin of Jiyong?"

Bom just nodded her head.

Minzy raised her hand. "Can we still be her bridesmaids, Bom? I mean, we're already married, except In Na."

"It's okay--"

"It's just you I want to be my bridemaids," Dara cut in. "Why do we need to follow the traditions? Don't you like me to be happy just to my wedding day?"

Youngbae went to her fiancee and hugged her at the back. "Hey, Jagiya, chill. Dont worry to much. If you want them to be your bridesmaid, they wil be your bridesmaids. Even if you want ahjumma or halmeoni to be your bridesmaids, no problem.

"Are you joking me?" Dara asked.

"Not in a million years, Jagiya." Youngbae answered.

"Yah! Your just fooling me? Is that so?" Dara yelled at Youngbae.

Dara and Youngbae continued their arguements. At the same time the bridemaids is asking Bom weird quetions. Bom felt her head so heavy because of the crowd noisy.

"Minzy, baby, your dead." Daesung said to her wife. "Dara is hyperactive again."

"I'm just asking a question." Minzy said.

"Yeah, Minzy is right. We're just asking a question." Chaerin agreed at Minzy. "Is there something bad and wrong to the question?"

"Ani." Suengri said while cheering his wife. "But, there is something with your question honey."

"Question? I'm not even asking a question! Why is that your blaming me?" Chaerin yelled at her husband.

"Chae, Chae, Cahe." Seungri said.

"Shut up!"

In that uproarious scene, Bom saw that it's just Seunghyun and In Na were not joining the conversation. And she saw Seungri silent in the corner while his wife, Chaerin fixing her camera before she stood up infront of everyone. And of course Jiyong was still in the bar corner drinking and didn't care of his surroundings. She wanted to approach him. But she restraint herself. She doen't have the rights to go near him anymore. She is just a fangirl to him now.

Then Jiyong turned to her. She saw Jiyong's eyes were blank.

When Jiyong stood up and went near to her she feel excitement and butterflies in her tummy. Jiyong stood beside her. His masculine scent mixed with the faint scent of alcohol sent shivers down her spine.

She wanted to hug him. She wanted to taste those sweet, firm lips once again. She wanted to feel the warmth of his embrace and to feel the fast beating of his heart as he gently cradled her in his arms.

"Did you have a good time with Seunghyun hyung?"

Go away now, Bo. Go away before it's too late. You can't afford to lose your heart again, right? Bom thought to herself and give distance to them.

"Going somewhere, Bom?" Jiyong asked with his husky voice. "Stay here first." Jiyong blocked her.

Bom almost winced at the mere touch of him. "Not now, Ji. I'm here to work."

"And I'm here to stop this game." Jiyong said.

She could almost feel his breath on her ear as she struggled to be free to his touch.

"Look at me, Bom." Jiyong command.

"No." Bom answered firmly.

"You cant looked at me straight from the eyes because you know you're guilty because you made another mistake."

"Let's talk some other time, Ji."

"What if I dont like?"

Bom's decision went wrong when he looked at Jiyong's eyes straight. Because when she looked up to see his eyes there face we're almost near maybe 2 inches afar. His face was still unreadable but from this short distance, she didn't care if he looked like a stone carving. All she knew is that there face is almost touching. The man that she loved - that same handsome face she had touched once as his lips descended on hers. They kissed again.

"Okay, people!" Chaerin yelled, and prepared her camera. "Say, cheese!"


A/N: Yeorobun! Here's a short update. This story is come to an end - almost =))) Maybe 2-5 chapters more. Hope you like my update. Comments please! Tell me your reactions <3  Thankyou.