Heart why?

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

TKQ JEWELRY was prpbably the most exclusive and expensive jewelry shop in the heart of Seoul. At the entrance of the building you can see an elegant lobby and it has 6 bodyguards. 

From floor-to-ceiling glass windows she noticed that there's no one around and the lights were off. Maybe a few was open.

"I think it's closed." Bom said. She looked at her watch is was one o'clock already. "But why they are still closed? It's not holiday today."

"It's open." Youngbae said.

When the guard open the door to enter the shop she thought Youngbae was right. But why there's no customer?

"Wait, call of nature." Dara said.

Youngbae accompanied her fiancee to the comfort room. How did Youngbae  knew where the CR is? Nah. Youngbae knew this place after all he is one of the Billionaire Boys. He was familiar with this place.

She looked around while waiting for the couple. One particular set of rings caught her attention. The stone was no bigger than a coffe bean but its red-and-blue color had the most amazing glitter. Even in a small amount of light it still shining.

"That's the red-and-blue diamond. The rarest of its kind.''

She almost jumped by her surprised because of that familiar voice.

"Jiyong! What the hell are you doing here?" Bom asked still in shocked state.

"I own this place." he answered.

She space out for a few seconds. And then it hit her! TKQ stood for "The Kwon Quest Jewelry Shop"!

"H-how did you know I'm here?" Bom asked.

"I didn't know you'll be here, too, when Youngbae called me up. He told me that, today they will choose their wedding rings. So I closed the shop to accomodate them."

"That's... very nice of you."

"Nah.. it's nothing. This is what I did too Seungri and Daesung when they bought weddingrings and engagement ring too." Jiyong said.

"I see."

"You liked them?"

"What?" Bom asked.

"The flowers I sent you."

"Ah. Neh. Kahnsamnida."

Every answer she gave to him she step back away from him. When she thought she has the right distance for the two of them she stopped and looked on the rings again.

"This is the first time I saw a red-and-blue diamond." she said. "They're beautiful."

"Green, yellow, lavender, pink, coffee brown, and black." Jiyong pinted the ringas he says. "According to romantic people, diamonds are the gems of lovers. Is that true?"

"I dont know. For me, there's nothing to do with wealth if we are talking love here. When you love, you just love.''

Jiyong just nodded his head. "Oh. That simple if you love."

"Yes." She was still watching the mysterious glitter of the colored diamonds, most especially the coffee brown diamond. It seems that she remembered something everytime she saw the diamond shine.

"It's very simple to say but on the other thought of other people that who is loving its complicated and hard. But once he or she looked inside his or her heart, he or she will find out he or she never did have to understand what was it asbout love that made his or her head spin. The only thing he needed to do is to listen his or her heart." Bom stated.

She stopped. Did she really said that? But then again, maybe she was right. All she had to do was listen to her heart and then everything would be all right. She looked at Jiyong and he was very quiet. He was very close and was looking straight at her, giving her full access to his beautiful but mysterious brown eyes.She felt her heart beats became fast.

Listen to your heart, Bom. Listen to your heart.

"Your eyes are like those brown diamond, Jiyong." she said in almost a whisper. "I can't beleive I said that."

"And your lips are like those glistening red diamonds. So soft..." Jiyong said almost a whisper too. Their breaths mingled as he moved closer to her. "So sweet..."

"There's no soft diamond Ji," she retort on what he said. "Or sweet," she added.

His smile reached his eyes as his mouth descended on hers. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever sen before she closed her eyes and felt his warm, gentle lips caressing hers. She didn't know what happened next. The truth is, she really dont care what happened. All she know is that cshe was in Jiyong's arms, the man she promised to herself not to fall inlove with.  She feel like she was in heaven and the only person on earth is she and Jiyong.

She could feel his heart beating fast against her palms. And he tasted so good it intoxicated her mind. That's why maybe she didn't bother if someone see them at that intimate moment. Until she heard the voices of Dara and Youngbae whispering to each other. They were back!

"Oh, look at them, Youngabe-ah! I told you. They would be good together.''

"Chaerin will be happy about this!"

"You bet. Well you know Chaerin she only thinks on how her magazine rise up." Youngbae said.

She abruptly ended the kiss and moved away. But Jiyong didn't let her to move away further. He s his arms to her waist and she can't argue no more coz it so happened so fast. They just kissed, for Pete's sake!

"Ah, Ji," Even though Youngbae control his amusement it was all seen by his eyes and face. "Maybe we can choose the ring now?"

"Go ahead," Jiyong answered.

"I swear, we didn't saw anyth--"

Before Dara finished her sentence Youngbae pulled her. While her she dont know what she will do jhust to go away to Jiyongs touch.

"Dont mind them," Jiyong whispered to her ear. "You okay?"

Bom just nod her head for an answer.

"Ji, this red-and-blue diamond we will get this," Youngbae said.

"That's not for sale." Jiyong answered.

"What? I thought you are selling all the displayed piece?" Youngbae asked.

"I just changed my mind about the red-and-blue diamonds."

"There's a red diamond?" Dara asked Youngbae. "This is the first time I saw diamonds like that."

Bom was confused about Jiyong stubborness when it turned to business. She looked at him, Jiyong why should  my heart falls for you?

"I think Jiyong thought that the red-and-blue diamonds are only fit to Bom's hand." Dara commented.

And as if answering that comment, Jiyong turned and smiled at her. Aw, damn it! Stop smiling at me. She sighed. She know that whatever distance she give and how many time she ignored her feelings. She cant do anyhting because she fall for him already. If only those were for real.... She thought. But wait.. What if its true now?

"Jagiya, we can't have that now. It's for Bom now. How about this black opal?" Youngbae asked.

"Do you know how much is that? huh? Half of your wealth!" Dara said.

"I dont want a black ring for my wedding!"

"Oh, right. Sorry."

 


A/N Annyeong! Here's an update! Hope you like it. Hope soooo. Please feel free to comment.

@deijuvenille - here's an update. You are right! heehee =))

@Pengkie - here's Gbom for you! :)