Sweet thoughts

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"I can't eat here." Bom can't concentrate on her sit because of what she is seeing right now. She was surrounded by the smell of the bread and pastries that the shop selling. "Let's get outta here, Ji."

"Eat first, Bom. I don't like you to say that I'am a thrifty suitor." Jiyong raised his right hand and the crew of the shop went to their table. "Give all her want." He said.

"I want a slice of strawberry cake and cream and corn cake too." She dont need to look on the menu just to take her order. She knows what she really wants. "Plus a chocolate sin and a distilled water."

"Right away, Ma'am." The crew said. "How about you, Sir?"

"I'll just have coffee." Jiyong said.

When the crew of the leaves at their table she asked Jiyong right away. "Rich men could do whatever really they want huh? Even if it's a self-service bakery shop you just did asked them for your order." Bom said.

"Isn't it a self-service bakery shop? I didn't notice." Jiyong answered.

"You never take time to notice anything beyond your business and work." Bom said.

"I noticed you." Jiyong said in a serious tone and face.

"Yeah, right."

Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he just too tired to make argue with her. So he let her to just mock him. "What's a chocolate sin?" Jiyong asked. "It sounds not good to hear to a girl like you that has a slim body."

"Thank you for the compliment. And chocolate sin is a flourless chocolate cake that melts in your mouth." Bom answered while scrunching her nose. "Don't you know anything about sweets?"

"No."

"It figures,'' she said. "That's why your attitude is like that Mr. Kwon Jiyong."

"Is there any connection about sweets and to my attitude or others attitude Park Bom-ssi?" Jiyong asked.

"But of course!" She looked at the displayed cakes in the shop and to Jiyong. Dont you know that if a person is fond to sweets, it means that he or she is also a.. ahh. hmm.. he or she is also a sweet person!"

"I see. So, my assessment to you in the first place is right." Jiyong said.

"That I'am sweet?

"Yes and you love sweets too."

As soon there order arrived they stop talking. Jiyong chuckle and shook his head when he saw Bom widen her eyes when she looked at her order.

"Take it easy, Bom. It may waste your hardships on keeping your diet." he said.

That's when she realize that she force herself to diet. And to be that state of body right now. She was slim now. Or you can say y.

"But don't worry, I will not laugh even if you get fat right away in my face right now. Your order will be wasted if you don't eat it. There are many people that strike in to hunger." Jiyong said.

"You will not laugh on me?" she asked. Then Jiyong nodded his head. "Uh-huh! That's why you insulted me before?" she frown.

"I still remember when we first met. I was angry with you because you ruined the should-be-relationship towards to your unnie. But I can't remember that I insulted you and hurt your feelings before. And as far as I can remember I didnt said it"

"You didn't? You said before that's why I'am still single before because I'am fat.

"I didn't say anything like that." Jiyong said.

Looks like he is very determined on what he had said. That's why she want to believe him too. The truth is she can't really remember there first meeting and what exactly he said. Maybe she was really wrong.

Ahhhh! Whatever. I'am correct he is the wrong one.

"As far as I can remember, you were chubby and your cheeks were pink," Jiyong said.

"See that? Then you will deny that you insulted me."

"I thought you were cute back then, Bom. Is that can you say an insult?" Jiyong askd.

She was surprised in his answer. Maybe if she didn't know that the true motives of Jiyong maybe she will fall for him. But he looks so sincere, she thought.

She restraint on her thoughts. Dont let him to win over you, Bom! In the end you will just cry and sulk in the corner if he will win. He will just dump you like her other past relationship.. That's why you should be more careful. She said to herself.

She just stare at her food in the table just to avoid Jiyongs stares. She pick up the fork and started to eat the cake infront of her. She almost sighed when she tasted the sweet and melting chocolate in .

"This is great." She said. "I don't usually eat this stuff. But sometimes I can't hold on and avoid it. I missed alot when Iam still young. I can eat all of these whenever I wanted."

"Then you should excercise very often if you like to eat everyday sweets. Right? So you wont get fat." Jiyong pick up his coffee. "Its not right you deprived yourself in your favorite food."

"I know." She munch a big slice of cake in and twice again. "But in diet rules, you should discipline yoursefl."

"I agree." Jiyong said.

A few minutes they were silent. She was busy indulging with her food while he was busy watching her.

"What are you looking at?" Bom asked.

"Well, Iam just curious. I can  see how much you like sweets. Why wont you build a food business instead of wedding assistance and services?" Jiyong said.

"I'm born romantic. Besides, I'm just fond in eating sweets." she said.

"I see." Jiyong said while picking some tissue paper. "Come closer, Bom," he said.

"Why?"

Instead of answering, he leaned forward and gently wiped away something on the side of . Bom couldn't move. She was taken aback by his movement. She just stared at Jiyong's face. Their gazes locked. Oh, man! This is what she wanted to avoid. Because no matter how much she ignored it, her growing attraction to him still showed. Her heart beat is beginning to beat fast, even more when Jiyong's finger went to her lips and touched it.

That intimate moment was cut by the ring of her phone. While she was talking to her phone she feel that Jiyong is still looking at her. And damn it! She could even feel the touch of his fingers on her lips.

"Work?" Jiyong asked after she put down her phone..

"Yeah." she finish the last slice of her cake. "I have to go.I still have a lot of works to do."

"I will accompany you to your shop then," he said. "I don't have any meetings and work by now."

"Ah, No thanks. Ma--"

"It's no big deal. Lets go." Jiyong cut Bom. So she can't say anything more.

Bom couldn't say no when Jiyong held her hands and went to his car. Maybe she should stop their interactions by now. Because when its getting longer she was getting ti used it.

But remember, he has his evil motives on why he is doing this, she thought to herself.

They were on the car now. But until now her heart and thoughts was still in war.

"Shut up!" she can't endured it anymore. "Just shut up!"

"Problem?" Jiyong asked.

She sighed. "Nothing. It's just that I have many thoughts in my mind right now." 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... just don't worry too much about me. I'm not used to it." She breathe again. "Ji, we need talk. Do you have any place know we can talk quietly?" Bom said.

"Is it about our secret 'relationship'?"

"I don't know what you are saying but we really need to talk seriously. I don't like this anymore. We are like kids that playing tug-of-war who's life should be miserable because of a wrong mistake that was so long before."

A few sconds Jiyong think then swerve to the other lane. Bom's eye widened. But after a few  seconds she calmed down again.

"Ji, what are you doing?! I said we need to talk, not we need to die!"

"Sorry." Jiyong said.

That was it. A simple word of apology from a man who never bowed down to anyone. It's enough for her to forget his offense to her.

"You said you're sorry." Bom said. She was really amazed to Jiyong right now.

"Yes. Pretty unusual, isn't it?

A few seconds they traveled well. "If it's okay with you if, let's talk in Marina?" Jiyong asked.

Bom just nod to answer Jiyong's question.

 


A/N: Annyeong readers! Im so sorry for being Missing in Action for almost a month. Well, because I had a vacation to our province. I'm prepared with my latop and my  internet stick but unfortunately, there is no signal in that place. So, I was like asdfghjkl! Well here's an update. Hope you like it. Comments please. Again, I'm back in the game. >:D<