Piece of advice.

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"Need a ride?" Bom saw Seunghyun's face when he take a nip on his car window. When Bom didn't make any move she noticed that Seunghyun attention went to the restaurant were she came from earlier. Seunghyun was now looking behind her and was waving at someone.

"Hey, come on. I already asked Jiyong's permission." Seunghyun opened the car door. "Although I'm not sure if he agree or not."

"He doesn't have the right  to make decision on me." Bom said and went in to Seunghyun's car. "Let's get out of here."

Bom and Seunghyun were totally silent when they drove the road. That's more better because Bom doesn't want to talk to anyone for awhile. And Seunghyun, felt that Bom needed space that's why he didn't talk to her.

After awhile, Seunghyun stops the car infront in a restaurant.

"W-why?" Bom asked. 

"The best remedy to forget your problems is to eat," Seunghyun said. "You want to eat? You know, when I'm down I eat alot. Coz I'm an emotional eater."

Bom let Seunghyun to approach her to the entrance of the restaurant. And the same when Jiyong entered the restaurant too. Seunghyun's entrance in the restaurant made a big commotion.

"What's with the billionaire boys? Why all people make that reaction towards you, guys?" Bom asked after she sit. "You have the looks and the money. So what? You are also human. You feel starve, thirsty and pain."

"we didn't ask for this kind of attention, Bom. This people are problems because they give attention to us than to other important matters. And because of Chaerin too, because she made this Billionaire Boys Club in the pages of Seoul Stats." Waiter went to their table and give the menu list. "Is there any problem Bom?" Senghyun asked.

"No, nothing."

"Is it Kwon Jiyong?" Seunghyun give back the menu list to the waiter and take there orders. "Hmmm... This is the reason why I don't want to be associated with the billionaire boys. The women I like always turn up to be the women who love them."

"What?" Bom asked.

"Nothing important." Seunghyun stared at Bom's face. "So, it is about Jiyong."

Bom dont need to elaborate what Seunghyunmeant. It's clear that Seunghyun knows it. Her feelings towards Jiyong.

"Does he know?" he asked.

Bom shakes her head saying no with a sad face.

"Why dont you tell him?"

"It doensn't need anymore. Hyori unnie is here already." Bom said.

"May I know what's your unnie doing with your problem?"

Bom played the table napkin. "She was the first love of Jiyong."

"So?"

"So? I tampered there lovelife when we were teenager then. That's why they didn't have a chance to be together. The least reason why Jiyong went and be friendly me is because he wants to take a revenge on me because of what I did. He wants me to fall for him and left me to hurt me, ofcourse." Bom stated.

"How did you know that when you didn't tampered with there soon to be relationship, they will be together?" Seunghyun aksed.

"The point is, I still meddlesome it." Bom sighed. "That's why whatever Jiyong will do, if it's good or bad, I think it's my punishment."

"Wait, you mean, you know Jiyong's plan from the start?" Seunghyun asked.

"We had a secret battle going a few weeks ago." Bom didn't know why she confied to him but well, it's feel her better. " I need him to introduce to a woman that he would fall for him. To spite me, his attention went on me."

"To make you fall for him," he concluded. "And you did."

"Because I'm stupid." Bom drink her glass of wine. "He already all his plans to me and yet I didn't listen to my mind."

"That's understandable. When you love a person, it's not mind that is working it is your heart. Don't hurt yourself, Bom. Just admit that you love Jiyong and tell him that."

"For what? To destroy his relationship again with unnie?" Bom aksed.

"Is she the one who accompany Jiyong earlier?"

Bom just nod.

"You know what? I can't believe I'm gonna tell you this but he's not in love with your sister. He's in love with you." Seunghyun stated.

She bit her lower lip. "Aish! Don't brainwash me Seunghyun. You know that I'm easily trust everyone what they say."

"Where just the same, Bom. Sometimes, I want to have an amnesia just to get away on all the pain I've suffered. But that's lige, right? Jiyong loves you and I... I have to move on."

When she looked deep into his smiling eyes, she knew he was feeling something for her, too. Bom thought before that he just want to be friend with him. But she was wrong.

"Seunghyun---"

"Dont apologize, Bom. It's nothing to me."

Bom smiled when Seunghyun smiled at her. "Gomawo."

"One word of advice though. Dont mind what Jiyong says. He can be brutally frank most of the times but he will never tell anyone how he feels. That's why you have to pay more attention to his actions. Because it's the only way where you can see Jiyong's true feelings towards to you, Bom."

"I will." But she didn't need to try it. Now that her unnie is back. She was out of the picture now.

Damn! Why do I need to be hurt? Why can't I love Seunghyun instead? Why did I love Jiyong?

Bom's mobiole phone ring. She excused herself to Seunghyun.

"Yeobsaeyo, Bom? It's Dara. I already have my list of bridesmaids and groomsmen. We are all here in Jaberu. Where are you? Is it today we are going to talk about my wedding rehearsal?"

"Ahh, neh. Sorry, I slip it in my mind. Wait for me. I'm on my way there."

"You are with Seunghyun?"  Dara asked.

"How did you---"

"If you are with him, bring him with you here in Jaberu. He's one of the groomsmen. We'll see you in twenty minutes. Annyeong!"

Bom just looked at her mobile phone. She just shake her head. Dara is being hyper again.

"Problem again?" Seunghyun asked.

"Ani. Come with me. We will go in Jaberu.  The entpurage is already complete. And your one of the groomsmen." Bom stated.

"What?! Youngbae didn't mentioned this to me." Seunghyun was startled.

"I think, it's Dara's all planed. and settle this list of entourage. Let's go before Dara collapse because she's hyper again." Bom said while pulling Seunghyun out to the restaurant.


A/N: Yeorobun! Here's an update. I'm so sorry if I update a quite long. Mianhe. But here's an update! Hope you like the update. What do you think about Bom's move? Comments please! Lot's of love from GBOM!