BOM'S HIDDEN MOTIVE

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Very cozy and bright is the atmosphere in Jaberu. That's the first thing in Bom's mind when she entered the restaurant and bar. At the other side of the bar th ere is her soon to be client Dara Park holding her business Proposal.

"Can I just call you 'Bom,' Miss Park?" Dara asked. "You are in a formal dress now. So, I want you to call in informal way now. Is that okay? And we have the same surname. So, I think we should call ourselves first name basis! Is that okay with you?" 

"It's okay. Call me 'Bom' or 'Bommie'." she smiled and showing her crescent eyes.

"Bommie. Nice nickname." 

"Thank you, Miss Park."

"'Dara' just call me that way. Anyway, I just want you to clear that if you really understand what we've posted in the ads in the magazine."

"Yes. I understand perfectly well." She read it last night from the Seoul Stats Mag and gathered one-by-one what is the requirement in the printed ad. "You want a wedding coordinator that can prepare your wedding in just one month and you want your wedding to be simple yet elegant." Bom stated.

"And you think you can do it?"

"We're professionals, Dara. If we cannot make it I should not be here facing infront of you as a representative of Wedding Bells Inc.,"

Again, Dara looked at her business proposal. "well, you have a pleasing credentials and proposal. But I want to wait for others to apply. Hope you understand."

She wasn't a fool not to understand what Dara just said. She will have some competitors and more likely they will not be choose as the wedding coordinator. And she can't allow herself to be like that. Now that she knew why is she still single.

She stare at her. Dara is a beautiful lady. She saw Dong Youngbae too, at the magazine that Gummy has. Youngbae must be the one of the handsome face  he saw in her life. And she thinks that Dara and Youngbae are really match together. By now she have a lot's of idea  entering to her head for the wedding of Dara and Youngbae.

No doubt  Dara's and Youngbae's wedding will be the one of the most elegant wedding of the year in South Korea. She didn't know what happened to the other BBC boys wedding because it was not publicly shown. However, she will sure that this wedding will be remembered for everyone who those are going to the wedding if Dara Park and Dong Youngbae will pick the Wedding Bells Inc., to be the wedding coordinator of their wedding.

And of course, her hidden motive. How can she forget that? She can be closed to the one and only the elusive billionaire boy Kwon Jiyong. She knew that it is very hard to enter the wall of Kwon Jiyong. And this wedding of Dara Park - Dong Youngbae is the only ticket for entering the doors to the one an only Kwon Jiyong. 

She wont allow to lose her chances. She won't allow herself to be an old maid.  She needed to end Jiyong's curse on her and he was the only one who could take it back. She knew because she researched about curse on the internet.

"Dara, after all we are on a first-name basis now, can I tell you a secret why your wedding is important to me?"

"Yeah,sure. My bar will be open later. I still have 3 hours."

She cleared . "It's about Jiyong."

Dara's eyes widened with excitement. "What about Jiyong?"

"Well, he is the reason why am I still single and don't have a steady boyfriend. This may sound weid but it's true. He cursed me when I was fourteen years old and him he was sixteen or seventeen years old I think? He said that he will assure that I will never have a husband unless he will have a wife for himself. He will assure that he will never gonna marry."

"Really? So, what's that got to do with my wedding?"

"When I saw his picture in Seoul Stats Magazine, I remembered what he told me before. I don't believe in craps like that but I'm twenty-eight years old and until now I'm single. I want to have a family. I want to watch my children grow. Now that I'm on the verge of being single for the rest of my life. I'll do anything to prevent that happening. Your wedding is important to me because this is the only chance to have a close contact to Jiyong. So, I can close the cursed once and for all."

Dara was surprised by her outburst. She seem to contemplate and how to react on her outburst. "May I know why Jiyong cursed you?"

She bit her lower lips. Could she do it? Could she tell her? It was long time ago and she still keep that a secret. In fact, she might have forgotten all about it if it hadn't been for her last breakup and his picture. After all she started stating the story to Dara she will tell it. 

"I told my unnie that her suitor and her zodiac sign is not compatible. I didn't know that my unnie's suitor is Kwon Jiyong. I knew it when Jiyong approached me and said that curse and words to me."

"And you believe on that Bom? Come on! Dont beleive on that. It came out from boy who was broken hearted that time."

"If I have a steady boyfriend, Dara. Maybe I will not believe on it maybe I will just laugh on it along. But as you can see, I'm still single."

"And si is Jiyong. Hmm..." Again Dara contemplating herself. "Come to think of it, you and Jiyong  have the same fate in relationships. Ypungbae mentioned to me that Jiyong have a lots of women but they are just flings and to add more they didn't see Jiyong kissed a woman infront of them. I think that's their wierd way of knowing their friend wasn't hooking up with that particular woman." dara's grinnig while staring at Bom. "That's why. Maybe Jiyong is waiting for you until now."

Hul~ She managed to tease me huh? "'That's why I want to get this job as a wedding coordinator of your wedding with Mr. Dong Youngbae." "I'm desperate. I dont want to stay single for the rest of my life." Bom whined.

"Then, you should talked straight to Jiyong." Dara said.

"If your fiancee is friend by him, maybe you know what's the attitude of that Kwon Jiyong."

"Yeah." Dara agreed. "I know what you mean. One could get used to hating him."

"He will just ignore me or worst he will deny that he knows me."

"Okay. So, what are you going to do if you see Jiyong again?" Dara asked

"I'll make sure before the year ends, Jiyong will have his wedding. Then I'll be free from whatever force that has been holding matrimony away from me." Bom answered excitedly.

"Good." Again, Dara grabbed the business proposal by Bom. " I love exciting stories. So, you'll gonna be my wedding coordinator." 

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yes! The truth is, when Youngbae told me that we will prepare for the wedding, I'm always having this jitters. I'm excited yet nervous that's why they can't talk to me perfectly. But if you and Jiyong is there for me to entertain, maybe I will not feeling about this eerie feeling! I'm excited for both of you!'' Dara said while smiling.

"Thank you, Miss Dara. I promise you'll have the best wedding ever." Bom said while shaking hands with Dara.

"I'm expecting that.." Dara waved at the side of the door, suddenly there's a two ladies entered the restaurant. " Bom, these are my friends CL and Minzy. They are the wives of Seungri and Daesung respectively."

She just nod at CL. She smiled in Minzy. "Girls, this is Park Bom. But you can call her 'Bom' or 'Bommie'." dara tapping her shoulder. "She will be Jiyong's future bride."

 


Annyeong! I managed to update four chapters this day! Clap clap. I hope I wont have a writer's block >.< Thank you for all of your comments, especially @twiddlebug and @Eden19 :)) For the silent readers, did you like it so far? Comments comments please! Thank you!