Courting time. Round two!

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

 

"Bom!"

"Ouch!" Bom groaned because of what Gummy did to her. Gummy pulled her arms hardly. "Why are you like that Gummy? Are you angry with me?"

"Bom!" Gummy shouted again.

Bom wriggled her forehead and she stared her friend. It seems that her friend is having an anxiety, she's too excited. She can't understand what's wrong with her. It looks like she will smile at the same time will laugh. 

"What is it Gummy?"

"I'm excited! I'm excited!"

"You know, Gummy, if you weren't pregnant, I'll slapped you. What is happening to you? And why are you excited?" Bom asked her friend.

"Look outside." Gummy said.

Instead of letting her in own tracks, Gummy pushed her towards to the glass wall of their shop. There, she saw why Gummy is like that.

"Ah, It's only Jiyong." She go back to her things and fixed her things. She's packing her things that she will bring in Jeju Island. "I thought it's Hyun Bin or Won Bin."

"For me, Jiyong is more handsome than to those celebrities!" Still, Gummy's eyes fixed on the outside. "I hope my son get his features! He is so handsome! He's coming this way!"

Holding the list of details about Dara's and Youngbae's wedding, she take a peek to Jiyong. He is heading to their shop.She noticed too that some of the car passing by was stopping to their tracks and take a good look to Jiyong. Well, she will not wonder if they will have an accident in the road. 

She look at Jiyong. She can't blame women  that staring at him. He was wearing a polo shirt with black and white stripes and a pair of simple jeans. But still in a casual attire he still look a greek god down from heaven. And those extremely good looks! While she's staring at him, she feels that Jiyong's match is a perfect girl just like him. 

"He really did what he says." Gummy said. "Did you know that he called here yesterday and looking for you?"

"why is he looking for me?" Bom said.

""Because he will visit you today! And he is here!" Gummy shriek.

She want to pull Gummy's hair. Gummy didn't know that Jiyong's plan is not good for her. That's why her face  is frowning right now.

"Good morning, Jiyong," Gummy greeted him. "What can we do for you?"

"I want a bouquet of red roses," Jiyong answered while staring at Bom. "Good morning, Bom."

"Good morning." she said curtly. "I think you've entered a wrong shop. This is not a flower shop."

"Ah, hm., sorry about that Jiyong. Bom is not still eating breakfast that's why she's having a bad mood.'' Gummy interrupt. "Sit for awhile. I will prepare the flowers."

Jiyong sit but not for the visitors and clients space but in front in the counter where she is packing her things.

"Going anywhere?" Jiyong pouted his lips toward to her things.

"Yeah. I'll gonna find some idiot woman who will be your girlfriend."

"Well, you will find none. All the women that likes me is not idiot or stupid. They are all smart."

She frowned. "Just find someone to talk to you, Ji."

"I only want you to talk to me." Jiyong said.

"I dont have time for some chit-chats. I have tons of work to do."

"Make a way. If you wouldn't do it, how can you accomplish your plan that I should be marrying as soon as possible?"

She looked at him. He is right. "I will talked to the owner of the flower shop that will supply in Dara's wedding. Wanna go?" Bom asked.

Jiyong think for awhile. She have the chance to looked at hin again. He was really a good-looking lad.

"Sure," Jiyong said. "I'm free today."

After that he get his phone and dialled someone. "Eun Na, cancel all my appointments for today. Just reschedule it."

"Your cancelling all your appointments for today?" Bom asked after Jiyong put down his phone. "Are you crazy?" 

"No." Jiyong looked at Gummy. "Is it done? the flowers?"

"H-ha? Ah, eh..."

"Nah. Don't worry, just give it to Bom after we get back here later." Jiyong looked at Bom "Are you ready to go?"  

She feel dizzy because of what is happening inside her shop. Earlier she was in the control inside her shop then now Jiyong is controlling the situation inside the shop now. She even don't remember why she is holding the papers on her hand.

"Bom?"

"Huh?"

"If you are set now, we can go now. We'll gonna use my car."

"Ah, Neh. Okay, wait.. why are you commanding me? I'm the boss here!" Bom yelled.

Jiyong raised his hands for surrendering. She really hated it when he took over things like that. The thing that pisses fer most is that she was always  obeying. Bringing the papers and her bag she lead the way to the exit of her shop. Jiyong lead her to his car.

"Where to go?" Jiyong asked. She told him the address. She noticed that his car was a jjang! It amaze her. It is so comfortable. she almost didn't feel that they are travelling, it's like she is in cloud nine.   She couldn't think why  Jiyong chose her to ride on his car.

Did you already forget about his plans for you, Bom?

"Ji, why did you cancelled all your appointments today and you chose to go with me? Are you not afraid losing business because of this?" Bom asked.

"No."

"Then why?"

"I'm trying to win you over, remember? And even I lose one of my business I can get back it."

"You're not boastful, ehh?" Bom said.

"Is that what you think of me?" Jiyong asked.

"Why? It's the truth. When did you become humble?"

"Sometimes. I'm not that obvious, that's why. Is Seunghyun courting you?" 

"What?"

Is he really intent her to feel dizzy? He just open a new conversation that is out-of-this-world topic. 

"He asked me if he could court you," Jiyong said. "he thought we have a relationship."

Relationship? The two of them? To think it's Jyiong? The man who will ruined her dream to have a family? She laughed out loud.

"Anyway, I told him he can't."

She stopped laughing. "What did you say?"

"I told him he can't court you."

"Why did you said that? Are you really serious about ruining my dream?" Bom yelled.

"Well, he is just a hindrance to my plans for you."

"You.. you monster! You dont have a heart, Kwon Jiyong!" 

"Well, I have my own tactics and strategies."

"I hate you. If there is one thing that I'm sure here in this world, it is that I don't like you!" She frowned. "Ever since, I will not be fooled by you. Let me go down to this car! I can't take it anymore!" Bom yelled.

"We're in the middle of the highway." Jiyong said with his cool aura. "If you want to go to jail, well, me I dont like." 

And she don't like to have a police records too. She just patiently wait until they reached the flower farm.  Why did she even asked him to go with her? Ah, yeah. It is because she will introduce him to the beautiful owner of the flowers that will supply Dara's wedding.

Lord, when will You take him off to my life? Please, when You get rid of him off tome, I promised that I will be really good girl. I will go to church every sunday. Just get rid off him. Please. 

"We're here." Jiyong announced.

She saw In Na waiting outside of her shop. She was really beautiful even she wear a simple jeans and and tee shirt. Her fair skin  and long hair looks her more like a natural beauty. Yoo In Na looked like an Earth goddess.

Bom looked at Jiyong. She thinks that they are match together. She feel hurt on what she is thinking. But then she erased what she is feeling.

"Hello, In Na," Bom greeted her. Just like Dara, they are first name basis. "Are we late?"

"No, just right timing." In Na looked at Jiyong. "Hello, Ji."

Just a simple nod answred by Jiyong. Bom like to be shame again on what Jiyong's actions again. Why is it hard for him just to say hi to others?

"I'm sorry about that In Na. He is a man of a few words." Bom said.

"I know." In Na said. In Na looks like she is not affected on Jiyong's prescence. "Let's go inside, the atmosphere inside is more fresh."

The atmosphere inside In Na's flower shop is more refreshing. Maybe because of the flower that was really cared by In Na's assistants.

"I told my workers at the farm in Jeju about Youngbae's upcoming wedding." In Na said. "They told me that it is all prepared now. All they need is my command to pick the fresh flowers from the farm for the wedding. In that way the flowers will not be withered. It will lokked really fresh in time for the ceremony."

"That's good." Bom said. She put the contract down the table. "Please sign this In Na.So, we can finalize everything." While they are signing the contracts. She noticed Jiyong inspectioning the flowers that was displayed on the shop. 

"In Na, I just want to ask. Do you have a boyfriend?" Bom asked.

"I don't have. Why?"

Bom pointed Jiyong. "What do you think about Jiyong? He is handsome right?"

"Who? Jiyong?" In Na took a peek to Jiyong. "Yeah, sure. Why?"

"He's single. And he's looking for that special woman in his life at the moment." Bom said.

"You mean yourself?"

"Me?" She was flattered because In Na thought that she was Jiyong's girlfriend. "Ah, aniyo. Me and Jiyong are not dating." Then she wriggled her eyebrows. She noticed that In Na is not interested to Jiyong.. That's the first time that she faced a woman that dont have an interest to the charismatic, handsome and wealthy Jiyong.

"Tell me, Bom." In Na said while giving back the papers to Bom. "Are you trying to pair me up with him?"

"Yes. I could even set up a date for the two of you." She was surprised when In Na bursted into laughed. But she was more surprised when In Na called Jiyong and Jiyong went to them immediately.

"Ji, your girlfriend is giving you away for me. What did you do to her? that she don't like you now? To think that you both still not married?"  In Na said while laughing.

"Ah, excuse me," Bom interrupt. "Me and Jiyong we are not a couple. Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Yes, I heard you, Bom. Sorry but I still dont understand why are you giving away Jiyong for others? I mean, don't you like him?" In Na asked.

Wait, why is the topic is like out of the topic? What is really going on now?

Jiyong took a step infront of her. "Strike two, Bom," he said. "In Na and I are cousins."

---------------------------------------------

At the car going back to the shop

"Why didn't you tell me that you and In Na are cousins?" Bom hissed to Jiyong while they are travelling. "I looked like a fool infront of you two!"

"You didn't ask me." Jiyong said.

"Do I need to do that? You should initiate the introduction!" Bom cupped her face because of embarassment. "It's  really embarassing! I match her to you, then suddenly, the two of you are cousins."

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing to In Na."

"The two of you, it's okay.  But for me it's not!" She just shake her head. "How can I face In Na now?" Bom whined.

"A beautiful one." 

Bom stopped on her thoughts. A beautiful one? Is he telling her that she was  pretty? One of her brain answered. He would say everything because he wants you to fall for him, right?

Jiyong reached at the back of his car and pulled out a beautiful long-stemmed pink tulip. "I hope this will make you fell better." 

Without knowing it. Bom accept the flower. He gave me a flower! And no matter how much she hated to admit it, it did make her feel better. Even though her brain is telling her that is a part of his scheme she feel happy about it.

"T-thank you." 

Jiyong just nod. And continued his driving quietly.

She looked at the tulip. Maybe he he get that tulip secretly at his cousins shop.  Is it mean that there is a chance that they will fall in love together? She stopped her thinking when Jiyong parked his car  in one of the famous bakeshop in Seoul.  She turned to him with questions in her eyes.

Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders. "I just thought you might want to try this place." he said. "They have a variety of cakes."

"How did you know?"

"Your cravings? I take notes."


A/N: Annyeong! I hope you like this update! GBOM moments all the way! wooooooooooooosh :DD Please feel free to comment. I hope I make you happy with this!