The confessions and the end.

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

There is so much peace surrounded in Jeju. It appears to have a mysterious silence that covered in this whole place. Especially where they are now, in Jeju's Cathedral church. The one and only church in Jeju that it appears to have a distinct feeling in her when she saw the set of exclusive list of entourage of Youngbae and Dara.

"Okay, people that would beenough for the day,'' Bom said in a loud and clear voice after almost half of the day they are practicing for the wedding of Dara and Youngbae. "Let's take some rest. I'll see you all in two hours." She approached In Na that was busy inspectioning the church. "Did you already estimate how many flowers needed for the wedding?"

"Nae. After you explained the planned style that you wanted to be in this place, it will be easy for me to estimate it. Don't worry."

"Good. Please deliver the flowers early in the morning, maybe 5.30 am? And can I have some favor, could I borrow some of your workers to help me arrange the flowers? Because this venue is so big, my workers and I can't accomodate tons of work. I will give them some earnings, don't worry."

"Sure. But in one condition." In Na pointed where Jiyong is. He was outside of the church talking to someone on his phone. "Please talk to my cousin. People around here is afraid to him right now. Probably even our workers won't work as normal as they can because as you seen him, he looks like ready to punch anyone's face."

"I can't. We still have work to d--"

"Come on, can you just invite hom over luch. Anything, just talk to him. He misssed you a lot, you know. He always whine at me over the phone you know. And, you are the only who can make his face smile. So, please?"

She looked at Jiyong and sighed. They will only mess the wedding if they go near of each other. "I can't In Na. I'm sorry."

"Don't be like that. Dara was looking at you and to Jiyong. If Dara notice that you still that awkward feeling to each other, it will change her good mood. It will affect there wedding rehearsal. As a wedding coordinator, are you willing do that?"

Is she a Professinal blackmailer?

"All right. I'll think of something." she said in defeat.

"Ani. Just go and talk to him. Go on."

"Later, I have lot's to do." Bom said.

In Na left her. She approached Youngbae and Dara to know and ask some suggestion to add to their wedding. She noticed that Dara is not nervous anymore, she was hugging Youngbae. Bom felt happy for them. It's obvious that they are inlove so much to each other based on their actions and their gazes to each other. Bom really felt happy and she will surely make their weding the most memorable wedding.

"That's enough, Bom." Bom was suprised when she heard Jiyong's voice. She didn't noticed that Jiyong was at her side now. "Let's eat. You worked too early."

"That's right, Bom" Dara insisted. "Go with Jiyong. Me and Youngbae will find some restaurant to eat with."

"I reserved the restaurant near here." Youngbae said. "We'll see you two there."

When she and Jiyong left alone, Jiyong held her arms and pulled her. She just follow him wherever he would go. She had missed his voice and simple touch. Damn! She had missed the hell out of him!

She and Jiyong dont utter words, they were filled by silence while walking behind Youngbae and Dara's direction. The other friends of them and their wives were walking around the place. As you can see they looked like a partner too, minus the holding hands, the sweet smiles, and te loving embrace.

"Hyori went back to the States," Jiyong said.

Did he have to mention her sister now? Is that how he is cold-hearted?

"Yes." she answered. "Her boss was calling her."

Jiyong just nod at her and then again they filled with silence. Good thing the air midst there were cold  that the almost tear fall on her eyes were quickly went dry.

"If you want too, I'll give you her address in New York."

"Damn it, Bom!," Jiyong  yelled. "I don't want her, okay?"

She just shrugger her shoulders.

Jiyong sighed. "I'm sorry," he said. "Let's just forhet everything."

Forget everything. Yes, that's right. It will be good for the both of them.

She didn't say anything until they arrived at the restaurant that Youngbae's talking about. They were the first who came, Jiyong's friend's and their wives are still not there. They get a table for them. She was just contented on what she have right now coz atleast for now she have Jiyong. She will give herself some enjoyment for awhile to be near him. Just this once. After the wedding she has no reason to be near him again.

She secretly looked at him. She will keep all the memories with him even if it's good or bad.

Jiyong's phone ringed. He silently excused himself to answer the call. She looked at him silently when Jiyong when out to the restaurant to answer his call.

"Excuse me, Miss. Is this seat taken?"

A foreigner was asking her. And not only the foreigner but with his friends too.

"Yes. I-- " The foreigner seat down on Jiyong's chair. "I'm sorry but that seat is is reserved." 

"I don't see anyone." The foreigner's laugh. "You're beautiful. Would you go out with me tonight?"

"No." If she's feeling okay right now, she will punched his face right now. "I'm with someone, so you can go now."

"Come on. I just saw you dump the guy you wre with a few minutes ago. That means you're free."

"Free or not, it doesn't matter. I want to be alone so if you can just leave me, it would mean so much to me."

When the foreigner held her wrists, the other hand of hers swung hard to the foreigner's face.

"You bitc--"

The foreigner didn't finish his sentences because someone pulled him up using his shirt. After that she saw the foreigner on the floor. What the just happen? It's so fast.

"Jiyong!"

Bom saw ho the friends of foreigner went to Jiyong and swarm him. Jiyong was only one but he can definitely fight over this 5 idit's.

"Get out of here, Bom!" Jiyong yelled out to her while punching the foreigners. "I can handle this!"

It looks like Jiyong can beat them all because he can literally and figuratively throw the bodies of each men in there.

"What the hell --" Suengri said. "Hyuuuuuuuuuuung!"

At the front door Bom saw Jiyong's friends. When Jiyong's friends saw what is happening they joined the fight and ramble with it. To make the story short, the restaurant looks like a battle arena.

After a minute or so, the five foreigners were slept in the floor. When Jiyong's friend were contented what they just did, they high-five each other, well except Daesung who was punched by the nose, he was really a clumsy one, while Jiyong went to her.

"Are you okay?" Jiyong ask with a concern look. "'Did they hurt you?"

"I should be the one asking that question."

"I'm fine." Jiyong said in a soft voice while gently touch her cheeks. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Jiyo---"

"Oh, my God!" Dara shouted infront of the door of the restaurant with the wives of their friends. "You ruined the whole place! Yah, pabo-yah! What if the owner of this restaurant sue us? Youngbae, we are going to held our wedding in the jail if that will happen!"

Youngbae immediately went to Dara and comforted her while Jiyong went to the restaurant owner and open his wallet and pour all his money inside the wallet. "That's the payment for what we have done here. Mianhe, if its still deficient..." Jiyong gave his calling card. "Just call that number. Ask for ny accountant."

Jiyong's friends too went to the counter and give all there money in the wallet too and at the same time they apologized. The restaurant owner were eyes wide because it's too much already.

"Daesung, can you do something for me?" Jiyong asked. "I want them to thrown out to this country." he pointed the foreigners that still sleeping.

"Sure, hyung. But can I punch this one first?" Daesung went to the sleep body of one of the foreigner and puch the nose. "That's better."

"And have them blacklisted." Jiyong added.

"No problem."

"And, Park Bom," Jiyong turned to her. "I love you! Damn it! Don't make me say it again."

Bom's mouth dropped opened.

"I'm not cold-hearted," Jiyong continue. "I was hurted when you don't notice what I've done just for you. And I don't like what your doing to me especially the matchmaking thing, especially to your sister, Hyori."He cursed once again. "What else do you want me to do, Bom? What am I supposed to do so you will know that I want only you?"

Oh, my God! She can't breathe normally now. Is she hearing the truth? Jiyong was confessing his feelings to her infront of all these people?

"I know that I've said a lot that hurt your feelings," he continue. "I'm sorry. I've just said that because never once you believe in me."

"How could I believe you? You said that you will make me fall for you and.. and.."

"Yes. I told you I’d make you fall in love with me. That’s just it. I don’t really have the plan to take a revenge on you because of what you did before. When we met again at the bakeshop after all those years, there’s one thing on my mind. How can I make you fall for me without making a fool of myself?  Because even me I can’t believe that for the first time someone wake my heart for a very long time.

“You made me live again, Bom. That’s why when you said about the past I found a good timing to be near you, that I can talk to you and go out with you. Because God knows how much I wanted to see you every day. You make me smile. You make me happy. Simply put, I want you. Not your sister, not that woman from your shop, not anyone else.  Just you.”

“Wait – “

“Didn’t you hear me? I fell in love with you the moment I saw you again. You’re not beautiful as the women I usually meet and you like sweets. There is no connection but what the heck! I have been saying a lot of things right now that’s why I’ll take this an opportunity.”  Jiyong went to her and he took something to his coats` pocket it was a ring. The ring from his shop the red and blue diamonds in one ring. “I made this especially for you. No one saw this. If you love me like I always wish you do, take it. If not, you just can throw this after I gave this to you.”

She looked at the ring. It wasn’t the brown diamond like the color of his eyes that she always liked. But this is a proof that Jiyong really loved her.

“Believe him, Bom Noona.” Seungri says and went near to her. Seungri pulled out the picture of Jiyong from his coat. “Because he’s the one marked this.”

There’s a red checkmark on Jiyong’s face in the picture. It only means that he’s really ready to settle with her.

She turned to look at Jiyong. “I don’t need that anymore.” Jiyong scrunch his nose at the same time Bom laugh and tears were pouring down to her cheeks. “I don’t need diamonds so that I can believe you. It’s more than enough that I heard you spoke like that. And to make you talk the way you did, maybe what you have said is all true.”

Bom run to Jiyong and hugged him tightly. And for the 2nd time she feel the heartbeat of his. Feel that, Bom. Because you’re the only one who could do that to the elusive billionaire boy Kwon Jiyong. And for the 2nd time again she taste the lips of him again and she respond equally to his kiss.

“Okay, people, gather around the newly engaged couple. Time to make some pictures for the Billionaire Boys Club.” Its Chaerin’s voice.

She open her eyes slightly enough to see Jiyong’s friends and their wives take their poses in front of them. And then she closed her eyes once again to focus her attention to Jiyong. Her attention will focus on him only. Just for him only.

“Now smile and say ‘’!”

“Cheese!” everyone shouted with joy.

 


Yeorobun this is the 2nd to the last. Please enjoy it :')