Is this real?

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Bom just finished talking to the head coordinator of the church in Jeju that Dara was talking about. Youngbae and Dara ws too excited that they pick there wedding place to be there.

She adjusted her eyeglasses as she picked up her organizer to set up a meeting with the caterer. At the corner of her sight she notive that Gummy was talking to a guy that has a bouquet of tulips.

"Hey, Bom." Gummy called her. "You have a gift coming from Jiyong again. Aigooooooooooo~! Why can't you just say yes?"

Gummy smirked at her while putting down on her desk the pink tulips. She just stared  at it for a moment and then shook her head.

"Gummy-ah! You want this bouquet? It's yours now." She opened her organizer even she didn't know what to do with it. "Can you get rid of it? I can't concentrate to what I'm doing right now.''

"Hey, is our Park Bom-ssi is having a bad mood roght now? Gummy grabbed the bouquet. "Yesterday you were in a cloud nine after Jiyong accompanied you back here."

"Of course not.''

"Ohh, really? That's why you are obviously guilty huh?" Gummy teased. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you having a hard time accepting you're falling for him big-time?"

"I am--"

"Bom-ssi, it's okay to fall inlovce once in a while. Well, yes, suddenly it turns out a head ache and a heart ache but you'll love the feeling." Gummy stated dreamily.

Bom want to throw the paperwieght to Gummy. "Gummy, don't disturb me please? I'm not in the mood to play with your jokes right now."

"Okay." Gummy answered immediately. "Are you sure that you really dont want this anymore?" Gummy raised the bouquet of tulips that Jiyong gave to her.

"No. Yes. Just... just put it away."

Gummy went back to her desk and was still amazed by the bouquet of tulips. The pink tulips looked good and very expensive. She thought wrong thqat Jiyong is hard to love. The truth is he is very easy to be love because the longer they stay together she quite know him phase by phase. He is not bad at all. The big problem is that it is hard to fall inlove with him even more, she know the true intentions of him.

How could she fall inlove with the man who had every intention of hurting her in the end? But you already did, Bom. her heart said. You have fallen in love with him already.

She was saved by her thinking of Jiyong when Youngbae abd Dara came to her shop.

"Bom!" Dara called her exaggerated. She was being hyperactive again. "How are you?"

"Im good." Hopefully. "And you look... harrased.''

"But still pretty and fresh." Dara said with stil a hyperactive voice. "Youngbae did this to me!"

Youngbae just scratch his head. "Sorry about that, Bom. Did we disturb  you?"

"Ah.. Aniyo.. What brings you here?" Bom asked.

Youngbae looked at her fiance with loved. "Dara freaked out again when I told her that we will buy our wedding rings today. Then she sqaid we should go here before we buy." Youngbae looked so tired maybe because she always comfort Dara.

"Well, we dont have any availablerings here but I can assure you, Youngbae-ah, that your fiancee wil be fine. Dara would be fine. She is just having cold feet, that's all." Bom said.

"I hope so. Because everytime she act that she wanted to back out to this wedding, I thought I will die early becasue of pain." Youngbae said with harassed tone.

Dara heard what they are talking about. She went to Bom and Youngbae and she hugged his fiancee.

"I'm sorry, Bae. I don't know why I act starngle when I heard our wedding. I want to be calm but I just can't---- Hey!" Dara's attention went to the tulips on the vase that Gummy still arranging besides Bom's desk. "Those tulips is wow!" Dara said.

"This were from Jiyong." Gummy said.

"Ji doesn't send flowers," Youngbae said.

"He gave this to Bom." Gummy retorted to Youngbae.

"Okay. Maybe he does now." Youngbae agreed to Gummy.

Data's face were brithen up even her mood. "Great! Bom come with us.''

"Where?" Bom asked.

"Jewelry shop. Help us choose the rings for our wedding.'' Dara said.

"But--"

"Come with us Bom." Youngbae said. "She will not stop until she get what she wants. Take it from me." Youngbae looked at Bom with pleading and begging from his eyes.

Bom couldn't say no anymore. It was part of her job that she would give the weird wishes of her clients that having a rare cases of cold feet. And, it will help her to forget Jiyong for a moment. And to forget her feelings for a moment too.


Annyeong! I know yhis is a short update. But still I hope you like it. Enjoy!