Round one!

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

 

"There's a church in Jeju island and that's where I want to get married."  Dara said.

Bom scratching her head, sometimes she would have a wierd client. And one of them is Dara.

"We could set up everything there, Dara. But the problem is the invited guests. Can they go there? Can they go there in just the day of your wedding?" Bom asked.

"Youngbae have  helicopters and private planes. I'm sure we can used them as well the private planes of his friends. We can borrow them." Dara walked back and forth in her wedding shop. "I want to get married there, Bom. That place is so special to me because that place were me and Youngbae first love each other. So, I want to start our first chapter  of our life as a married couple there."

From her sit she stare Dara and she noticed that Dara is uncomfortable. Bom is used to see a jittery brides-to-be  that's why she understand why Dara is having discomfort. 

"Would you like to drink, Dara? You look a bit stressed"

"No." Dara sat infront of her. " All I need is Youngbae beside me. Where the hell is he, anyway? I told him to go here too."

"Neh." Bom agreed. "I'll suggest that you two should be here so, I can update the progress in your wedding plans. So, that you can tell me if you want some changes in your wedding preparations." 

Dara sighed. "I didn't know wedding prepartions is going to be this hard. My heart beat always beats fast. I'm not even sure if I want to get married at all."

"Just relax, Dara." Bom said while putting down the notepad. "Of course you want to marry Mr. Youngbae. You are just nervous that's why you think things like that. Let's wait for your fiancee then when he arrives, let's start talking about the wedding preparations. Arroso?"

Exactly when Dara nods at her. Youngbae came with... Jiyong.

"Baby! I'm so sorry if you wait long." Youngbae said while rushing to Dara. "I was caught by the policemen because of overspeeding. Good thing Jiyong fetch me there and accompanied me here."

Jiyong. Ah, yes. There he was. Standing so tall, so elegant, and so handsome for his own good.

"Where is your car?" Dara asked. "That's your favorite Porsche right?"

"You are most important than anything luxury sports car baby. That car can be replace, but you? Nah. You are just my one and only." Youngbae kissed Dara on the cheeks. "Plus, my bodyguards are there to look after my car. They also said that I should go here faster coz I might loose a beautiful and y wife."

"Hmp! If they didn't remind you that I'm waiting for you, you will not think I'm waiting here!" 

"Of course not!" Youngbae denied. "That's why I caught overspeeding because I'm in a hurry to see you. Dont be mad at me now baby. Frowning will make your wrinkles more obvious."

"Yah! You're fooling me again Youngbae-ah! Stop making aegyo! I might punch you! Hmp." Dara exclaimed.

"Baby, don't. I love you."

Bom heard all the sweet nothings between Youngbae and Dara but her eyes is still with Jiyong. Just like her, Jiyong is staring at her, next to him is the mannequin dressed in the new collection of their wedding gowns. In an expensive gray suit, he looked like the perfect groom for any bride."

"How are you, Jiyong?" Bom greeted him.

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm doing great." she answered.

"She looked again to Youngbae and Dara it seems they have their own world now. She let them have their own time first maybe later she will start business with them. She walked towards to Jiyong and stood right after him. "Thank you for accompanying Youngbae here coz Dara seems not comfortable since earlier."

"Yeah. I thought of that too. She needs Youngbae by her side while planning there wedding."

He was looking down at her as he said that. It's like he was annoying her. It sounds like he is not trusting her capabilities as a wedding coordinator. So, where starting our silent war. Huh? 

She reached him out and smoothened the wrinkled end of his necktie. "It's not good for you to walk outside while your clothes are not well fixed.  The girls that might see you outside get turn off. It's bad for your image." 

"Women will not look at my necktie. They'll go straight up my face."

"Hmm..." She looked at his handsome, manly face. "Yes, I know what you mean. Well, that's good. It will not be hard for me to find you a wife. You're easy on the eye."

"I'm not easy to catch." He reached and touched a loose strand of hair from her neatly tucked Japanese bun. She felt the ticklish feeling because of the fingers of him touching softly her neck. She want to moved away because it was a new feeling to her but she wont dare to move because it will only have one meaning, she will be lose on her game.

She pushed his hands away. "You can't seduce me, Jiyong."

"You think I'm seducing you already?" the corner of his lovely mouth turned up for a repressed smile. "Lady, I haven't even started."

Meaning, he could do worse for her entire nervous system. She better be careful with this man.

She saw one client entering her shop. "Sica, are you going to get the bouquet of lilies that you've ordered for your sister?" She asked. She will thank her later because she saved her in that kind of situation.

"Well, yeah." Her client stare at the couple in the sofa for visitors. "But you still have a client. Maybe later, after them."

Bom hold her arms. "It's okay. Youngbae and Dara is still having there sweet moments. While Mr. Kwon here is not my client. Hm. Wait, you said you want to meet in personal Kwon Jiyong, right?" she was fully aware that her client is a fan of the BBC boys.

"H-ha?" Sica's cheeks were blushing.

"Ji, this is Sica Ng. Second daughter of Men Ng of Men Trading Company. She's kind, smart and to top it all she's single."

"Yeah, so?" Jiyong answered in lazy tone.

"Jiyong!" Aish. This man is so rude! 

"Two things, Bom." he said. "First, I'm not interested in her. Second, you at matchmaking. If you ar me, you just stick as a wedding coordinator."

She would like to beat Jiyong for that and slammed the mannequin to him. Aissh. So rude!! She didn't know what to do to Sica now. She was embarassed.

"I'm sorry about this, Sica. I didn't know him personal that's why I didn't know he was that rude." Bom apologized.

Soon, Sica is teary eye.

"Sica--"

"Bom, thank you!" Sica said while controlling her voice down. "Thank you!"

"Ha?"

"At last! I saw the two BBC boys in personal. And I was introduced by Kwon Jiyong! Thank you, Bom!"

"You mean, you are not mad at him?"

"Of course not. He will be not Kwon Jiyong if he greeted me and smiled at me." Sica sighed dreamily." He is so manly. Actually, it's Suengri that I loved alot but I changed my mind. It's Jiyong now! He is so handsome in personal."

She just stare at Sica while continuing her monologue.What is her problem? Jiyong almost rude at her and yet she praised him?

"Bom, everyday I will order flowers here at your shop, ha? Maybe I could see other BBC boys here too!" Sica grabbed the flowers that she ordered and give a flying-kiss to Jiyong while leaving her shop. "My friend won't beleive this. Bye, Bom. And thanks again."

She was open-mouthed when Sica leave the shop. I can't belive that woman!

"Nice try, Bom." Jiyong said. She didn't know that he was on her side now. "Next time you want to do that trick on me again, don't."

"And who could stop from that? You?" she answered back.

"Yes. This time, I won't let you invade and mess around my life."

"Why are you saying those hurtful things to me? I didn't mess your lovelife. Okay? It's just you who are most affected on what happened between you and to my sister. Aissssssh! And why are you still angry to me? Didn't you have agirlfriend?" Bom asked irritatedly.

"Jiyong had a lots of girlfriends before, Miss Bom." Youngbae said. "But there's no one last on him. I guess he's waiting for someone like you."

"Youngbae-ah! You're so talkative!" Dara hit Youngbae on the shoulders. "Sorry about that, Bom. I mentioned to him what we've talked about last time and I didn't know he will spill it here infront of you and Jiyong. Mianhae." 

"Oh please Dara baby dont save yourself. We both know why did you told me that." 

So, her secret was out already.

"Actually, I was waiting for him--"

"Oh, there you go Ji! Bom is confessing now. You are so lucky man! There is she now, the woman you've waited for so long!" Youngbae tease them.

"Youngbae-ah and Dara, maybe it's time for us to talked about the details on your wedding preparations now?" Bom said.

"We're okay here, Bom. It looks like Jiyong is more interested talking to you. Go ahead and entertain him. Once in a blue moon only Ji is having an interest to a woman. Don't worry about your work. I'll pay for this day just talk to Ji." Youngbae said.

"But he's not my client."

"He doesn't have to be."

She looked at Jiyong to ask for help to stop the couple teasing them. But Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders and take a look on his watch. Why didn't he opposed on what the couple have said? Awhile ago, when she match making him with Sica, he is over reacted. Now, when he needs to react he just keep his mouth shut. Aisssh! This man! He is so unpredictable!

"I think we should leave them, Youngbae-ah." Dara said. "So, that they can have some private moment together. It looks like after they not met for a very long time they are very shy to each other now." 

"Dara, can we talk? Just us?" Bom said.

"We can't. You know that if Youngbae-ah is not at my side I feel anxoius. "

"I love you baby."

"I love you to Youngbae-ah!"

"Look, stop making match-making me and Jiyong. We are here to tlak about your wedding plans." Bom said. It makes her irritated.

"Did you here that Jiyong-ah? Business are more important to her." Youngbae said while grinning.

"Plus the fact that you really good together," Dara added. 

"Dara--"

"And by the way, did you know that Jiyong said it's okay if we matchmake both of you?" Younbae said.

"What?!" She looked at Jiyong. And just like earlier, still no reaction. That was when she knew. That is his strategy to make her life miserable.

"So, Jiyong.. We will go now. You are incharge of responsibilty to our wedding coordinator." Youngbae winked at Jiyong.


Annyeong! Sorry if I didn't updated. Coz I'm having an migraine attack. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggh. It hurts alot. Really. Hope you like this one, even though it's kinda boring one. Spread the GBOM love! heart