They meet again.

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Bom is drooling over the 2 slices of strawberry cheesecake and buttered oksusu that she ordered earlier. She was so tired talking to Dara, CL and Minzy earlier. When she scooped a piece of cake she think she was in heaven. "This is heaven. Hmm." 

It's been one month since she last ate her favorite foods because she knew she will gain weight again if she can't control herself. Before when she was still a kid, she was a real chubby girl that cause her friends and classmates to . When went to college, she decided to quit indulging herself with luscious chocolates, sweet cakes and of course her one and only oksusu. Eventually, she was success for losing weight before she graduated college she was y and have a nice figure that's why she have gained suitors since then. But there are times she can't stop indulging and crave for her favorite foods. That's why once a month she indulged herself with her favorite foods. 

"My, gosh! Is that really him?" one of the customer said.

"Yes! That's him! Good thing I bought a cake for today!" the other customer said.

"Wait, I'll buy a cake too. So, I can be next to him even if it's just on the counter." the girl said.

Everyone in the bakeshop is whispering and chatting about that. With a big chunk of cake in , she looked to the direction where the customers commotion and eyes is. She saw a beautiful lady entered the bakeshop and next beside her is a tall man that is very handsome.

"That's him!" the girl at the next table said again. "That's Kwon Jiyong!"

"He is so handsome!"

She nearly choke of what she've heard. That was Jiyong? That tall, elegant, and sophisticated man was him? 

"Ji, darling, this will only take a minute," said the girl beside Jiyong. "Dami unnie said that she's craving for chocolate cake. You know your sister  Dami is having a bad mood if I dont bring her a present, right?"

Jiyong didn't answer he just looked at his watch. Bom was pissed off in what she is seeing now but she can't take her eyes off in Jiyong. With his expensive three-piece black suit, he looks so V.I.P he can catch all the attention of everyone. His appearance thirteen years ago was very afar from what she is seeing now. It's imposible to be look like almost perfect. He was like some greek god who had stepped down from heaven to give mere mortals an opportunity to have aglimpse of him. 

One noise caught the attention of Jiyong. Bom dropped her fork unconsciously. She was about too pick it up when he finally stood infront of her and picked it up himself. Then after that he sat in the vacant chair in her table. Luckily that vacant sit is infront of her. She could see clearly his face. 

"Park Bom," he said in a very y voice. "It's really nice to see you here."

Oh my God! she shout on her mind.

 "Why do you look so surprised?" he asked. "This world is too small for us not to meet again. You shouldn't be surprised about that."

"Y-you know me?" she asked. She have no intention to see him in this kind of situation and confront him. She wasn't ready for him.

With a calculated but graceful movement, he gentle put down the fork on the table. "Never in this world I'll forget you." His voice become threateningly gentle. "I'm sure you know why."

"Okay, fine. You know me." she knew he was still angry with her. "What are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I'm still thinking about it. All I can say now is that we meet again, just expect the unexpected."

"Oh, really?" she answered in an annoyed tone. Awhile ago she was threatened by him. Now, she was fuming in anger. She will fight him now. "And what is that supposed to mean? That you have been looking for me all this year?"

"Waiting is the right word." he said.

"Wow," she answered sarcastically. "I didn't know that you've waited for me."

"Don't take it as a compliment. You have a big offense with me as far as we could remember, Bom. You'll pay for it now."

"It's been a long time I said sorry to you. Since then my life is miserable you know? And that is because of you. Between the two of us, you are the one who have an offense with me." she said.

"Bom, Bom, you're still the fearless huh?"

"and it's been a long time I apologized to you!" she yelled not remembering there still in the bakeshop.

"I did not accept it, remember?"

"Wholeheartedly I apologized before because of what I've done. If you accpet it or not, it's your problem now, not mine." she stared at him. "I want to be happy, Kwon Jiyong, and you will give me that happiness."

His eyebrows raised. "How will I do that, If I may ask?"

"Get married. Get a wife. Make a family. Anything! So I can slip away the curse you have given to me! Aisshh!"

Jiyong think for awhile. She have the chance to stare at him. Damn! she thought. Why did he have to look so handsome?

"You just made the second biggest mistake in your life, Bom. Didn't you know that in a fight, you shouldn't reveal your weakness in your enemy?" he stand. "Now I know what is your weakness."

The moment he uttered those words, she knew he was right. That's the biggest mistake when she told him her problem because of that "curse" he already knew her weakness.

"See you around, Park Bom. And don't try hiding from me. Nah, even if you hide it's so easy to see you."

"Are you threatening me?" This bastard!  

"I'm not that kind of person. Why are you scared?" he grinned. Oh! even his grin is so y!

She took a bite of her cake from her finger and looked at him. "Let me tell you something, Kwon Jiyong. The only way to stop my plans to end your curse to me is to make me fall in love with you. But sad to say, that will not gonna happen because you are not my type. So, if I were you you should prepare now. Because I'll gonna sure you before the year ends I'll make sure you'll getting married! Then after that I can have my wedding and at last I will be happy with my family."

''Such plans."

She matched his expressionless handsome face. "I know."

"But I'm sorry to reveal this to you that you're in for the biggest disappointment of your life."

"Which is?"

"I'm not getting married."

"I'll make sure you will." she answered back.

He shake his head saying no. "I'm not getting married and you will not get the happiness you want. Just accept the bad karma, Bom. Have a nice day to you."

She just stare at him walking away the bakeshop. All the customers and people in the bakshop is staring at them. The truth is, when Jiyong approached her earlier the people around them is staring at them already.

Jiyong left the bakeshop without the lady  that he's accompany earlier when they entered the bakeshop.

The lady approached her. "Are you related with Kwon Jiyong?!" The lady asked while raising her left eyebrow. "Why do you talked him just like that? Do you know who's you're talking too? Huh?!"

"I know him." Bom said. What if I prick her eyes with my fork? This ! "In fact, I'm the one who's gonna decide if who will gonna be Jiyong's wife. And sorry to say this to you, you are not included."

"How dar--"

"Don't mess with me when I'm still hungry. I can eat you." Bom said while fuming mad at this lady.

When she took a glance to the customers in the bakeshop especially the girls, they are all smiling. It seems they are very happy on what is happening inside the bakeshop. Who won't gonna be happy? She was eliminating one of their rivals in Jiyong's attention. 

"I'am the girlfriend of Jiyong and I'm the only one who will be his wife!" the lady whined.

"Really? Eeh? Why did your "boyfriend" leave you?" He notice Jiyong was getting bored that's why he entered his new blue-grey Ford Mustang. 

Instead answering her, the lady was rushing out of the bakeshop to be not left by Jiyong.

She scooped up a portion of her cake with her spoon and saluted Jiyong who was still watching her as they drove away. everyone is callping from the bakeshop.

"We love you, Bom!"

"Thank you for making Jiyong available to us!"

 "You're welcome," she answered. "Anytime,"

"Can we apply now for candidate in search for Mrs. Kwon Jiyong?"

"Sure." she said while grinning. She answered all the jokes in the bakeshop. Now, Jiyong. Let's see who'the first to back out this fight. 


Anneyeong! I've updated again. What do you think Bom will do? How about Jiyong? They met already! wooooooooooooooooh :)) <3 Comments please. Do you like this chapter? Comment please! thankshoooooooo! GBOM love.

Byebye for awhile!