What?!

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

"You like it?" Jiyong asked while holding two glass of iced tea juice. He gave the iced tea to Bom and took a sip to his own iced tea and looked to the wide ocean in the sundeck of Tallgeese II, his own yacht. "You should see the sunset, Bom. It's the most  beautiful sight here."

"Even if I liked it, I can't." Bom said while taking a sip of her iced tea juice. "I don't have a yacht like this."

"You can always use my yacht."

"I don't like to disturb you, Jiyong."

"You won't be. I still have my other yacht I can use if I want to be alone while you're using this one." Jiyong said while leading her to the couch near in the sundeck. "So, what are we going to talk about?"

Bom just stood there while Jiyong sat down comfortably on the couch. "Let's finish this play, Jiyong. Both of our lives are affecting."

"As far as I'am concerned, my life is not affected by the 'play' that you are saying. In fact, I'm happy on what is happening now." Jiyong said.

She walk infront to Jiyong. "You really dont care for others feelings, Ji?!" 

"Yes, I don't." Ji answered straight forward.

"Damn you!"

"I already know that, Bom."

She can't control her feelings anymore, she pour the iced tea to him. Jiyong's face was soaked by the iced trea and even his polo was soaked too, but he just took the clean towel in his side and clean himself. Bom immidiately regretted what she did but pride and irritation prevented her from apologizing to him. When Jiyong stood up from the couch he slowly his polo infront of her and she was alarmed by that. She was flustered.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Why are you taking it off?"

"I need to change clothes." he answered.

"I know! But not here, Ji!!"

"I feel so uncomfortable."

"Jiyong!" Ah! This man drives her crazy! And Jiyong walk even more to her. "If you dont step back infront of me, I'll jump to the ocean!" Bom threatened Jiyong.

"Then jump," Jiyong said. "I can always save you."

"I swear, I'll jump."

"All right, I'm an easy to talk." Jiyong turned back. "I know I've insulted you and I deserve this. After I changed my clothes, I'm ready for our truce."

Bom did not expect that she was controlling her breath earlier. She sighed heavy, she just looked at the beautiful sight of the wide sea. What did Jiyong really want to show? She's not a fortune teller and especially she's not a psychologist to read minds of others. Aaah! My head hurts! really! Is Jiyong really want her patience to make thin? Or Jiyong intentionally seducing her?

You're pabo, Bom! You already know that you can't figure the answer, you still asked yourself again and again.

But her heart beat is becoming faster. Especially when they have skin contact or just a stare her heartbeat is like a drum that beat so heavy and fast. That was how she knew there was something going on between them.

"I'm back." Jiyong said. "We can start again."

When she turned to face him, she almost fell over the deck's railing. He was wearing white pants with a matching polo that was buttoned halfway, revealing his magnificent chest. He was holding his sunglasses and even he is barefooted he still look so tall.

"Bom, you can sit now." he said.

"H-ha?" Jiyong attemp to go near with her. "No! I mean, I will sit now. You sit down too. Okaqy? But.. but.. just sit there. Stay there." Bom said. She was startled.

"Is there a problem again, Bom? I apologized already."

"Neh. You did." Calm down, Bom. She took her seat. "Okay, let's talk now."

If Jiyong wonderedwhy is she acting like that he didnt asked it. He had taken his seat and was now looking straight at her with his clear brown eyes and intense gaze.

"Lets start with my sister. Bom started.

"Ah, yes. Hyori."

He still remebers my sister. Even she don't like what she is feeling now. Her heart is like shattered. But she decided to ignored it.

"For the second time, I want to apologize for what I did to you and to my sister back then. I was out of line. But what Ive said before, I did not that she will bite  that piece of advice from me."

"Is this mean that you will not pair me up to other girls now?"

"Yes, promise. Just that the curse that you made will be stop."

"I didn't curse you. Another thing, I dont believe in things like that."

"Whatever. I'm already twenty-eight, Ji. I want to get married and make a family.'' she looked at him. "Please get me out to that curse and let me allow to get married.''

''Who's your guy?, Seunghyun?''

"Why did Seunghyun do with this? "

"He likes you.''

"We're gotten far away to our topic. I just want to hear that you forgiving me and I will stop matchmaking on you to anyone. Let's just forgive and forget." Bom stated.

"I can only forgive, Bom''

"Ji--"

"I'm forgiving you for what you did before Bom."

She was shocked yet she suprress a smile. "Thank you.''

There's one thing though."

"What is it, Ji?"

"Can I still court you?''

She almost chocked by her own slaive hearing that. "What did you say?''

"Can I still court you?"

''Why?" Because to her surprise she didn't  notice of the way she asked him.

''Beacuse I enjoyed courting you. It's a new experience to me that's why I want to continue it." Jiyong stated.

Just like that?! Just put her into practice? What did he think of her? That he can practice is courting skills to her? Ahh! This bastard! She stood up from her seat. ''No, you can't court me anymore. If you like to practice you courting skills, find another women. Dont disturb a busy women like me. With close fist Bom made her way infront of hom. "Bastard!"

"Bom, what is the problem again?"

"Hul~! Talk to yourself!" She just passed Jiyong and made her way to the exit door. "Hul!''

"I will accompany you back.''

''With that look?''

"What is the problem of my look?"

"I still don't want to die if you're fangirls dragged you." Bom said in an annoyed tone.

"Does that mean you find me... attractive?"

"Sorry but I can't hear you." She said with sarcasm. Then walk strainght to get down to the Yacht and went out to  Marina. But she walked too long now and still she can't even find a commercial transportation heading her way. She feel her feet had cramps now. She was shocked by the sudden honk of a car. It was Jiyong.

"This is a private road." he said while driving his car in a slow motion pacing Bom while still she walks. "Your shoes will be blunt before you rerached the main highway. And you are not sure if you can ride a cab there. So, get in the car now."

She didn't listened to him. If she will allow him to be near her again. She just cant. Right now is not the time.

"Bom, come on."

Then she heard something snap and found herself stumbling forward. Her heels were broken. Jiyong get out of his car as faster as he can. He managed to hold Bom in time before stumbling on the road.

"I will accompany you to your shop." he said firmly. "And no more arguments."

Feeling the warmth of his hand of his hand closing hers, she knew one thing for sure. She surrender. He had also grasped her heart.


A/N: Annyeong! Hres an update. Jiyong is so confusing huh? Well what do you think here in this update? :) Leave comments please. Hope you enjoy this update. Sorry if I disappoint you if it's lacking :( Still, enjoy!