THIS IS A WARNING

The Elusive Billionaire Boy

Jiyong reloaded his gun again and started shooting once again. He's been here for almost 3 hours in Myeongdong Shooting Range. Before he is in military. After he graduated college he entered quickly military because he dont like to manage their family business before but when his Dad ahd a severe ill he left military and started managing the famiyly business coz he's the only son in their family. After firing the range he is now contented  ofwhat he is seeing it's all bull's-eye. 

"Nice shots.''

That voice is familiar to him and exactly there's a man who get out in one of the shooting stall beside him. It's Choi Seunghyun.

''You're inclined to this sports too, hyung?" Jiyong asked and looked to Seunghyun's cardboard target. It's almost bull's-eye. "You're not bad at yourself."

"Nah. Just always practicing." Seunghyun answered.

"Are you always here, hyung?"

"Not really. Usually out of the country I joined contest. When I'm here in Korea I dont have time because of work." Seunghyun said. He point a man in another shooting stall who's wearing safety goggles and earpiece. "That's my client. Frustrated hunter that's why we are here at Myeongdong. You, Ji?"

"I'm into target shooting."

"I see."

Seunghyun reloaded his gun. As he can see, Seunghyun is not an amatuer with this sports. He didn't ever wear goggles and earpiece. That, for sure, was a sign he was not an amatuer in this sport coz even him he didn't wear some safety goggles an earpiece or even gloves.

"Wanna practice together hyung?" Jiyong offered to Seunghyun.

"Sure." 

"Let's go on the duelling tree."

"Three rounds." Jiyong said. Then they put a 3 magazines infront of them with fully loaded of bullets. "At the count of three..." They count in unison. "Hana, duhl, seht.. Fire!" 

With that they, started firing, each with three targets on his side of the tree. Too easy. He was a marksman and he was aware of it. When his target was hit, it swung over to Seunghyun's side. The trouble was, Seunghyun was also  knocking them back over to his side at the same time. And there's the start of their adrenaline rush.

The first one with all the targets resting on his side would lose. If he missed, he would lose. That's why, if he will win there will be no complaints coz it was clearly a knockout.

And Seunghyun obviously knew what was going on. They continued firng until the last round and bullet came. When it's done the whole shooting range was stunned on what they saw and kept quiet. Silence filled the place. Seunghyun and him didn't know that all the people in the shooting range was watching over them already. Then after a long silenced, everyone clapped their hands then approach both of them, the others went close to the duellling tree.

"Holy cow! Both of them don't miss!''

"Remind me not to challenge these two in any shooting practice, game or competition."

Seunghyun smiled good-naturedly at the crowd. While him, h just nod at the crowd.

"You have lot's of acquaitance in high-ranking officials in the military." Seunghyun said. They are going at the coffee shop.

"I was a former military man myself hyung."

"Ah. I thought so."  Seunghyun ordered brewed coffee.

"Cappuccino." Jiyong ordered.

While waiting there order they  chat for awhile.

"So, Dara and Youngbae-ah's wedding is really ready and sure now huh?" Seunghyun said. "And they invited all the members in the club."

"The Billionaire Boys Club."

"And the Marina." Seunghyun added. "Speaking of Billionaire Boys Club, it looks like you're the only bachelor now."

"You're a billionaire boy too, hyung. And you're still single."

"Well you know what I mean. I may be a BBC boy but I'm not one of you. I know you dont like to have a committment. Well me I think I need a woman now." 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder.  "There's no a law that I need to get married even you all get married hyung."

"So what are you gonna do now? Dara said we should attend that wedding with a  partner."

"Women are all the same. They have all drama's in life." 

"Looks like they enjoying pampering their wives too, Ji."

He just nod.

Seunghyun laughed. "With that attitude, no wonder  if you don't bring a partner in the wedding." 

"Well, I think they will not wondering if I dont bring a partner on their wedding." Jiyyong answered.

"So, you mean Bom is available?"

Jiyong stopped sipping his Cappuccino when he heard her name. "Bom?"

"Well, I would like to be his partner in Youngbae-ah's wedding." Seunghyun said.

He continued drinking his coffee. "Are you asking for a permission hyung?"

"I just had this feeling that I should ask you first. When I saw both of you at Youngbae-ah's and Dara's party I thought you are in a relationship."

"We're not dating."

"So, you wouldn't mind?" Seunghyun asked. "Actually I'm thinking that we should go hang out somewhere but first thing first. I will ask her to be my partner in Youngbae-ah's wedding." Seunghyun said while staring at Jiyong. "I hope you don't mind but I do like Bom and I'm planning to court her one of these days, if my schedule would allow me."

"And if her schedule would allow you." Jiyong added. "You can't court her becuase she was too busy preparing for Youngbae and Dara's wedding."

"You dont want me to court her," Seungghyun concluded.

"No." Jiyong answered.

"I see. I thought you don't have a relationship." Seunghyun said.

"Yes, we are not in a relationship. But I have this reason why I don't want you to court her."

"What if I still court her, Ji?"

"This is a free country."

"I can't understand you, Ji."

He just raised his eyebrows. He didn't care if Seunghyun did not understood what is he up to. He's lazy to explain.

"Do you like Bom, Ji?" Seunghyun asked.

"Aniyo."

"Are you planning to court her?" Seunghyun asked again.

"The real thing is, Im courting her right now." Jiyong answered.

"And I thought you dont like her."

"I think you dont need to know my reason, hyung." He took another sip of his coffee.

"Bom was right about you. You are really wierd, Ji." 

"Thanks, hyung."


A/N: Hello there! Here's an update but I know I disappoint you guys coz it's not a GBOM moments. Sorry. I just need to let ooutn what my mind is bragging. So, here it is,. Still they are talking about Bom! Hope you like. For the new subscribers, thank you! Hope you like my story so far. Spread the GBOM love!

@twiddlebug - hello there friend! Thankyou! Hope you like this chappie!

@kwonarra - I guess here's the answer if it's love triangle or not. Heehee =))