Chapter 5

I Will Be Your Eyes

*Why does my heart beat quickly when I'm around Minhee? She's only a kid, from my point of view, but she makes my heart beat like crazy. It's never happened to me before, it's a new feeling to me. Am I in love?* 

Hoya's train of thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Dongwoo, who noticed his dongsaeng was staring blankly into space. 

He waved his hand in front of Hoya's face.

"HELLO? Hoya. Hogod. Come back to earth please."

Hoya blinked and his head came back down to earth. "Huh? Did you say something?"

"Yah. What are you thinking about so deeply that you don't even realize I'm trying to talk to you?"

"Oh it's nothing. I was thinking about our students. They're extremely talented. I've asked CEO-nim to give them an opportunity to become Woollim trainees. He's still thinking about it though."

"You're right. They're really talented. It'd be a waste if CEO-nim didn't accept them as trainees. Oh well, come on. Class is starting."

Hoya and Dongwoo went over to their students.

"Guys, class is starting now. You now have rap with us. So Dongwoo, you're gonna test Minhee right? I'll take care of the rest," Hoya said.

 

"Mhm. That's good." Dongwoo led Minhee to the other practice room and asked her to rap a part of INFINITE's song, Be Mine. Minhee wasn't a rapper, and failed at it. Dongwoo smiled.

 

"You're no rapper, but if you did need to rap, you could, but you wouldn't be the best. But given a sufficient amount of training, you'll be able to rap pretty well."

 

"Really? I thought I had no talent in rapping at all."

  "You do. Just a little. You have the potential. But anyways, nobody's perfect. You can sing and dance pretty well. Rapping can be like a minor thing for you. Let's go back to the others for now. Today, I want you to see the others rapping, so you can see the different styles of rapping and then you can find your own style that you're comfortable with. And we'll give you some tips along the way."

So they went back to the others and had a fun time learning to rap. At the end of class, Minhee said bye to both of her sunbaes and left with Amber and Hyorin. The walked out of the school building, to the school garden.  Sungjong and Sungyeol were already there, patiently waiting on the wooden benches.

"Oh, you guys are here!" Sungjong exclaimed, getting up out of his seat.

"Annyeong sunbaenim!" Minhee cheerfully greeted him.

 

"Wah, our little Minhee isn't that shy anymore. But you forgot to call me oppa."

 

Minhee playfully stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. Sungyeol stood up and greeted Minhee.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungyeol imnida. I'll be your sunbae from now on. I hope we'll get along fine."

 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minhee imnida."

  *Lee Minhee? Maybe Sunggyu hyung was right.* Sungyeol thought.

"Your name is Minhee? Lee Minhee?" he asked.  Minhee nodded.

*Dang. She really looks like Minhee. My Minhee. I'll talk to her later. It's too weird now.*

 

"Welcome to Woollim. How's your first day?"

"It's been well. Thanks for asking."

"HYUNG. Why are you acting so formal today? We're supposed to be teaching her AEGYO, not MANNERS! She already knows that," Sungjong nagged.

"Right..."

"MINHEE! Since you're the maknae here, this class is really important. Being a maknae, you need to know how to be CUTE!" Sungjong exclaimed. He grabbed Minhee arm and pulled her towards the bench and dragged her down to sit. "Okay. First thing, can you do the signature 'bbyong bbyong'?"

"I don't know," Minhee replied.

"WELL THEN. Let me show you."

Sungjong took Minhee's hands and curled them into relaxed fists. He then moved them up by her face and showed her how to do it.

Minhee was shy at first, but she eventually did it. But Sungjong was picky and made her practice it 1000 times, which lasted the whole class. Hyorin and Amber just stared, in amazement. They both couldn't believe that Minhee could stand having to do the same aegyo over and over again, to this extent. Normally, whenver Sungjong would make them do that, they would just give up and run over the Sungyeol sunbaenim.

"CLASS IS OVER!" Sungyeol screamed.

All the students said goodbye and went back to the dorms for the day. The teachers went to the practice room to have a little meeting.

   Sunggyu told the rest of INFINITE more about Minhee.

"I don't think you guys know this, except you Woohyun, but Minhee is blind. So please be kind with her. She can't see us."

Sungjong, Hoya, and Sungyeol all stared at their leader in disbelief.

*Minhee is BLIND?!?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HAI! okay I rushed to update this chapter and I did it on my iPod, so idk how it really looks. I'll format it later, when I get back from LA. so I can't update~ huhuhuhuhuhu~ IT'S OKAY! I'LL PREWRITE CHAPTERS ON THE CAR AND TYPE THEM UP WHEN I GET BACK! so be prepared for maybe a double update on the day or the day after I get back (4 more days). THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE FIC SO FAR. I'll send out a shoutout to my subbies later. Okay bai guise~ I'll update asap~