Chapter 21

I Will Be Your Eyes

It was another day filled with schedules for Eternity. In the morning, they had 2 interviews, and in the afternoon they had pre-recordings for MCountdown. Minhee, Hyorin, and Amber have been working their butts off the past few days because of crazy schedules and were really tired. Their pre-recording session was over, so they asked for permission to take a break and go to the nearest coffee shop. 

"May I take your order?" the waiter asked. 

"3 iced coffees please," Hyorin answered, then went back to her conversation with her group mates. 

"Unni, I've been noticing that you've been getting really close with Sunggyu sunbaenim lately. Is something going on between you two?" Amber asked curiously. 

"WHAT? NO. No way! That old grandpa? NEVER."

"What? What's wrong with him? He's really nice," Minhee added.

"But he does nag a lot..." Amber admitted. The girls agreed to that as the waiter brought out the coffee.

"Now, talking about relationships... Minhee-ah~ How's things going with you and Hoya?" Hyorin asked in a low voice.

"Everything's going well," Minhee said after taking a sip of her coffee. "Which reminds me... Amber unni~ Do you like my oppa?"

Amber choked on her coffee. "Your brother? Sungyeol? NO WAY. Why do you keep asking?"

"Because you and Sungyeol are my OTP!" 

"You mean our OTP," Hyorin added. "You two are meant for each other."

"How?"

"If you haven't noticed, you two are complete opposites. And opposites attract!"

"YUCK!"

 

The girls went back to the MCountdown filming site to get dressed and all for that night's performance. All of the coordi and stylist unnies were all busy complimenting Minhee on her nice figure and facial features and barely got anything done until they realized that they only had a little bit of time left before it was Eternity's stage. But nonetheless, they did a great job and the girls looked beautiful. 

That night, Eternity was one of the top contenders at MCountdown. They were standing on stage, nervous. They knew they couldn't snag 1st place, since they only recently debuted, but they were really proud and happy that they were one of the top contenders.

"AND THE WINNER IS ETERNITY!" the MC announced. The girls were in shock. 

"Congratulations Eternity, this is your first win!" the 2nd MC handed Hyorin the trophy and gave Amber the flowers. 

The girls started tearing up as they delivered short, but emotional speeches thanking their labelmates, company, family, and more. 

"And a special thanks to INFINITE, our sunbaes! They've taught us so much, we don't know how to even repay you..." Hyorin was crying as well and couldn't speak. 

 

After their encore stage was over, they were greeted by their labelmates, INFINITE, who had heard about the news and rushed over immediately. 

"Congrats! We knew you would get your 1st win quickly!" they all cheered. 

All of a sudden, Minhee just collaspes onto the floor. Luckily, Hoya had caught her in his arms before she actually hit the ground. Everyone ran over and checked on her. 

"Minhee-ah! Are you okay?" Hoya was really worried. 

"OMO MINHEE!" Sungyeol screamed. 

Amber quickly called for an ambulance, while everyone else was trying to help. Hoya knew the paramedics wouldn't get here that quick, since the hospital was quite a distance away. He was worried something was seriously wrong with Minhee, so he lifted her up and put him on his back and ran outside. 

"What is he doing?" Hyorin panicked. 

"I know what he's doing. Don't worry. He's just taking her to a hospital," Sunggyu assured her as he ran out to check as well. 

 

*Minhee, please be okay!* Hoya rushed outside, not caring about anything else in the world at the moment. He heard cameras clicking as he rushed through a crowd of people outside, but he didn't care. Hoya began to look for a taxi, but couldn't find one. 

"Hey! Over here!" Hoya turned around to see Sunggyu in the driver's seat of their van. He was relieved.

"Hyung!" Hoya yelled as he ran to the car, opening the door and carefully placing Minhee inside and putting on her seatbelt before sitting down as well. 

In seconds, Sunggyu was speeding off to the nearest hospital. Hoya, who was sitting in the backseat with Minhee, held onto Minhee's hand tightly. 

*Please be alright... I love you so much, I can't let anything bad happen to you!* Hoya thought.


I'm sorry for the really short and boring updates lately! I'm kinda on writer's block for this story, cuz for some reason I'm already busy thinking of another fic. SORRY GUYS. I'll try to make them better! 

Anyhow, random gifs:

*I think I put more gifs than I wrote words....*