Chapter 25

I Will Be Your Eyes

 

Chapter 25:

Hoya knocked on the door of Eternity's dorm. In his hands were a bouquet of daffodils, Minhee's favorite kind of flowers. Amber opened the door and instantly knew what she needed to do. She allowed him inside and led him to Minhee's room and let him inside. She then left them alone and carried on with her regular work.

 

"Minhee, I brought flowers!" Hoya chimed as he woke Minhee up.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

 

"I wanted to see you!"

 

"Greasy."

 

"Pft you love me too much to say that!" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a warm, good morning hug.

 

"Sure I do..."

 

"I have a schedule today, I have to record for Dream Team, so I have to cancel our date. I'm really sorry! I'll make it up-"

 

"It's fine. No big deal, there's always next time. If you're busy, you better get going, or you'll be late!"

 

"Arraso Miss Lee!"

 

"Go now, before I have to threaten you!"

 

"Ahhh fine!"

 

After Hoya left, Minhee smelled the flowers he had bought for her.

 

*They smell really nice, it's sweet of him to buy these for me.*

 

"MINHEE! SUNGJONG'S HERE AND HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" Amber yelled from the front door.

 

"IM COMING! GIVE ME A SECOND OR TWO!" she shouted back. Minhee's quickly raced out of the room and appeared right beside Amber within seconds.

 

"Annyeong Minhee-ah! Hoya hyung has a schedule today, and he asked if one of us could keep you company, so I volunteered! Let's go!" he dragged Minhee outside the door.

 

"Yah! Not yet! I'm not changed yet."

 

"Right. Take your time~"

 

Once she was ready, Sungjong took her out for a stroll around the neighborhood. They both wore masks to cover up their identity and tried to dress up as casual as possible to hide their real identity.

 

"Jongie oppa, where are we going?" Minhee asked.

 

"Molla. Where do you wanna go?"

 

"Hmmm... Oooh I know! Can we go to the animal shelter? Pleaseee? I want to go play with the puppies there like I did during trainee days!"

 

"Puppies?" Sungjong loved puppies. "Of course! LET'S GOOOOOOO!" he grabbed onto Minhee's hand and pulled her with him as he found a taxi to get to the shelter.

They arrived at the shelter and went inside.

 

The worker greeted them. "Hello, how may I help you?"

 

"We just want to help out, is that okay?" Sungjong asked politely.

 

"Of course! Would you mind taking the puppies outside? They need some fresh air and need to play."

 

"We don't mind at all," Minhee spoke.

 

"Okay, just go to the room over there and open the cages and bring them out to the garden. The garden is a closed area, with fencing, so they can't possibly run out, so you don't need to worry, just play with them."    

 

“Thank you!”

 

The two went inside the room and saw about a dozen cute little puppies in their cages.

 

“WOOF WOOF!”

 

“Minhee-ah, I’m going to let them out, so don’t get shocked if one just pounces on you okay?” Sungjong warned her.

 

“Oppa, don’t think I would be scared if a puppy jumped on me. Just because I’m blind-“

 

Sungjong opened the door to one of the puppies’ cage. A little brown puppy, about the size of your hand stretched wide, jumped out, onto Minhee’s shoulder. She screamed and Sungjong ran over to take the puppy off of her.

 

“Didn’t you say you weren’t scared?”

 

“Shut up, stop mocking me!” Minhee whined as she took a seat on the bench in the garden.

 

“USE YOUR MANNERS!”

 

“Ugh fine.”

 

 

Soon, all of the puppies were outside and the two maknaes were busy keeping up with the dogs. 2 of the dogs leapt onto Minhee, who was lying on the grass and petting another puppy. But poor Sungjong, he was being attacked by a group of about 6 puppies. Their “leader” was the biggest puppy there, and charged at Sungjong and bit his leg.

 

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!” Sungjong’s yell could be heard from anywhere in Seoul. Minhee jumped up from where she was lying down on the grass and quickly found her way over to Sungjong.

 

“Puppies! You cute little brats, go and play somewhere else! I need to get through to Jongie oppa!” she shouted at the puppies as she tried to make her way through them. The group scattered and she got to Sungjong, who was sitting on the grass. “Are you okay?”

 

“It hurts… There’s no blood though, don’t worry about it. I need to tell you something though.”

 

“Tell me then,” Minhee replied.

 

Sungjong pecked her cheek lightly and started blushing. “I… Love you Minhee!” he bit his lip and turned away.

 

“Y-you what?” Minhee didn’t believe what he said at all.

 

“I love you. I really do! Ever since I met you, but once I heard you were dating Hoya, I decided to keep my feelings to myself. But… Now I can’t do that anymore. I love you too much, it’s impossible to hide away these feelings. I’m sorry. You may not love me back, but still, I will still love you, no matter what. Even though you’re blind, I still love you. I will be your eyes and see the world for you. You won’t even need eyes, I will be them for you. You don’t have to love me back, just accept my heart and know that I truly love you. That’s all I ask for. Is that too much?”

 

“Sungjong-ah… I don’t know what to say…”

 

“I just want to say one last thing. You don’t need eyes to love. But I think you already know that, since you’re with Hoya. Be happy okay?” with that, Sungjong started rounding up the puppies and putting them back in the cages.

 

*Sungjong loves me?*


I'll probably be ending this fic soon, Im kinda rushing it because I really have no ideas for it. IM SORRY~ You guys probably expected a better fic than this. But it's all I can do. I'm mainly focusing on my other fic right now soooo yeaaa and I haven't been getting any comments for this one so no motivation.

Thanks to all of my subbies for supporting this very lame fic! LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

~meowpikarawr

PS DID YOU GUYS SEE INFINITE'S COMEBACK STAGES? omg sungjong looks so AOPIUDFOPAIUFOAPSUOAF