Chapter 27

I Will Be Your Eyes

 

Chapter 27:

Arriving at the hospital, Sungyeol phoned Hoya.

"Hyung! Where are you!"

"Dude, calm down, it's nothing big, we're at the doctor's office, you know where it's at."

Sungyeol and Amber rushed to the doctor's office and opened the door. Inside, to their surprise, the doctor, Minhee, and Hoya were all talking inside casually, with smiles on their faces. Sungyeol was a bit confused.

"Uhm, what happened here?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oppa!" Minhee got up from her seat and gave Sungyeol a big hug. "My eyes are getting better!" tears of joy started forming in her eyes.

"Really? That's wonderful! Minhee-ah, you'll be able to finally see again!!!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Doctor, did you give her a medicine or something?"

"Aniyo, I didn't do anything. It must be that the drug is wearing off, so her eyesight is slowly coming back. She'll be back to normal in no time, so don't worry."

"Thank you doctor, I think we should get going now," he said as they all bowed and left the room.

The 4 told the rest of INFINITE and Hyorin about the news and everyone was rejoicing.

"This calls for a celebration! WOOOO!" Dongwoo shouted. Everyone agreed to his suggestion and they decided to go to noraebang (karaoke).

 

Sunggyu, being the oldest, drove everyone in INFINITE to their destination, with the exception of Hoya, who went with Eternity in their van, which Hyorin drove. Once they got there, everyone started ordering drinks, while Woohyun was already grabbing the mic and choosing a song to sing.

"Saranghanda mianhada

Geurae deoneun andoegesseo~" Woohyun sang. Sungjong stood up from his seat to complain.

"Yah, hyung! That's MY part. You can't sing it, anyways, your voice isn't suited for those lines~" he complained with a divaish tone.

"I'm da main vocal~ I can sing whatever I want!"

 

"Woohyun and Sungjong," Sunggyu scolded, "both of you just stop it. I'M the leader, and what I say goes. So Woohyun is allowed to sing whatever he wants. It's karaoke night guys, chill. Sungjong, you can sing whatever you want too. That goes for everyone as well."

"Mianhae Sunggyu hyung," they both apologetically said in sync and lowered their heads in embarressment.

"Good to know. Now do whatever you want."

"Sunggyu oppa," Minhee spoke, "and what are you going to do?"

"I don't kn-"

Sunggyu was cut off by Hyorin.

"I have an announcement to make! Wait," she pulled Sunggyu so he would be standing next beside her, "WE have an annoucement to make." She nudged his arm gently.

"You're the guy, speak first!" she mouthed.

Everyone stared intently at the two leaders.

"Well?" L asked.

"Uhm..."Sunggyu was nervous and started scratching the back of his neck. "Me and Hyorin-"

"Are dating," Hyorin finished his sentence for him.

"JEONGMAL?!? UNNIE CONGRATULATIONS!" Minhee yelled.

"Congratulations you two love birds! Great, at least now there's two couples to tease~" Woohyun and Dongwoo said.

"Make that three couples."

"Huh?"

Sungyeol and Amber walked to the center of the room, with their hands interlocked.

"We're dating too!"

"WAHHHHHHHHHH THREE COUPLES!"

Minhee smiled. Finally, her brother was with the person he loved and cared about.

"Congratulations oppa and unni! Sungyeol oppa, I told you you'd do fine!"

"Thanks kiddo," he ruffled her hair and sent her back to Hoya's side.

Hoya embraced her in a sweet hug and she buried her face in his chest. She heard his heart beating rapidly. She looked up at him.

"You heard my heart didn't you?" he asked. Minhee nodded. "That's the sound of my heart when I'm around you. It's beating for you."

"Oppa..." she blushed,”You're getting cheesier by the moment! Woohyun's greasiness is REALLY rubbing off on everyone in INFINITE!"

"I heard that!" Woohyun yelled from across the room, in the middle of singing a song. Minhee's playfully stuck her tongue out at him and laughed at his remark. Woohyun just scoffed and returned to his singing.

Minhee and Hoya both sang a song together and was given a round of applause at the end.

"Aigoo~ you two sound really good together! I should tell CEO-nim to consider having you two singing a duet and becoming a subunit," Sunggyu said.

"Yeah! That's what I think too!" Dongwoo added.

"No thank you!" Minhee exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because his prescence on the stage might make me distracted and then I'd be focused on him, not our performance."

All at once, everyone said, "AWWWWW~"

 

After the little "interruptions", everyone went back to their conversations and singing or whatever. About 30 minutes later, Hoya received a phone call from a couple of his classmates. They invited him to a party they were having, so he left the noraebang and went to the party. Minhee was a bit disappointed that he left her, but she understood he couldn't always be by her side. So for the rest of the time, she sat on the sofa, staring into space with her slightly better eyes. She kicked her feet up in the air since she was bored, and accidentally kicked Sungjong in the shin when he walked up to her.

"OWWWW!" Sungjong exclaimed when Minhee’s foot came in contact with his shin. He winced in pain and fell onto the sofa, clutching his leg.

“Omo! Mianhae! Oppa, did I kick that hard?” she asked, with a worried tone.

“YES! For a girl, you’re pretty… strong,” he groaned. But he quickly turned his frown upside down and smiled. “Minhee, you seem down, tell your wonderful Jongie oppa all of your problems~!”

“Aigoo~ Nothing’s wrong with me!” she exclaimed. “I’m not feeling down at all!”

“Sure you aren’t…” Sungjong rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Minhee yelped in pain. She clutched onto her stomach. Sungjong quickly reacted by checking her.

“Kwenchana? What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, I get stomach cramps all the time… when you-know-what happens every month…” she awkwardly replied.

Sungjong chuckled. “Arasso, but it must be really uncomfortable right? I’ll help make you feel better. Do you want to go home?”

Minhee nodded her head slowly. Sungjong told his hyungs and noonas that he would be taking Minhee back to INFINITE’s dorm for now and she can sleep over for the night. They took a taxi back to the dorm, and Sungjong, being the sweet oppa he is, piggybacked her up the dorm and laid her down gently on his bunk of the bed. He tucked her carefully and gave her his beloved teddy bear to hug.

“I’m going to make you something warm to drink okay? Try to get some rest. Do you want some pain relievers or anything?” he asked.

“No thank you, just some herbal tea would be nice.”

“Alright, I’ll be right back!”

 

 

A couple of minutes later, he reappeared, with a cup of tea in his hand. He handed it to Minhee, who slowly took a sip. She smiled afterwards.

“Gomowo oppa. I feel much better now.”

Sungjong gave her a warm, friendly hug and ruffled her hair. “Get some sleep now little one, and you’ll feel even better when you wake up. If you want to change, there are some clothes on the chair that are mine, but you’ll be able to fit in them. Good night~” after wishing her good night, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

Minhee snuggled up under the covers. She began to think.

*Sungjong oppa is so sweet, always caring for me and looking out for me. For some reason now… I feel some kind of attraction between me and him, while my relationship with Hoya seems like it’s slowly coming apart. Who am I meant to be with?*   



 

 

Hello my lovely readers~ Enjoying the story so far? i hope you have, and if you haven't noticed already, this story is almost coming to an end. thank you for all of the support for my first fanfic, and i hope you'll check out my other fics:

 

Business, Love, and Revenge

 

The Bachelorette : INFINITE Version .

 

I also started doing graphics, so please visit the shop i'm working at and if you need a poster request, try to request from us okay? (link below)

 

☆ ━━the m u f f i n s ▬ graphic shop | opeeeeeeen! }

 

in addition, my friend has this VERY INTERESTING apply story, so please check it out! we're creating an entertainment company on aff! so we'll need a lot of people! don't hesitate, come and fill out an application form and send it in to the email provided! i'm also helping out with this fic and also a graphic designer for it~

 

♪ ♫ T.M.N. Entertainment || APPLY OPEN || ♫ ♪

 

sorry for the shameless advertising guys, i just had to do it :) please comment and subscribe!

enjoy the rest of the story :D