Chapter 3

I Will Be Your Eyes

*Could it be?* Sunggyu wondered. He gave back Minhee the photo and tried to refocus on teaching. 

"Minhee-ah, let's get to work. I'll play the scale, and you'll try to sing it back to me, and try to sing it in the right pitch."

Minhee nodded. They both walked over to the piano and had a seat. Sunggyu played the C Major scale and told his student to sing it. To his surprise, she sang it perfectly. She sang in perfect pitch. 

Sunggyu was shocked. "Yah. Have you ever taken any lessons?" 

"No. I've never taken any. I was never given the opportunity."

"Wow really? You're special though, you have perfect pitch. Well, let's get back to practicing." 

 

An hour went by, and class ended. Sunggyu led Minhee to her next class, which was in the auditorium. He said goodbye and went outside to the school garden and texted one of the other INFNITE members. 

"Hey, it's hyung. You told me you had a long lost sister right? I have a feeling it's our new student. Make sure to pay close attention to her when she's in your class. Good luck!"

Meanwhile, in the auditorium, all of the girls had arrived, and were waiting for their next class to begin.


"Minhee, you're really gonna hate this class. I'm telling you. The. Worst. Class. Of. The. Day. No lie," Amber said.


"We're serious. We both hate it... A lot." Hyorin added.


After hearing their opinions, Minhee was quite nervous to know what was coming next.

"OH HELLO MY WONDERFUL STUDENTS!" a voice from the entrance yelledMinhee didn't even need to see the person. As an Inspirit, she knew  
that voice by heart. It was Myungsoo. He walked up to the stage where the girls were standing and started  
checking out Minhee.


"SUNBAENIM! THIS IS NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT GIRLS!" Hyorin screamed.


Myungsoo jumped and almost crashed into Amber, who was standing beside him.

"So, kids. Who is this?"

"This is our new student."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minhee imnida."

"Oh, you're such a sweet girl. Very polite, and also so cute!" he  
started pinching Minhee's cheeks.

"Sunbaenim must be going crazy because of the heat again..." Amber  
whispered to Minhee.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Myungsoo thundered.

"Oh nothing~"

"Well... Anyways, nice to meet you Minhee. I'm Myungsoo, and I'll be your sunbae. Oh, and call me L. I'll be teaching you the arts of acting and being the visual~!"

"SUNBAENIM! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!" Hyorin grabbed a water bottle and splashed water all over L's face, apparently turning him back to normal. 

"Ah... Sorry about that!" L turned red and dashed out of the auditorium. 

*Weird teacher.* Minhee thought. 

"Dont worry about him. He's not normally like that. It's only when the weather is hot. Then he gets weird... But it's something different from his usual self, because normally, he's cold, like an ice prince, and is SOOOOO boring," Amber explained.

Just then, INFINITE's maknae, Sungjong, walks in the auditorium. "Oh Hyorin noona, Sunggyu hyung told me to come over here. Did something happen?" he asked.

"Nothing really. Just L sunbaenim going crazy because of the weather," she replied.

"Again? My hyungs are weird..." he noticed Minhee. "NOONA! WHO'S THIS?!?" Sungjong dashed over to Minhee's side and began staring intently at her.

"Sungjong, this is our new friend. She's your new student. Like we are... Even though Amber and I are older than you."

"What's your name?" Sungjong asked Minhee.

"L-L-Lee Minhee imnida..." she was quite frightened of Sungjong's straightforwardness.

"Wah~ You're so pretty~! Are you my noona?" he asked curiously. 

"I don't think so. I'm 15." 

"WAH~ FINALLY SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNGER THAN ME! YAY~! I'm always the youngest, even when I have hoobaes. It's no fun. But now I have you!" Sungjong gave Minhee a big bear hug. "We should hang out at lunch later! Well I have to go take care of some work, but I'll see you later!" he waved and left. 

*I'm starting to like this place. Sungjong oppa seems really nice. I think he's my favorite sunbaenim so far...* Minhee thought to herself, smiling. 


So my readers, what do you think? Is this chapter a bit short? I was rushing~ ehehehehe. Please comment and subscribe! Please no silent readers! LOVE  YOU ALL!