Chapter 12

I Will Be Your Eyes

Minhee wandered through the school hallways, looking for Amber. As she turned a corner, she heard noises coming from the garden. She quickly ran towards the noise and found Amber, kicking the trunk of a tree.

"Unni, kwenchana?" she asked, with her sightless eyes pleading for Amber to cool down.

"No. That stupid Sungyeol! I know he's your brother and all, but WHAT IN THE WORLD? Who goes and screams like a girl in other people's ears? Who does that? I am sooooo going to kill him now. Just wait and see Mr. Choding..." she cursed under the breath. But of course, Minhee heard everything and came to her side.

"Unni, don't bother. He's just being himself. I'll talk to him later, arraseo?"

"Mhm. So dongsaeng, I've noticed that you and Hoya have been getting close lately. Anything-"

"UNNI!" Minhee shot a sightless glare at her.

"Okay fine. Let's go back. The others will be worried."

When the two came back, everyone gathered all around them.

"OMO KWENCHANA?:

"Whoa you exploded earlier!"

"Wah, what happened between you two?"

They bombarded Amber with questions. 

"It's nothing. Me and Sungyeol just hate each other. That's all. Let's get to work!"

The intense practice session began. The new trainees danced to INFINITE's famous Be Mine, trying to be as in sync as possible. Unfortunately, they weren't. Hoya kept pointing out their mistakes, even the smallest ones, such as Hyorin's arm wasn't position correctly during the dance break and that Amber was a beat off during the first part of the intro. But never once did he complain about Minhee. She did mess up a couple of times, but he didn't mention anything. The rest of INFINITE was watching, and Dongwoo realized Hoya was being easy on Minhee.

He whispered to Sunggyu, "Hyung, don't you think Hoya is being unfair? He's pointing out everyone else's mistakes, but not Minhee's."

"She's blind..."

"But still, he could at least show her how to do it precisely."

"You've got a point. She's a trainee now. She needs to do it right." He called out, "Break time! You kids get some water and rest for a while. Hoya, Dongwoo and I need to talk to you."

The three walked outside and closed the door behind them. 

"Is something wrong hyung?" Hoya asked, not knowing what the heck is going on.

"We've noticed you've been really easy on Minhee during practice. She's a trainee now. You have to train her properly. She needs to learn how to be able to do all of this, even with her blindness," Dongwoo replied.

"Hyung, it's only their first day-"

"Which is why you have to give them a decent first day. If you train them til they can barely stand, they'll know they need to work hard to actually still be standing by the end of future practices. If you just go too easy, it'll be harder on them later as work gets harder. You know how it is being a trainee. Just start hard and let them see the standards, then work from a moderate pace to a fast pace. Right now you're going too slow, especially with Minhee." Sunggyu said.

"If you don't change, I'll take over as dance instructor," Dongwoo warned, "and I know how much you love teaching dance."

"Alright, I'll work them harder."

Once practice started again, Hoya worked the new trainees harder, but to his surprise, they were able to keep up with him for a long, extended period of time before becoming extremely tired.

"Good work! I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have a good night's rest tonight, you'll be busy tomorrow." Hoya said bye and left the room. The girls all collasped onto the floor, sighing.

"I'M SOOOOOOO TIRED!" Amber shouted, laying all sprawled out on the floor.

"So am I. It's already 8PM," Hyorin managed to say.

"Unni... Help meh, I can barely get upppp.." Minhee was so tired, she could barely say the words. She wasn't used to this type of intense training. Hyorin and Amber helped her up onto the sofa and sat beside her.

"Trainee days are gonna be hard, but we're going to try our best and someday, we'll be able to debut! It'll be worth it!" Hyorin, being the oldest out of the 3, cheered them on. The other two just smiled, drained out from dance practice.

"Knock knock!" a voice came from the door. Sungyeol and Sungjong walked in, carrying containers of food.

"Sungyeol oppa, what brings you here?" Minhee asked.

"Me and Jongie made food for you 3. It's your first day of training, so you must be really tired and hungry, so- AHHHHHHHCK!" Sungyeol screamed. Sungjong had tasered him using his fingers, causing Sungyeol to scream in pain like a dolphin.

"Hyung, the more you say, the more tired they'll get. Eat up! We spent a lot of time making this healthy food for you guys, since now you're trainees and you have to be careful of what you eat and drink," Sungjong explained.

Minhee just yawned and curled up in a corner, wanting to sleep. Sungjong eyed her. *Isn't she going to eat?* he wondered. He went over to her, picker her up bridal style, and brought her back to where the food was. Minhee was half asleep and was woken up by his sudden actions.

"What- *yawn* are you doing?"

"You need to eat. Sleep later." He shoved a spoonful of rice into Minhee's mouth. was so full she couldn't argue and had no choice but to obey her sunbae.


HAI! okay how do you like the story so far? comment and subscribe okay?

I want to suggest to you guys some fics by my friends here that i highly recommend you check out~

 

In love with another face by LeeHyeRi-ah (starring EXO-K's Kai!)

 

The First Note by ChristinaGrimmie (starring the Milky Couple! IU AND WOOYOUNG~) 

 

The Bachelorette : INFINITE Version . by Min-Cham and me! (INTERACTIVE FIC)

 

It's Our Anniversary. Again. a oneshot starring Onew written by me!

(sorry for the shameless advertising!)

 

And also I want your opinions, i'm thinking about starting another fic too. probably one about EXO. should I?

OKAY LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING INSPIRITS!