Chapter 20

I Will Be Your Eyes

Days after debuting, Eternity was scheduled to do a photoshoot for Vogue Girl. That morning, the girls rushed to the photoshoot, since their schedules were changed and they had no idea that they photoshoot was now 1 hour earlier. Barely making it to the site, the girls were out of breath as they rushed to change into their outfits. 

"Minhee, hurry up! Change quickly and get your out of there!" 

Minhee heard the sound of someone banging on the dressing room door and calling her. She quickly slipped on the dress and hurried out, bumping into the person at the door. Minhee fell on top of the person, her head bumping into their chest. By instinct, she knew it was a guy. She jumped up immediately and apologized, not knowing who the person was. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm really sorry.." she apologized sincerely, giving a 90 degrees bow. 

The person just chuckled. Minhee had a puzzled look on her face. 

"Minhee-ah, you're so clumsy," the voice said. Minhee recognized that voice. It was Sungjong oppa.

"Sungjong oppa! What are you doing here at our photoshoot?"

"Don't you know? One of the makeup noonas went on vacation, so I'm here to take her place~ Come on, I'm in charge of doing your hair and makeup."

Sungjong dragged Minhee to one of the chairs and started working with his tools. In less than 10 minutes, Sungjong was done, revealing a beautiful Minhee. Her eyes were carefully outlined with a bit of eyeliner, to give off a simple, cute, innocent feeling. Sungjong had applied some light blush and some pink lipstick as well. He had curled her hair at the tips and tied them into pigtails. He added a black baseball cap with a red rim to the outfit.

"Voila~!" he said. She looked adorable.

 

Minhee just rushed to the photoshoot and followed the director's instructions. She managed to complete that first part of the shoot successfully, since she was a natural at modeling. After the first half of the shoot, Eternity was sent back to the dressing rooms to change into the costume for the last half of the shoot. Sungjong, once again, whipped up an outfit for her and did her hair and makeup beautifully, which made her stand out even more. She was already a natural beauty without makeup, but with makeup, she was even prettier. She was like a goddess. 

The dress was perfect for Minhee. It showed off her legs nicely and also showed her S-line. Sungjong just awed in amazement as he sent her off to finish the photoshoot.

Once again, Minhee did well and earned many compliments from the staff. After the photoshoot was over, she thanked every one of the staff members and went to change. Afterwards, she went to meet up with her unnies. Sungjong blocked her way and playfully stole her backpack.

"Annyeong~ So how is this beautiful lady doing today?" he asked, with a fail British accent. 

"Give it back oppa~"

"Arrasso." he gave her back her bag. As soon as she put it on her back, he picked her up and placed him on his back, giving her a piggyback ride to the car. Minhee kept trying to get off at first, but after a while, she stopped trying and gave in. 

 

A couple of days later, a couple of unedited photos from the shoot surfaced online and gained interest from many netizens. Dongwoo, who was casually surfing the internet saw the post and quickly got the attention of his group mates. 

"GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!" he yelled. They all gathered around the laptop and were very happy to see the post. 

"Wah~ My dongsaeng is getting so famous!" Sungyeol exclaimed. 

"Shut up. She's our dongsaeng too," L nagged, for once. 

The title of the article said: "Eternity, Woollim's new girl group, gains netizens' interest after unedited photos from their Vogue Girl photoshoot surfaced online. In the article, they were saying how Hyorin, Amber, and Minhee were natural beauties, and were very photogenic. Not only that, but even without any photoshop, they still shone brightly. Most of the comments were related to Minhee. Netizens gave her thighs the title of "honey thighs", and immediately she gained popularity. They also noticed that she had an S-line as well. 

Hyorin and Amber heard as well, and relayed the news to Minhee, who was shocked. But she felt proud, especially when Hoya gave her compliments.