Chapter 15

I Will Be Your Eyes

"WHERE IS MINHEE?!?!?! OHMYGAWD WE LOST SUNGYEOL'S SISTER! OMO, HE'S GOING TO KILL US!"

It was only 5AM in the morning and already, Hyorin was screaming at the top of her lungs in the dorm. Amber, still asleep, was lying face down in bed with her pillows on top of her head. Upon hearing her unni's screaming, she drowsily removed the pillow off her head and slightly lifted her head to complain.

"Unni... It's-," she looks at her phone, "5 in the morning. Go to sleep..."

"MINHEE IS MISSING!"

Amber calmly answered, "She probably just went somewhere."

"But her brother is going to KILL us!"

"He's not... That choding, he can't kill us even if he tried. Just go back to- UMPH!" Hyorin had dragged Amber out of bed and she fell onto the carpet.

"Yah! UNNI! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Let's go find Minhee! Now!"

"Ugh fine," Amber grumpily replied, "I bet she just went for a walk. She told me once she likes taking walks to relax. Chill out unni."

 

Meanwhile, at INFINITE's dorm....

"Yeobo~ Did our maknae come home last night?" Sungyeol shook his "husband", who was still fast sleep gently. L didn't move a muscle, so Sungyeol kicked his . "Wakey wakey yeobo~"

"Wae..." Myungsoo groaned. It was too early in the morning to get up. "What is it now Yeol? And stop calling me your hubby. We are NOT married."

"Sungjong apparently didn't come back to the dorm yesterday."

"He's probably at the school dorms..."

"But we told him to come home to our dorms yesterday."

"Maybe he got lazy, why should we worry about him anyways? He's old enough to manage on his own."

"He's our maknae!"

"And?"

"Let's go! I'm your hyung anyways, you have to obey me," Sungyeol grabbed L by his leg and forced him off the bed and onto the ground. He fell flat on his face, causing Sungyeol to burst out into laughter. L gave him a deadly glare in response. Sungyeol decided to give L some time to calm down and went over to Sunggyu hyung.

"Hyung, can you drive us to school?"

"W-what? It's like 4-" Sunggyu began to say.

"5," Sungyeol corrected.

"Yeah, 5, whatever. It's early... Why do you even need to go to school?"

"Sungjong didn't come back to the dorm last night, and we told him to come back. He didn't even tell us where he went. We need to go to the school dorms to check for him!"

"Go alone," Sunggyu grumbled.

"Can't you come with us?"

"Wae? Just go. Why do you even need me?"

"Cuz you have a driver's license~ and the car keys."

"Just get them from my table and make Dongwoo drive..."

"How am I going to wake that dino up?"

"Don't call your hyung that. Okay I'll drive you."

Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and L arrived at the dorms 15 minutes later. Sunggyu, being the leader, had a key to the dorm, and unlocked the door. Sungyeol went inside and searched around, frantic. 

"He's not here!" Before anyone could say anything else, Sungyeol dashed out of the room and looked around the whole place. As he was running, he ran into Amber, who was groggily walking around. 

"Watch where you're going choding!" she hissed.

"Sheesh. Anyways, I'm your sunbae, remember that! Have you seen Sungjong?"

"No. I'm too busy looking for Minhee-"

"MINHEE IS GONE?"

"Mhm. Hyorin knew you would freak out."

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL ME?"

"Dude, shut up. She's probably just taking a walk like she always does when she needs to relax."

"Ugh. You're coming with me." Sungyeol started dragging her along to find both Sungjong and Minhee. He walks past the practice room (the one Sungjong and Minhee are in) without noticing the two maknaes sleeping peacefully through the window. Amber, who was being dragged along behind saw and yanked his arm. 

"There," she points at the two sleeping maknaes.

Sungyeol's eyes widened. *WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?!?* He barged into the room and grabbed Sungjong by his shirt. All of a sudden, he felt like he had all of the strength in the world. It only happened because he was caring for his sister, but still. Sungjong suddenly wakes up, shocked to see what is going on.

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" he asked.

"What am I doing? The question should be, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY LITTLE SISTER MINHEE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER LAST NIGHT?" Sungyeol yelled. 

Because of his loud voice, Sunggyu, L, and Hyorin had heard and found their way to the practice room and was also shocked at the sight. L dialed INFINITE's dorm phone and called them to come over and help calm Sungyeol down, knowing that Sungyeol can become extreme at times. They came a few minutes after, since they drove at full speed (luckily the police didn't catch them). Minhee had woken up by then and was trying to calm down her brother. It didn't work. Hoya arrived with the others, and upon seeing the scene, he knew what was going on. He went over to Minhee and guided her to the side, where she wasn't interferring with Sungyeol and Sungjong.

"DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER?"

"NO! What do you think of me hyung? I'm not a ert! Trust me! I swear! I wouldn't hurt Minhee!"

"Then why were you two together?" Hoya interrupted.

"Because I was taking a night walk around the school before going back to the dorms, when I saw Minhee crying. I came here to comfort her, not do anything bad," Sungjong replied calmly. Everyone understood he was trying to be a good person. They all tried to separate Sungyeol from Sungjong, but no luck. Not even Woohyun and Hoya could pull him off, which was really weird. Sungyeol was about to send a punch to Sungjong's face, not believing at all what his dongsaeng said, when Minhee spoke.

"Oppa... Sungjong oppa helped me. He didn't hurt me. Please don't hurt him... He didn't do anything wrong," Minhee pleaded. Her eyes starting watering and her voice cracked. "I was really sad, I felt like no one liked me because I was blind, and Sungjong oppa cheered me up, he comforted me, like a brother. He's like my second brother. Jebal... Don't hurt him." 

*Sungjong cared for her... I should have been there. I love her, but I haven't done anything for her. I wasn't even there when she was sad...* Hoya thought. He felt guilty, not being able to care for the person he loved. Now, she's standing up for him. *If that was me, would she be like that? I mean, she only considers Sungjong a brother, but she doesn't really consider me as a brother. She never once called me oppa. Maybe she doesn't like me. Maybe she likes Sungjong...*