Chapter 9

I Will Be Your Eyes

Quick A/N: To clarify something. Minhee is 15. L, Sungjong, Amber, and Hyorin are all 16 (with Sungjong the youngest out of them). Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol are all 17. Dongwoo and Sunggyu are 18. I forgot to mention this, so I just wanted to say it. :D and if you are wondering, I do know their real ages. But I wanted to make them all high school aged~


INFINITE and the girls were at the restaurant, eating dinner. The girls haven't told their sunbaes why they called for a celebration yet, but eventually they will. Sungjong sat next to Minhee, and kept whining throughout the whole meal.

"Minhee-ah,  what's the reason why we're here huh? Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me~" he starting singing Tell Me by Wonder Girls. Minhee just facepalmed herself in embarrassment.

"Minhee, tell us why we're having such a special dinner. Please? I'm your BROTHER!" Sungyeol whined. Soon enough, all of INFINITE was whining. The girls weren't planning on telling them til dessert, but because they kept whining, Hyorin decided to tell them.

"We were given the offer to become Woollim trainees. Happy now? We told you," Hyorin announced.

The INFINITE boys stared at her as if they didn't believe her. In fact, they didn't. Everyone believed they were lying, except for Hoya, who knew the truth.

"You kids better stop lying," Sunggyu warned, "or you're gonna get extra training tomorrow."

"But we're telling the truth!"

"You guys REALLY got an offer to become trainees?"

The girls nodded in unison. But INFINITE still didn't believe them.

"They're telling the truth." Hoya told them how he was the one who recommended them to CEO-nim so they could become trainees. Everyone awed in amazement. Who knew Hoya the dancing machine could be like that?

"Whoa. CONGRATS MY HOOBAES~!" Sungyeol pulled them in for a hug. Amber started doing fake coughs to make him let go, but no effect. He hugged them really tightly, almost suffocating them.

"Wifey~ Let them go. You're choking them." L cooed. Sungyeol obeyed and let go. Everyone stuck their tongue out in disgust. 

"Go get a room you two!" Sungjong squealed. L gave him a death glare, and he scurried over back to Minhee's side. He clutched onto her arm.

"Sungjong, what in the world are you doing?!" 

"Minhee! You forgot to use oppa. And for your information, I am trying to save my soul from that death glare of L hyung."

"Get off."

"Say please."

"Shut up."

"GYU HYUNG! SHE'S BEING MEAN!"

"I AM NOT!"

Hoya grabbed Minhee's arm and pulled her to where he was sitting, away from Sungjong's reach. "Don't mind Sungjong. You'll be safe with me." Minhee turned red and smiled. 

"Hyung~ why did you steal Minhee? I wasn't doing anything bad." Sungjong was pouting. 

"You kept annoying her. Leave her alone, she's tired." True to his word, Minhee was tired. VERY tired. She wasn't getting enough sleep these days, causing her to get dark circles underneath her eyes, which she didn't know of because of her blindness. 

"She's not tired hyung. She had the energy to argue with me, she's obviously not tired," Sungjong pointed out.

"Jongie oppa, please shut up. I'm sleepy." Minhee said sleepily. Sungjong shut up and started playing with his phone, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Minhee, you're sleepy? You can rest on my shoulder if you want. I'll be your human pillow!" Hoya offered. 

"NO WAY! SHE'S MY SISTER. I'M HER PILLOW. Right?" Sungyeol shouted. 

"Sungyeol oppa, that was when we were kids remember? Anyways, I'm not going to fall asleep yet. No one needs to be my pillow, okay? And also, about the trainee thing. I haven't decided yet, so I want to meet umma and appa first and ask them for permission. We're going this weekend right?"

"Yup. I've already told them I'm visiting, but I haven't said anything about you. Sure, whatever little sis."

After 10 minutes, Minhee had fallen asleep and was leaning on Hoya. She was getting bored of the conversations that her brother were starting randomly and fell asleep. Her head had fallen onto Hoya's broad shoulders and stayed there. Hoya noticed and stopped his conversations and tried to move as little as possible, to avoid her waking up. He took off his jacket though, and placed it on Minhee's shoulders, since she was wearing a thin shirt, and even with the heater on in the restaurant, it was still a bit chilly. 

Hoya thought that no one would pay attention to what he was doing, so he naturally took care of her. He had a crush on her, ever since they met. But he normally didn't show it. 

But of course, someone did notice. Who? The one and only grandpa Sunggyu. He always noticed what other people were doing, especially when they're trying to make it not obvious, not noticable, etc. 

*Hoya likes Minhee? Maybe... They would look cute together, to be honest.* Sunggyu thought.