Chapter 19

I Will Be Your Eyes

6 Months Later...

"You're on in 5 minutes!"

It was the day. The day of Eternity's debut. Eternity was Woollim Entertainment's newest girl group, consisting of 3 members: Hyorin, Amber, and Minhee. They had debuted after only 6 months of being a trainee, thanks to their quick learning and talent. Hyorin was Eternity's leader, being the oldest and the wisest. She also was the main vocalist. Amber was the main rapper and was also in charge of helping write the raps for their songs. Minhee was the youngest, so she was the adorable maknae, but also the main dancer. 

Their debut song was "Superstar" (A/N: from Dream High 2) and in 5 minutes, they were going to be performing it on their debut stage at Music Bank. The girls were all nervous, their arms were trembling and their teeth chattering. 

"FIGHTING!" INFINITE yelled as they rampaged into the dressing room. They had came to give their hoobaes support. Hoya walked over to Minhee's side and gave her a hug. 

"Minhee-ah, are you scared?" he asked. Minhee nodded in response. He hugged her tighter, but when he heard footsteps coming towards the room, he let go immediately. 

Minhee and Hoya had been dating for 6 months now, and they were clearly in love. They went on dates whenever they had time, and always called each other before going to sleep. They were the happiest couple on earth, and still managed to keep their relationship a secret from the public.

"You guys are on in 60 seconds!" a voice yelled from the door. 

INFINITE all gave their wishes of luck to Eternity and sent them to the stage. Hoya gave Minhee a quick hug before she left the room, as a little encouragement. 

 

On stage, the lights , and all eyes were on the new girl group. The fans were already busy, screaming out fanchants and showing their support for Eternity. The music played, and they went straight into action.

(watch video for song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbR4UlschL8 )

They all executed their performance flawlessly, not a single mistake was made. They were all so thankful they didn't mess up. After the performance, they all went back to the dressing rooms until the last stage. 

Soon, the show was over, and the girls were traveling back to their dorm. Hyorin opened the door and the lights.

"SURPRISE!"

The girls were shocked. INFINITE had thrown them a congratulations party. 

"Congratulations on your debut stage!" Sunggyu shouted. 

They all gathered in the living room and talked, while eating the cake Woohyun had baked for the celebration. 

"Minhee-ah! You did really well! All that training paid off, didn't it? You were able to perform all the dance moves correctly, and even in sync with everyone else. I'm proud of you!" Sungyeol exclaimed, already suffocating Minhee with a big bear hug. Minhee just smiled brightly. 

Then, Sungyeol removed his arms around Minhee and threw them around Amber instead. "Yeobo~ You did well too~!"

Amber stuck her tongue out in disgust and pushed him off. "Pft. Go back to your husband."

"AWWWWWW YOUNG LOVE!" Hyorin and Sunggyu exclaimed, pushing the two together, til there was no space gap between Amber and Sungyeol.

"You guys! Stop it! We're dying of laughter here!" L and Dongwoo complained. They were literally rolling on the floor, laughing so hard that their lungs could probably burst at any moment.

Hoya and Minhee were just sitting on the couch, talking quietly, with their hands interlocked. Sungjong was sitting across from them, with a sad look in his eyes. He longed to be the one beside Minhee, to be her lover. But he knew better than to interfere. He just put on a fake smile and acted happy, for the sake of Minhee's happiness. 


2 short chapters~ what is wrong with me? I can't seem to write today. I'll try to make longer updates from now on. Am i making the story boring? Or is it just me? Comment and subscribe!

Special shout out to all of my subbies! Thank you!