Final

I Will Be Your Eyes

 

Final:

It had been 4 months since Hoya and Minhee announced they were dating to the public. It was also 1 month from the day they broke up. (A/N: sorry MinWon shippers) 
A month ago, Minhee finally realized that she didn't love Hoya. At least, not anymore. She didn't want to be in a relationship where she didn't love the person, so she politely asked for a break up. Hoya, at first, was shocked and confused, and tried to do everything possible to change her mind, but Minhee still insisted on breaking up. Hoya hesistantly agreed, and within a week, they announced their break up to the public. 
As the news circulated, fans worldwide were sad to hear their favorite couple was longer together. But they still cheered them on like fans would. 

With both INFINITE and Eternity busy with schedules, Minhee and Hoya never really got a chance to meet each other, which reduced some of the awkwardness between the two. Hoya was much less energetic and happy than usual, and mostly stayed in the dorm whenever he didn't have a schedule. The rest of INFINITE noticed this, especially Sungjong, and they knew he was very heartbroken.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and all of the INFINITE members, except for Hoya and Sungjong, were busy with schedules. The two were at the dorm, being bored. Hoya was lying on his bed, staring at his phone, hoping that maybe he would receive a call from Minhee, but nothing happened. Sungjong was in the kitchen, looking for some ramen to eat. He found nothing, so he decided to go out to the store to buy some.

“Hyung! I’m going to buy some ramen!” he hollered.

“Sure…” Hoya bluntly replied.

*Maybe I should make another stop besides the store on my way out…* Sungjong thought.

He quickly ran to the store and purchased some ramen, enough to fill the whole grocery bag. Sungjong then went back to the dorms, except not to INFINITE’s, but to Eternity’s instead. He knocked on the door, and Minhee answered, fortunately. It would have been awkward if the other Eternity members were there, since he wanted to talk to Minhee in private.

“Oh annyeong oppa!” she chimed. Her eyesight was slowly getting better, but it was still blurry. She could tell it was Sungjong though, since he was the only one from INFINITE who knocks on the door to Eternity’s dorm. The rest of INFINITE always called from the door or rang the doorbell.

“Hi Minhee, you’re home alone?”

“Yup! Amber and Hyorin unnie had schedules today. And you?”

“The rest of INFINITE had schedules, only Hoya and I are free today.”

“Oh. Well come inside. What are you carrying?”

“Just some ramen. We ran out of ramen at the dorm…” he replied as he entered the dorm.

“Too much ramen can be bad for you! You won’t get enough nutrients. I just made some kimbap, you want some?” she offered. “They’re a bit messy though, since my eyesight is still blurry.”

“KIMBAP?!? YESSSSSS PLEASE!” he exclaimed like a little kid. He dashed into the kitchen and took a seat on one of the stools by the counter.

Minhee just smiled and brought out the plate of kimbap. “Eat up!”

“You eat too!”

“Arraso,” she replied.

They both ate quietly at the kitchen counter. When they both finished eating, Sungjong offered to wash the dishes.

“Andwae! This is our dorm, and you’re our guest. Just leave the dishes in the sink, and I’ll take care of them myself,” Minhee protested.

“Wae? I just want to help. You already made the delicious food, just let me do it!”

The two continued bickering for 5 minutes, until Minhee finally gave up and Sungjong did the dishes. Minhee just stood beside him and observed him washing the dishes.

“Minhee-ah.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t want to bring this up, but… lately, Hoya’s been really down, ever since you guys… uhm, you know,” he awkward brought up the breakup incident.

Minhee just stayed silent and looked down at her feet. Sungjong knew it wasn’t the right time, but he asked anyways.

“Why’d you break up with Hoya hyung? You two were meant for each other.”

“I… realized I didn’t love him. And I found out my heart belonged to someone else. I didn’t want to hurt Hoya oppa, he was so nice to me.”

Sungjong tensed upon hearing that Minhee loved someone else besides Hoya. He didn’t really want to hear the rest. But Minhee kept talking.

“The person that my heart belongs to is you.”

*Me?* Sungjong was shocked.

“Minhee, what are you saying?”

“When you confessed to me, I didn’t like you yet. But now, I realized that the person I love is you. Saranghae Sungjong oppa~”

“Saranghae Minhee~” He hugged her, and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes, but can we keep it a secret for now?”

“Of course,” he pinched her cute cheeks.

 

Minhee and Sungjong became a couple, and were together for the rest of their lives. Eventually, after a year, they announced it to the public, a couple of months after Sunggyu and Hyorin and Amber and Sungyeol announced their relationships. And the 3 couples were together for eternity.