Chapter 24

I Will Be Your Eyes

Chapter 24:

Within days, Hoya's and Minhee's relationship was the hottest topic on the Internet. Netizens were starting blogs, writing fanfics, doing all sorts of things about them. They even had a couple name: the MinWon couple or also called the dance machine couple.

 

It was a typical day at the dorms, INFINITE and Eternity had just gotten back from a fanmeet, so they were all happy from meeting their fans. They all went to INFINITE's dorm, since it was bigger and the AC worked. Eternity's AC was broken and no one fixed it yet.

 

"I'm so happy I was able to meet my girlfriends today~" Woohyun chimed as he walked inside the dorm, with everyone behind him.

 

Dongwoo and L both gagged in disgust.

 

"No way! They're mine!" Sungyeol argued.

 

"Inspirits are MY girlfriends! I've made an official statement, remember?"

 

"Oh no you didn't~"

 

"YOU'RE MY DONGSAENG, SHUT UP ALREADY!"

 

"Stop fighting oppas!" Minhee screamed and the whole dorm became silent. She whispered in her brother's ear, "Go ask her out already instead of arguing with Woohyun oppa about your Inspirit 'girlfriends'! You two are getting waayyy too greasy..."

 

"Excuse me sis?"

 

"Nothing~" she ran over to Hoya's side, where she was safe.

 

Just then, the door burst open. Sungjong appeared with a huge box of stuff.

 

“GUESS WHAT EVERYONE? FAN MAIL IS HERE! And the manager hyungs and unnies are bringing up some more boxes too!”

 

As soon as Sungjong finished his announcement, everyone charged at him to look through the box of fan mail and goods, especially Woohyun.

 

“EVERYONE SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN AND LET ME SPEAK!” Sunggyu shouted, and everyone obeyed. “Okay, Sungjong, is all of the fan mail and stuff mixed together?”

 

“No, this is my box. Everyone gets their own box, but there are some people who got 2 or more.”

 

“I probably got 10 boxes!” Woohyun confidently said. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

“It’s your managers! Open the door! We’re carrying boxes you know!” the managers yelled through the door. Dongwoo, being closest, went to open the door. Their managers came in with about a dozen of boxes, then left. Each person took their own box, and there was one left over.

“Who’s is this?” L asked.

 

“It doesn’t have a name-“

 

“It’s probably mine! I only have one box over here~” Woohyun blurted out.

 

“It’s not,” Hyorin said.

 

“It’s for the MinWon couple~!” Sungyeol cooed.

 

At that moment, both Hoya and Minhee turned red and hid their faces.

 

“Here!” Amber gave them the box of stuff. “Have fun looking through your fan mail!”

 

Hoya shyly accepted the box and started looking through the stuff inside. He pulled out a plush teddy bear and handed it to his girlfriend.

 

“Take this, a fan gave it to us,” Hoya said. Minhee took the bear in her hands and smiled.

 

“It’s good to see that the fans don’t hate us,” she replied.

 

“Why would they hate us?”

 

“Simple. They want to be your girlfriend, duh!” she poked his forehead and giggled.

 

“Psh, I should be the one worrying. All of your fanboys would kill me!”

 

“No way! You’re too awesome, they can’t hurt you!”

 

“None of my fangirls can hate you either, because you’re so freaking adorable~” Hoya pinched Minhee’s cheeks.

 

“EWWWWWWWWW!” Sungyeol and Sungjong blurted out in disgust.

 

“Will you two get a room?” Woohyun complained.

 

“WATCH IT HYUNG. SHE’S MY SISTER, AND THERE IS NO WAY I’M LETTING THOSE TWO IN A ROOM TOGETHER… ALL ALONE,” Sungyeol yelled.

 

“Yeah, that’s not something you should recommend…” Amber commented.

 

“SEE? Amber agrees with me!” Sungyeol threw his arms around Amber and embraced her tightly in a hug.

 

“LET GO OF ME!” she thundered, struggling to escape.

 

“NEVERRRR!”

 

“Those kids…” Hyorin and Sunggyu mumbled at the same time. They realized that they had said it at the same time and both blushed furiously.

 

*She looks cute when she blushes…* Sunggyu thought to himself as he tried to start a conversation with her.

 

“So… Is it hard being the leader of Eternity?” he awkwardly asked Hyorin.

 

“No, not at all. They all listen well, since there are only 2 of them besides me. Is it hard controlling INFINITE?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

Hyorin laughed at his remark and the two chatted happily as they read their fanmails.

 

“Minhee-ah, listen to this,” Hoya said. He read aloud a letter sent in by a fan.

 

Annyeong MinWon couple! I’m just one of INFINITE’s and Eternity’s fans, but I really ship you two together! You two make a really cute couple! You two are my biases in each group, so when I heard you two were a couple, I was squealing with joy! MinWon fighting! Hoya-ssi, don’t ever make Minhee-ssi sad, or I will come to your dorms and hurt you myself!

 

“Awwww that’s really sweet of the fan!”

 

“A lot of fans approve of us dating,” Hoya began, “which is good.”

 

“That’s great, to know that we can date without the fans getting upset. I really love you Hoya~”

 

“I love you too~” Hoya pecked her lips lightly, and a bright smile formed on her face as she leaned against Hoya’s chest.

 

Sungjong was reading his fanmail when a bright yellow envelope caught his eye. He quickly opened it to read the letter from the fan inside.

 

Sungjongie oppa~ You’re so cute and adorable! I want to tell you something, but promise not to tell anyone okay? As much as I think MinWon couple is really cute together, I personally ship Minhee with you. I hope you don’t mind, but after seeing pictures of you and her at Woollim fanmeetings, YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. MAKNAE COUPLE FTW!

 

When Sungjong finished reading the letter, a small smiled formed on his face. He carefully folded the letter and put it back in the envelope, then he put it in his pocket and continued reading the rest of his letters.


Sorry I took a reallyyy long time to update this story! I've been on a writer's block for this fic and so I started a new one. You can check it out if you want, it's called "Business, Love, and Revenge". i'll try to update more!

Business, Love, and Revenge - angst jonghyun myungsoo romance seohyun suzy kai - main story image

click on pic for story