Lucky Idol

Memories to Lies and Love

U-Kwon POV
Why am I doing this? Lying to a girl that I might have feelings with? What am I thinking? She doesn't trust idols, I know. But why am I lying to her? This isn't right. I should of been honest with her. When she finds out, she'll never forgive me. I was careless. I wanted her to like me. It may be working, but this is not the way to go. I know I made a mistake, Zico gave me a lecture which wasn't enjoyable. I guess I was in for it though. Lying is just a no go.

"You need to fix this. Alright. You're hurting someone innocent by lying." Zico told me. "Even though it doesn't look like you did anything, it's still not good. You know how bad our image will be if people found out we lie to people."

'What was the worst thing that could happen' I was going to ask, but I thought of something that my members and myself don't like bringing up. It was the mistake we would never forget.

"Alright I know. I'm going to fix this I promise." I told him. "I'm meeting her tomorrow so I'll tell her then."

"Well good luck with that. You know we have schedule tomorrow. And we won't be back till late. How are you going to find time?"

I totally forgot about that. I could of made up an excuse but with Ha-Neul, I just couldnt say no.

**FLASHBACK**
We went to the same cafe where I first met Ha-Neul. When we were seated, the hostess, or in this case Ha-Neul's cousin, ended up being our waitress. She wasn't that bad. Even though it was kind of annoying that she checked on us like every five minutes.

"Is it just me or does it seem that Zico likes my cousin?" Ha-Neul whispered to me.

I looked at my leader and it did seem he was trying to get her attention. "Maybe a little bit." I answered.

"He's been staring at her for too long. You call that a little? And he's smirking. I disapprove."

I looked at him again. I've never seen Zico smirk so much before. If he really likes Ha-Neul's cousin, then I'm staying out of this.

"He better stay away from her. Zico's not the type of guy my cousin is looking for anyway. U-Kwon can you please make sure it doesn't happen?"

So much for staying out of it. But being the nice guy I am, I agree to help Ha-Neul out. Minutes turned to hours till Zico annouced we had to go.

"Our manager needs to us right away. So we have to go back to our dorm. Sorry we have to leave at this time."

"That's okay. It was nice seeing you all again. I'm glad we did this." Ha-Neul said with a smile.

While saying goodbye, I was making my way to the exit till I felt someone grab onto my arm.

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer?" She asked.

"I wish I could but I can't." I answered. "Their manager wants me there too. I help them out you know..."

"Oh okay... I understand..."

"I promise I'll make it up to you I will."

Ha-Neul then gave me a pouty face that I just couldn't resist. She was just so cute. How could I say no to this girl? Not when she makes that face. Oh man, I must be crazy.

I took a deep breath. I was so going to regret this. "Wanna hang out tomorrow? I got time."

"Really? Okay. Sounds good." Her smile re-appareed.

"Cool I'll text you tonight to discuses the details." I waved goodbye then went out the door thinking, what the heck did I just do?
**END OF FLASHBACK**

A promise is a promise. I just couldn't believe she made me feel guilty. Now I have to find a way to get out of schedule to hang with Ha-Neul. This isn't going to be very easy. Way to be smart U-Kwon?

As we entered the dorm, our manager was standing there before us. He looked disappointed. We all exchanged looks. Did someone do something? Wait... Did he figure out about my lie to Ha-Neul? Stop jumping to conclusions but I know it's probably me...

"Boys I have news that you might find good." he started.

Or maybe not...

"There has been a change up for tomorrow." he continued.

"Did something get changed in our schedule?" BBomb asked.

"Something like that."

"What changed? Are we not performing on music back?" Zico wondered.

"Let's just say you're not performing at all." our manager said. "On none of the shows."

"BWOH!?!?!?!" we all said with eyes widen. "Why?"

"Why aren't we performing? We just had our comeback." Zico said.

"It's nothing to worry about. It turns out there's something big going on tv and it'll be on air during the shows so they're all canceled."

"So what does that mean? We don't have a schedule tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ne. Get plenty of rest."

Inside I was so happy. I didn't have to perform and meet Ha-Neul at the same time but outside I was disappointed that we weren't able to perform our comeback for the second week. Zico seemed upset. He did work hard on the songs on our album. That's the last thing on my mind. I have to focus on something else. I have to tell Ha-Neul the truth. Chances are, she'll probably not except me. But it's for the best...