Our Problems

Memories to Lies and Love

U-Kwon POV
So I was right but I just can't believe Ha-Neul had kept this note all these years. It still looks the same way since the day I sent it to her. She must of took real good care of it. I'm surprised it still looks this way, then again she doesn't know it was me who sent this. I bet if she did, it would of been crumbled up or maybe torn. Even so, I kept smiling. I'm telling her as soon as the next time I see her.

"Whatcha' got there U-Kwon?"

I turned and saw my members trying to read the note.

I quickly placed in my pocket. "Nothing. It doesn't concern you."

"Come on U-Kwon, you haven't spoken to us about what you were up to in a long time." Kyung said. "Just tell us."

"Anio." I said firmly.

"Hey I'm not taking no for an answer." BBomb said. "Besides you need to explain why you switched places with me. And did you know Ha-Neul was here again?"

I kept quiet but everyone else noticed my expression.

"Is that why you switched? Because of Ha-Neul?" BBomb asked.

Still trying being quiet, I refuse to answer or even look at them.

"Yah! U-Kwon! You better answer us or—"

"Or you'll what?" I look at Zico as I get down. "So what if I don't tell you my problems. Doesn't mean you'll make things better."

"But we can help you." Taeil said.

"Yeah hyung did you ever think of that?" P.O said.

"Well ... I guess not but..." I said. "Now that I think about it you guys just need to stay out of it. This doesn't really concern any of you."

"Could you at least tell us why you've been acting weird so lately?" Jaehyo asked. "I mean if you don't need our help then you can tell us why."

I gave in and had explained to them exactly why. They made me stop in the middle of the story numerous times just to ask stupid questions. Some were really repetitive. But I answered them anyway.

"So you and Ha-Neul have met before?" Kyung asked.

"Ne. But it's been years since we seen each other. That's why I didn't revconize her at first." I answered.

"I never thought something like that would happen." BBomb said.

"What? U-Kwon and Ha-Neul meeting when they were younger?" Zico asked.

"Ani. I didn't think U-Kwon would be in love with anyone."

"Oh that's nice." I say sarcastically. "What's that supposed to mean anyway?"

BBomb ignored the questioned and changed the subject. "So where's Ha-Neul now?"

"She left. I have no idea where she is."

"You'll get your chance. I'm sure of it." Kyung said.

"Gomawo." I smile a little.

We all went to the dorm since there was nothing left to do. Everyone was still asking me questions about my feelings toward Ha-Neul. Well at least their not making fun of me... Yet.

Sunset was coming and I was thinking about going to the garden. I decided not to go there but instead to just return the note to her. I mean I can't keep it forever. Even though I have no idea where she is, I might as well as give it to her cousin. She'll give it to Ha-Neul hopefully. I went alone to the cafe.

Being depressed all the time isn't going to help me get Ha-Neul to like me again. Not this time. Besides I found her again. Without even knowing it, I was falling for the same girl. If that's not true love, then I don't know what is.

Ha-Neul POV
My parents continue to fight as I still try to look for the note. Still it's nowhere to be found. I start to panic like crazy. That note is my life. Why did I have to lose of all days? I turn to my cousin that I lost it.

"Wait lost what?" she asked.

"You know the note that help me get through the time my parents fought for the first time?"

My cousin then stares at me, now understanding what I was talking about. "No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Ha-Neul, how could you have lost it? I thought I told you to keep that note safe and sound."

"I know. I know. But I just had to take to work with me and—"

"Wait you took it to work? Which job were you doing?"

"Make-up stylist..."

"Aish... Ha-Neul don't know that idols could be looking at it right now. Or even your co-workers?"

"Well now you put it in that way..."

"Ha-Neul!!"

"Okay I'm sorry."

"You better get rid of your parents fast if you want to go find the note."

She was right I needed to get rid of them. That note is everything to me right now. If I leave right now, my parents are going to make sure I don't till I agree to go and live with whatever they want.