Special Chapter

Memories to Lies and Love

(A/N: My subscribers of this story, thank you so much for subscribing. As I was writing this story I thought no one was going to because of all the hate Block B had been receiving. But when I saw some you having intrest in my story my worries were left behind and I knew there are still people supporting them. So yes the result of their lawsuit is in this oneshot... im sorry for those trying to forget about it but I wrote this along time ago and it was durning that time. Thanks again! and Happy Holidays!!)


Ha-Neul POV
I worry about him sometimes. He and s had just came back to the screen after the controversy, and now the lawsuit against their company. When I heard the result of it, I just couldnt believe it, especially about their CEO. It's no wonder he's been wanting to hang out more and the fact he asked if it were okay to move in with me. I feel bad that I had yelled at him for no reason. Plus I haven't seen him in five weeks. It leaves me in question... is he mad at me?
 
Now living in my apartment, which is just down the hall from his dorm, I'm scared to leave and walk out right when he does. I've called my cousin, to get some advice, but she's been busy nowadays. I would call my mom, but I'm still mad at my parents for the lies they have told me. Even if they did said they were sorry for what they did.
 
As I was eating some leftovers. I heard a ramble of feet coming from the other side of the door. When the sound was gone, I came over to see an evelope with my name on it on the floor. I slowly opened the door. No one was around. I opened the envelope. A note was inside telling me to go to the secret garden but there was no name of the sender. But there was only one person who would know about the garden. Come to think of it, I haven't been there for awhile so I changed out of my depressing clothes (it's just my pajamas...) and put on something nice. 
 
Out of those five weeks I had yet to step out of my apartment. My mom had brought me food, even though I didn't tell her what was wrong, so when I stepped out of my apartment's building, the breeze brushed through my hair. It felt good.
 
I made my way to the garden. The setting seemed so fimilar, I just couldn't think of it. When I heard the waterfall, I stopped my tracks. The place was still the same. Like it had always been. The garden. Still beautiful. Memories of my youth, it was all coming back to me.  How did I come from coming here all to time to barely? 
 
"Ha-Neul."
 
I looked up in the trees. There he was. I didn't know whether to smile or be mad. I just stared at him. 
 
"Wae no smile?" he joked. "I didn't think you were coming."
 
"Yah... You monkey, what are you doing?" I asked blankly. 
 
"Hanging around."
 
"Stop playing. You sent me this didn't you?" I waved the letter in my hand. "What do you need to tell me?"
 
"You take the fun out of everything." he teased.
 
"I've had enough of those types of games monkey. Get down from here and tell me what needs to be said."
 
Ukwon jumped from the tree and took a step closer to me. "I'm sorry... For being the way I had acted. You'd think after the accident... We wouldn't have anymore problems... Everything would go back to the way they were... but, it just seems things just keep coming at us... So I'm sorry... I let it all go to my head... I just don't want to dissappoint you anymore.."
 
I cupped his face with my hand for him to look at me. His eyes tried to avoid mine, but I knew he couldn't.
 
"You shouldn't be the one who's sorry... I'm the one who needs to... I yelled at you, and I didn't know."
 
"Ha-Nuel, don't—"
 
"Aniyo, you don't argue with me. I should of known, I should of been there to help you get over it. So its my fault. End of story."
 
He started to smile then laughed a bit. "Okay. I won't argue. But seriously don't you know what day it is?"
 
I stupidly shook my head. "Am I supposed too?"
 
"Tsk, tsk. A girl like you should always remember the day she meets the boy she fell in love with." 
 
My eyes widen. "Is it really—"
 
He brought me closer to him. Then whispered into my ear, "Happy anniversary, HaNeul. From the very begenning, I have and always will love you."