First Conversation

Memories to Lies and Love

U-Kwon POV
Somethings wrong with me. I can't stop looking her. Every second my head automatically goes to her. I try to keep my head down, but I just can't resist. I've never felt like this before. I think I'm going to go crazy. Maybe I should make my move... No I can't. The others will make fun of me if I get rejected. That's the last thing on my mind. She's like a guardian angel. Okay now I'm just day-dreaming. I seriously have a problem. Or more likely... I need to get out of here.

I was getting anceiy. I would look at the clock every minute. I tried hinting that we should leave but Kyung kept bringing up something stupid. Then someone would add on to the subject. Please just get me out of here!!!

It wasn't till a half hour later that we all agreed to go home. I automatically got up and Zico was the first to notice.

"Easy tiger. If you wanted to leave, why didn't you say something?" He said.

I stayed silent and continued to walk. Somehow I ended up being in the back of everyone. So when it was my turn to exit, it was just my luck. I bumped into... Her.

"Oh... I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." she said. "Please excuse my clumsiness."

I laughed a little "Anio. It was my fault. Here allow me." I opened the door and smiled. "Ladies first."

"K-Kasahsmida..." I noticed she blushed a little.

She's blushing? Does that mean she's a fan? This can't be good. Then again, not only does her name sound familiar but it seems I've seen someone like her too. Well at least I'm making a conversation. Maybe this could be my chance to get to know her.

"So your names Ha-Neul right?" I started.

"Ne. Park Ha-Neul. That's me." she answered with a small smile. Ha-Neul didn't look nervous anymore.

That's weird she doesn't seem to know me. Guess she's not a fan...

"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Kim YuKwan by the way."

Ha-Nuel POV
Why is he talking to me? I just had to bump into him. Of all of those boys. It just had to be him. Well... He is cute. No. I just can't. I don't have time for this. All I can do right now is smile and be nice. Come on Ha-Neul, don't be rude. Just try to get rid of him.

"Well it's my pleasure, Mr. Kim YuKwan." I then realized how stupid I sounded.

"You don't need to be proper with me." He laughed. "I'm not that much older then your, right? Just call me U-Kwon."

"R-Right." I said nervously. My hands are sweating. What's happening to me? I better bail now. "Well, it was nice meeting you U-Kwon but I have to leave. My brother is waiting."

I started to walk away but U-Kwon stopped me.

"Wait... Will I ever meet you again?" he asked.

My eyes widen a little. He wants to see me again? But why? I couldn't think of any words to say till I said, "How's about I just give you my number?"

"Oh okay sure. I guess that could work."

He handed me his phone and I gave him mine. After placing my number and returning each others phone, I waved goodbye and went to go pick up my brother from school. Since my parents are both "busy", I'm the only one left to pick him up. As I was headed towards the school, I couldn't help but wonder why that boy wanted to meet me again. He can't possibly have interest in me. Now that I look at it, he did try to make a conversation with me. And I feel kind of bad. But he's a stranger. Wait then what was I thinking? Why the heck did I just give my number to him? Aigoo... way to go Ha-Neul, you just gave your number to a complete stranger...