Meeting Point

Memories to Lies and Love

Ha-Nuel POV
Thanks to my choice in texting U-Kwon I was almost late to work. I had overslept because I was thinking about the conversation we had for 40-50 minutes. It was 1:00 in the mourning when my eyes finally decided to close. Of course it was my choice. I could of lied and said I had to go to bed and had no time for this, but no, I decided to just be myself and be truthful. Plus it would of been mean if I just said leave me alone right on the spot. Why do things have to be so difficult?

Today I work as a make-up stylist for boy or girl groups. Its true I meet idols but I dont like mentioning the topic. I feel like idols are spoiled brats. Sure I'm wrong. That's what everyone keeps telling me. I believe them. But I don't act like it. I was recently hired a couple weeks ago by my little brother's friend's mother. I had done her make-up as a test and it turns out I was pretty good at it. When I started my first day, the idol complained too much as I was working. She couldn't keep shut. The second time was a guy and he was checking me out. He asked me out but I rejected him. That's why I hate this job. Complainers and erts is what I have to deal with.

I was only a couple minutes late but as usual, my boss started to yell at me and gave me a lecture on being late. After the lecture, I went to my station where my "pacient" was waiting.

"Hello, sorry for making you wait so long." I say not making eye contact.

"It's okay. I didn't wait long." he said.

As I began to work, I noticed he looked familiar. He seemed to notice too because he said, "Hey, you were that girl from the cafe the other day."

"You remember me?" I say acting surprised.

"Yeah, your name was.... Ha-Neul right?"

"Ne, that's right. I guess I can say I remember you too. But I don't know your name. Care to tell?"

"You can call me B-bomb."

I thought about what to say next. It was then awkward for a few moments till I said, "So, what's your group called?"

"We're called Block B. Short for blockbusters."

"Ah, I see. You guys here for your comeback?"

"Ne. Our leader composed the song himself."

"Really? That's cool." We continued to talk and it was the first time in my life I was enjoying my time here. After a few finishing touches I was then done. "Well, you're all set. Oh and congratulations on your comeback."

"Thank you. It was nice getting to know you Ha-Neul." B-Bomb smiled.

He walked off to meet his other members. I then was thinking "should I have mentioned U-Kwon?" Wait then does that mean U-Kwon is an idol too? He never mentioned that to me. Plus I don't see him around here so I guess I'm wrong. But why was he and B-bomb hanging out together the other day?

U-Kwon POV
I had almost overslept. I questioned myself why but remembered I had texted Ha-Neul last night. Everyone asked the same question: what were you doing last night? My answer was the same: Nothing. I was just thinking about her just to much. How did my feelings for her develop so fast? I think I should just take things slow for now. I'm rushing this. Till I get to know her fully, I'll reconsider.

Today we have a performance for M-countdown. We now have a comeback and our fans no longer have wait anymore. I'm pretty excited I guess. Maybe performing today will get my mind off of things. Or just maybe her.

We got to the studio and went backstage to get ready. When I was done, I noticed the make-up artist who was doing B-bomb, looked really familiar. I was going to go over there but Zico asked me to help him with something. As I was assisting him, I just couldn't stop but wonder who was doing B-bomb. Why do I feel like I seen her before?

"U-Kwon are you okay?" Zico asked. "Is something bothering you?"

I blinked. "Huh? Oh... Uh... Anio. Its nothing."

We returned and everyone was ready. It was then our time to go on.

"Hey guys, guess who I just saw?" B-Bomb said as we made our way to the stage.

"Who?" P.O asked.

"Remember we went to that cafe the other day. And that host made her cousin take us to our table."

"Oh you're talking about that girl... Uh what was her name again?" Taeil said.

"You mean Ha-Neul?" I said, wondering why B-bomb was bringing her up for.

"Ne. That the one. Well turns out she works here as a make-up stylist."

My eyes widen. Ha-Neul works here? Oh how could I missed this? No wonder that girl looked familiar. It was Ha-Neul.

 "Wae?? No way. She's really here?" Kyung asked.

"I'm not joking." B-Bomb laughed. "She said I made her day. I guess she doesn't like working here."

I didn't hear what he said because of the sound of the crowd. I was going to say something but we had to go on stage. While performing, my mind was on only one thing: Ha-Neul, I can't believe you're here too.