Back Home

Memories to Lies and Love

U-KWON POV
We continued our walk till the sun started to set. Before we left to go home, Ha-Neul had stopped me. She led me to a secret garden that was actually under the waterfall. Out of all the times I've been here., that was something I never saw.

"I discovered this place when I first came here. My grandmother use to tell me stories all the time. She said that this place was where two people became as one."

"This place is amazing." I said.

"You think so too?" she smiled. "Then this could our place. This garden is just for me and you."

We both took a moment to just enjoy the beauty of the garden. I bet every flower in the world was grown here. This place must of been here for years and no one knew this garden existed. I'm rsurprised the flowers still look fresh and there were no weeds in sight.

As we still gazed at the garden, I felt this urge to hold Ha-Neul's hand. I slowly moved my hand to grab hers.

"U-Kwon." Ha-Neul suddenly said.

"N-Ne." I quickly put my hand away. 

"Can you promise me to meet here everyday? Any time is good."

"E-Everyday?"

"I hope you don't mind. Because I realize that we both are looking for someone who mean the world to us. We can help each other. And who knows. Maybe those people will come back."

***********

After taking Ha-Neul back to the cafe, I went straight back to the dorm. When I opened the door, all the lights were off. It was only eight. I didn't know why it was so quiet. Is everyone asleep already? I made my way to my room and got ready for bed. As soon I was about to change, suddenly the lights .

"U-KWON!!!!!"

I turned around quickly to see not just one, but all my members behind me. "Yah! You guys scared me!"

"Where have you been all day?" Zico asked.

"He's been out with his girlfriend." Jaehyo teased.

"Ha-Neul is not my girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Yeah sure. But she will be." B-bomb joined in.

"Shut up."

"Come on seriously," Zico said, impatiently. "U-Kwon why were you out so late?"

"I was out with Ha-Neul." I looked at Jaehyo and B-bomb who were laughing. "But as FRIENDS."

"You could of at least texted or called to let us know you weren't coming till later on."

"You're right I'm sorry. It won't happen again." 

"It better not." Zico then left the room.

"Did I do miss something here?" I asked looking at the others.

"He's just mad that we didn't get to perform today." Kyung answered. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Or he's just mad that he got rejected." Taeil said.

"Wait by who?" I asked.

"Ha-Neul's cousin." P.O said. "We went to the cafe to spy on you but apparently, our leader had another plans."

"I had feeling he was- wait a minute, you guys were going to spy in me?"

They all look at each other then said, "Night."

I shook my head. Then got ready for bed. I really do like Ha-Neul. But I'm such an idiot. I'm lying to her. And I don't know what came over me. I was just making a promise with her. My feelings for her came over me. Somethings wrong with. I've never felt this was about a girl in forever. Is it trying to tell me something? Now that I look back, Ha-Neul did remind me of someone, but who?

My eyes closed and was dreaming. Or was it a flashback? Either way I woke up in the middle of night still thinking of what I just saw. It had almost happened in real life too. As I stared at the ceiling, I my lips and wondered what it would of been like if Ha-Neul and I actually did...