I could never put you through harm

Why you make me feel this way
-You bite down on your lip hard as you clench your fist~~how can he do this? He is going to get Kris so mad at me and him too, now Lay is going to have to live with this creep under tension~~ you think as you feel Lays grip on your side tighten.

-Min hissed and looked at them"you know. Maybe you have found someone pathetic enough to go for a chick like you"she spat out as she was pulled along by Kris.

-Lay let out a sigh of relief as his hand fell to his side"I'm going to get the worse of that later. You owe me"he said looking up and smiling.
 
-You look at him skeptically and blush"why are you smiling Lay? Sly lay". You say as he grabs your hand

-Lsy chuckled"because I know how you can pay me back!....we are going to the beach!".

-You stare at him"but it's fall". Lay nodded. "it'll be cold". Lay nods again. "I don't have my bathing suit". Lay shrugs"ever try skinny dipping?".

-"No!"You yell jumping back. Lay chuckled"it's fine I was just going to have a picnic with you! I already have a basket packed in my car, come on!"he chirped as he actually picked you up and carried you to his car.

-"Oppa be careful don't drop me"you say scared as he turned a corner.  Lay squeezed your side with his hand and looked at you seriously as he stopped walking"I could never put you through harm like that"he said staring into your eyes.