What's small and black all over? ~envy, jealousy, ....payback?

Why you make me feel this way
You look one last time into the mirror before heading over to Cris'. Although you don't like him anymore you still have enough class to look good in front of guys.

You grasp your hand bag as you begin your familiar and short journey across the grass toward cris and lays building.

The wind slightly blew your curls over your face as you walked so you continued to push your hair back as you walk. It smelled like fresh cut grass.... They must have finally gotten around to cutting it.

It's getting colder out now that it's almost winter, you probably should've grabbed a coat but you figured it was so close you didn't need one. You could tuff this one out.

You brush a dry leaf off your shoulder as you step into the dorm. You sigh deeply then make your way back up to Cris' room.

You stop as you pass by Lays door, out if complete curiosity you lean your ear against his door. You haven't heard from him in two days. You haven't seem him or even heard OF him.

You can smell food coming from inside his room. You gently lift your hand to his door knob and touch it. It's cold.

Almost as if no one had touched it for years, no trace of warmth at all. Give or take that it was winter.

You lift your eye to his peep hole. Maybe if you could see into his room just to see if he was there. ~but of course he is there you smell food!

You clench your hand around his door knob and began to turn it. Your heart beat fast at the thought of seeing him again.

But to your luck, it was locked. Now embarrassed that you tried to open his door you spin on your heel to walk to Cris' door.

You slowly make your way across the hall and are about to knock when you heard footsteps coming from down stairs.

You turn your head just in time to see a figure of a girl emerge from the stair case and make her way to Lays door.

She was tall, had dark hair and wore only a small black dress and a devilish grin. Min~

************ what do you say?! Am I back on track?!    Also EXOtics if you haven't already check out the role play~ the link is in the last chapter. Atleast check it out for me ^^ joining is your own judgement ~~~~~ live you all my wonderful subscribers <3