A love reaping what it sowed~ read between the chapters

Why you make me feel this way
What?! Why is she knocking on Lays door?! She can't think we are through. We aren't.....are we?- you ask as you lean against the doorbell unsteadily accidentally ringing it.

Min flipped her hair over her shoulder and adjusted her dress so that it wrinkled by her hips to show off her amazing legs.

You can't help but stare at this girl. She was so evil. Yet her looks were amazing, in fact. You see why Cris cheated with her. She looked better than you and definatly showed you up in iness.

  You blush a dark shade of red and look at the floor as Lay opened his door. He was dressed in a black v-neck shirt and a pair of Bermuda shorts, he looked a bit tired but he was expecting Min. He greeted her with a big hug and barley even noticed you were there. That is of course until Cris opened his door.

Cris stepped out into the hall with you as he scanned the situation. Lay was standing next to Min, she had her arms wrapped tightly around his waist and he wasn't refusing. Yet he also wasn't hugging her back. He stared at across the hall at ~~~~.

You your bottom lip into your mouth, chewing on it as you watched Lay. He frowned at you and put an arm around Min"why are you here?"he asked pulling her close. You can't help but notice how involuntary his actions are, he seems to be hesitating with even looking at her. And worse. Looking at you.

"I was uhm just-"you try to get out without crying. But of course. Why would anything go in your favor? It's a drama~ you begin to unhappily let tears slide down your cheek.

Lay looked away painfully and sighed slightly. He didn't want you to see he himself was also tearing up. He hated seeing you cry, even when you cried over cris he was there for you. Except then he didn't cry over it he clenched his fist in anger at how cris treated you. But now at this moment....was he any better of a man to do this to her?

He's thought of how stupid he was over and over, but he knew he had no choice. He was given the warning before her accident but didn't believe it until it happened. He didn't want her hurt. He had to do this.

Cris wrapped an arm over your shoulders"she's here having dinner with me. And why is Min here? I dropped that trash two days ago? Are you picking up after me still?"he asked trying to defend you but the words came out wrong.

Lay frowned and hid his face behind Mins curls.

Cris huffed as he pulled you inside and closed the door behind you. To close out the problem. But of course it's only a temporary escape from your harsh reality.

But really why WAS Lay doing this?

****************

Oh Min you bad bad person~! You better straighten up arrasso?! Kekeke ~^-^~ what do you think EXOtics?!

Also~! I was thinking of starting a new better role play! Boy group ideas I could use my lovies?!

Muah! Kisses xD I'm in such a good mood today I may update again~~~~!!! <3