The cheating

Why you make me feel this way
You sigh as you sit on the fountain outside of Cris' dorm. "Hey!"you hear a cheerful chirp come from behind you as you turn to see a tired Lay jogging toward you.  --You smile and wave back"hiya!"you say cheerfully although masking your true emotions terribly.  --Lay smiled and sat next to you as you looked at him smiling, you love the way his hair flips out at the ends, to you it's a kind of turn on.  --You smile shyly at him as he grabs your hand"do you know what you need?! A milkshake!"he said hopping up. You giggle and stand also, you peer up at Cris' window to see if he is looking, and to your advantage...he is.   --You squeeze Lays hand as you walk with him to the corner before you look back one more time, Cris is still looking out of the window, but he wasn't looking at you. Rather he was looking at the short blonde who was making her way to the dorms main door.  --You grasp Lays hand so tightly that he stopped walking and had to pry you off of him"Aigo! What's wrong?!". You sigh and start to take deep breathes as you watched Cris disappear from the window."you don't think he is going to 'do' anything right?".  ---Lay uncomfortably clears his throat as he scratched his head"uhm I think what they do will be known to you soon enough"he said looking down.  --You watch as you see YOUR man answer the door and kiss the short women who had knocked on the door.  --------------–---------------------------------Short chapter I know but I want to get this started a bit slower because I don't feel like a lot of people actually read these(Mine anyway), so rather than typing a whole bunch im just going to see how the audience likes this so far! ^^ so please subscribe and comment!!!!