A surprise in a disaster?!

Why you make me feel this way
"does this prove that I'm the only one good enough to love you ~~~~?"Lay asks as he sat next to you on the fountain.

As much as it hurts, and knowing its stupid to hurt over such a person. It's not fair. Just when he comes back....he betrays your trust again. Never. Never again will you let such a thing happen. Never will you let another man toy with your heart.

Lay leans over and kisses your cheek to interrupt a path of tears that were making their way down your cheek. You sob a bit as you watch the video Lay brought you of him. Seung-Hyun. Already with another girl.

"why would he just ask me back out and....then go.....with someone else?!"you say a bit more upset than you intended.

It was still sunny out and it didn't seem fair, at this point in your life shouldn't there be dark skies and clouds with rain at the tip ready to pour out all over you every second of everyday. A rain cloud, that's it. That's what this feeling is, depression.

Lay stands and kisses your head"don't worry ~~~~. I'll be here when you need me"he whispered as he ruffled your hair gently and left.

~I'll be here.....when you need me?!~ DID HE JUST SAY THAT?! Did Lay just really have the nerve to let those words escape from his lips?! No. Now I know for sure, you thought, I can trust no one. No man ever again.

Where was he when I needed him most? Sure, I messed up a bit but he shouldn't have let go that easily.

You frown, this seems all too familiar. This feeling. You've known it before, but you weren't the one feeling it. Who else?

You peer down the street and watch a group of college kids boarding a bus. They must be the schools swimmers. They look ordinary enough but even they have their problems.

As the bus pulls away from the curb you let your eyes drift over to a person. A runner, it's typical. Running helps relieve stress and in college stress is the main course.

This runner isn't slowing down though. Idiot he has his head phones in. You giggle to yourself....wait.....he.....he isn't slowing down.

You look up at the bus driver as you sit up alert. Not paying attention, laughing along with all the students.

Why isn't this runner looking up?! You thought as you watched him near the cross.
You stand up and cup your hands over your mouth"HEY!!! YOU!!!! LOOK OU-".

Too late.

You gasp as you watch the bus stop instantly. For no reason at all you dash off to see if the runner is at least still breathing.

You gasp for breath as you reach the unconscious body. You lay your head to his chest.

Not breathing.

Although if failed at giving the CPR, you knew you could be trailed for murder, but you had to try. It isn't right to let someone just die like this.

You pinch the runners nose and lift the chin up to elevate his head. You lean in and you breathe your breath into the mans dry cracked lips.

You pull back and listen to his chest. Then fallowing with the procedure you lock your elbows straight dominate hand over the other right between his plates.....1.....2.......3. You push the chest in two and a half inches. 1......2......3. And again. You listen to his chest again.

Nothing.

You repeat the procedure twice before he begans to breath.

Just as the paramedics showed up you look down at the victim.

~aigo, I guess I'll be taking responsibility for him since I saw him crash.~ you think as you bend next to him.

You gently remove the glasses to see who it was, you needed a name for the paramedics.

You quickly stand up and back away from the body when you see him.

N-N-No.......I-I-it can't be......I'm just dreaming. You think as you stumble back a little.

The idiot that ran in front of a bus......Cris, you pabo.

************************

gasp** oh no?! What will happen now?! Comments are lived my beautiful readers :D mhuahhhhhh **kisses