What is it?

Why you make me feel this way
You shudder as you hear Cris' words replay in your mind as you stood outside of Lay's door."why did he have to say that?"you murmur as you reach your hand up to knock.

"of course I love her"you hear a deep voice say aloud from inside the dorm.

"then why haven't you told cris yet? You're supposed to be such great friends with him"you hear another voice boom.

You were smart enough to pick out that one of the voices was Lays but you you couldn't quite pinpoint who the other guy that sounded angry was.

~~Maybe I shouldn't have come~~you think as you let your hand fall to your side disappointedly.

~~Now I've let myself believe that Lay loved me but now it looks like he's fallen for Min. Who else could he possibly want~~you thought sadly as you turn and begin to walk away from the arguing dorm.

You sigh as you plop down on the front two steps of the dorm.

At this moment you don't care if you get caught, you are so upset in all the drama that you just want the nightmare to end.

You pout to yourself as you stand up to walk away and tom boyishly kick a rock before hopping off the steps.

"what are you doing here?"you hear a voice call out from behind you.

You quickly begin to think of excuses to give to you captor that has just found you.

You run through the bogus story in your mind as you spin around to sell your story to the poor sap that had been given the job of monitoring at night.

You quickly gasp as you realize that what you were looking at wasn't a sad looking college student. But instead a tall and handsome guy you knew.

"L-Lay"you stutter out as you step up to him.

He nods as he watches you with his dark beautiful eyes"why are you here? You were leaving....you came to see Cris didn't you?"he asked softly looking at the ground.

You stand in silence in front of him unable to speak. The mere presence of him rendered you speechless now a days.

"I mean, I understand if you still want him....he...he is a great guy if you look past his outer shell"he said sticking his hands into his pockets.

"N-no lay it...it isn't like that"you squeak, trying to sound tougher than you are giving off.

Lay looked up and stared  into your eyes"then what is it?"he asked deep heartedly.

You look back up at him, into his deep brown eyes"I can't explain it but I know it's big"you whisper as you step closer.

Lay watched you and blushed a bit"I have to tell you something"he said sighing.

"me too"you say quickly.

Lay smiled a bit"you first".

You nod nervously and gather yourself before looking up at him"lay....ever since we met I've always...uhm...kinda liked you and now...I-I guess it's safe to say that I Lo-"

You gasp as you are cut off by the warmth of Lays soft lips touching yours. As soon as they touched yours you felt electricity pulse through your body.

You close your eyes to take in this moment: Lay finally kissed you.


**************How did you like this chapter EXOtics? I worked hard on it for you :) I love you guy much <3Please comment ^^