A break between chapters

Why you make me feel this way
You smile to yourself as you check your clothes over again hoping they would be ok for today's adventure. You bite your lip and keep replaying Lays voicemail to you from that morning.

~"wear something light today noona, I feel like taking you out, so be ready when I knock"~

Needless to say, you were ready....minutes before he arrived. You quickly spray perfume on your skin, just behind your ears and your chest, before running to your door.

Lay smiled down at you with a charismatic glow, this is the same man who sent electric volts through your body the night before. His kiss mesmerized you completely. Even much so, that you went numb in your knees.

Standing there in front of him you smile and grab your bag before running down to his car.

Lay scampered down the steps behind you so fast that he managed to grab your waist from behind and pull you into him.

"ah, noona! Where do you think you are going in such a hurry that you didn't say goodmorning to your oppa?"Lay asked as he spun you around.

You giggle childishly, trying to remember the last time you had so much fun with a guy,"to your car silly! I'm too excited for what you have planned today!".

Lay chuckled as he picked you up and carried you outside before setting you down"today.....we are going somewhere I haven't been in a while"he said smiling as he grasped your hand and walked you to his car.

You fallow closely behind him, holding his hand firmly so that if he were to let go, he couldn't. You held his hand this way until he got to his car and he quickly opened the door for you and playfully shoved you in, before running around to his side and jumping in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>At the new location<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"here we are ~~~~, isn't it beautiful?"Lay asked as he set the car in park and turned it off.

You step out onto what looked like a cliff, but you knew it wasn't, it was covered in grass and was surrounded by tree's. There were flowers of all different colors growing along the ground. You breath in deeply as you realize you are miles away from anyone, anyplace, and any worry.

"it's gorgeous...."you whisper as you see Lay pass you with a small blanket"what's that for oppa?". You ask fallowing him childishly.

Lay chuckled"do you wanna sit in the dirt?"he asked laying out a purple blanket with black floral design on it.

You shake your head and sit down on the blanket"I'm fine on the blanket"you say as he sat down next to you.

"I apologize for such a long drive, I just wanted tonight to be between us. Not anyone else"Lay said softly as he pushed a piece of your hair back over your ear.

You blush deeply and squeeze your thumbs as you look up into his eyes"what do you mean Lay?"you ask knowingly, but you wanted him to say it.

*********************Needless to say EXOtics >:3 my next chapter will be rated M ?! - be patient and read the next chapter fully!!!!!! I think you'll enjoy it?