Read it love it sub it pleaseee

Why you make me feel this way
Summer days drifting away(forward):: He ran after you through the sand. The sun setting behind you causing the sky to be a pink with purple tint.

As his arms closed in around you, you let yourself fall into his chest.

"I'll always remember this summer ~~~~~, because of you. It was absolutely perfect...I love you ~~~~~~~"he whispered as you feel his damp warm lips meet your cheek for a moment.

"d-daehyun......do you really mean that?"you whisper shocked at his outburst of emotion.

You smile to yourself. This summer truly was the best. You two spent almost everyday at the beach with each other. You took pictures and splashed around in the warm beach water with each other. The way you played and the way you spent each night holding each other until the sun set. This summer could never be better.

But then there was today.

You sit up in your bed tired. Your hair is falling out of the messy bun it's in and your pajamas are poorly staying up. ~it was just a dream....he never really said those words~.you thought as you stood up and slid your feet into your slippers.

I won't even get to see him today~ you thought as you shuffled to your bathroom~ today I go back to Wonju.....to never see him again~ you pouted.

As you were rinsing your mouth out from brushing, you jump. Your phone started ringing. -

You quickly dash into the room and scoop up the phone in just enough time to answer it.

"Hello?!"you ask quickly slightly out of breath.

"hey" you hear daehyuns deep voice say.

"he-"

"Im sorry if I've misled you. But this relationship was for summer fun only....goodbye ~~~" he said instantly hanging up.

The room went black, your mind went into a spinning frenzy as you drop your phone. ~ the one time you thought you found love ... And it was fake......

Never again. 

Find the story under my story file thank you so much :P